Trying to get back in to NV

Otaku21

As the title says am trying to get back in to NV, after not playing for a while, and just getting back in to it, am now looking for a mix of Gunplay as well as some Adult play to add to the mix, and a few mods to pritty up the player the bit

am going to use Project NV as well as its add ones,

But what else should i use? what mods do you guys think would be best and where to do they fit, Gunplay? Adult play? or making the game look better and immersed,

I will be playing a Female PC if that helps

Best advice I can give you is to research and check the forums. Everything you said you wanted you can find. Check my post "New Vegas Newbie" that should get you started. Check the "where can I find" and "what mod is this?" forums for more.

As the title says am trying to get back in to NV, after not playing for a while, and just getting back in to it, am now looking for a mix of Gunplay as well as some Adult play to add to the mix, and a few mods to pritty up the player the bit

But what else should i use? what mods do you guys think would be best and where to do they fit, Gunplay? Adult play? or making the game look better and immersed,

Best advice I can give you is to research and check the forums. Everything you said you wanted you can find. Check my post "New Vegas Newbie" that should get you started. Check the "where can I find" and "what mod is this?" forums for more.

hmm i think i have miss write something, Sorry about that if i did, i was just asking what others recommen for me to look up, also i want to stay out of "What mod is this" forms as they are a mess, and i rather not go there unless i want a head ack

Well, since you are already familiar with NV, you know about all the necessary mods and utilities, such as Mod Managers, Archive Invalidation, FNVEdit, Unofficial Bugfix patch, et al.

These would be the only things I'd consider essential to start with, really.

Outside of those, NVEC with NVCE complete (this big mod adds a crapload of modded stuff- quests, armor, guns, etc.)

Get a nice set body replacers.

This will give you a lot of new stuff, while still keeping your load order really short.

After these, it's just a matter of personal taste, what else you want in your game.

Well, since you are already familiar with NV, you know about all the necessary mods and utilities, such as Mod Managers, Archive Invalidation, FNVEdit, Unofficial Bugfix patch, et al.

Outside of those, NVEC with NVCE complete (this big mod adds a crapload of modded stuff- quests, armor, guns, etc.)

This will give you a lot of new stuff, while still keeping your load order really short.

After these, it's just a matter of personal taste, what else you want in your game.

The mods i all ready have are Bug fixs, Framworks, and some to make the game a little nicer, what am looking for is content, like stuff in sexout for some adult stuff, as well as things for gun play, and maybe some mods to make it some what real

The mods i all ready have are Bug fixs, Framworks, and some to make the game a little nicer, what am looking for is content, like stuff in sexout for some adult stuff, as well as things for gun play, and maybe some mods to make it some what real

There is Sexout Hard Prison time that makes NCRCF more adult oriented. Msexfort makes the Legion camp more dangerous for female PC's Sexout slavery, these are just to name a few.

Not a content mod, but New Vegas Anti Crash (on nexusmods.com) is a must-have in my book. It sounds a little dodgy, but the effect is amazing.

I'm also partial to Sexout with "Sex Assault", SCR, Pregnancy and Tryout for adult content, and "New Vegas Enhanced Content" and "A World of Pain" for extra combat/quest/weapon content.

actually in classic weapons there is a small issue i ran across,but can be corrected with NVedit, some of those weapons weigh too much by as much twice their real world weight like the BAR and bren gun otherwise a great immersive mod. Also working girl mod is a good one too when you're short on caps

I put in Monster Mod, Weapons of the New Millenia and Spice of Life. So much new things at once it really spiced the game up :hehe:

Monster Mod with IWS made Repconn Test site real interesting with all the new ghoul types :o

@ Molevalence

Hard prison time: seems to be out of date, and Auther says not to use, but i will be useing Msexfortslavery and its sister mods, so thank you

@Spacedemon0

Classic weapons: After looking at this mod, i note some of them are all ready in Project NV, But thank you for your input

@Foobart:

Sex assault: am going to use, thank you. SCR: did you need this to make sexout work anyways? Pregnancy: all ready useing with Wear and Tear, Tryout: going to use, but again thank you for your input

@Dmouse52

Working girl: Cant seem to find in the downloads, going to have to look in forms later

@ToJKa

Monster mod: it dose sound interesting, ill have to take a look at

• 3 weeks later...

pretty much had to learn this on my own, and prior to 2 weeks ago had no clue how any of this worked. now i have oblivion, FO3 and FONV modded with over 200 mods total, would include Morrowind but using Morroblivion mod so no modding necessary there. eventually the same can be said for Oblivion since Skywind is 90% i think and Skyblivion is on its way.

Archived