Argonian Hybrid

bigdawg78

I really like the way she looks, and I'm glad you changed where you post pictures... having them be bigger means I don't have to open each one on a separate site to see them!

Are her eyes just solid black? I think that's the only thing I don't completely love about the way she looks... I'd prefer more lizard-like eyes, slitted if possible! That's just me though. ^_^

I know what you mean.  But it was Halo's Breezy character that inspired me, and she has pitch black eyes...like something out of a swamp.  I'm sure she would look good with slitted reptile eyes too.  I use those for my Ohmes-Raht so I'm glad I've gotten attached to the black eyes.

hey i hope halo gives you his permission your work looks amazing i wish i knew how to make a race mod or make mod like that but good luck

Well Halo already asked me not to, as he was going to release a race like it in the near future.  When he does, I'm going to ask if I can release a texture/body patch mod for his custom race.

Halo's current argonian hybrid textures have no breasts.  

My version has breasts.  The face and belly/breast textures are based off of SG's skin textures.  I've also modified Halo's normalmaps to account for the breasts.  I used a Sevenbase bombshell specific muscular bodymap from the barbarian skin mod.  So I have plenty of changes from Halo's and I'm sure he'll let me put out a patch for it.  I think he just wants to get his creation out first is all.  

Also, although mine looks really pretty, and the stats, voice, and abilities now match female argonian, the file structure in the mod and ESP still reference Eiries Ohmes-Raht custom race.  I wasn't able to compile the argonian hybrid custom race psc.

I was about ready to move the mod over to the actual Skyrim directory and away from Mod Organizer so I could do that, when Halo asked me not to release to the community.  It sorta took the wind out of my sails, but I understand he wants to protect his hard work too.

I keep putting pictures out to spur both an interest in the community and hopefully motivate Halo to release a custom race for these textures sooner, rather than later.

well with all the pictures you post I'm really looking forward to it but seeing halo tend to favor and you use 7base i hope there's a modder with love for cbbe

I understand.  I used to use CBBE but switched over primarily because the texture maps for UNP are universally exchangable with UNPB, UNPC, Sevenbase, and a bunch of other bodies.  With the exception of a few armors (I'm looking at you Echo's Dread Huntress) I can find anything I want in UNP/UNPB/7b.

I'm sure this would be doable with CBBE though.  It all comes down to taking CBBE argonian & CBBE human textures and mish-mashin the two together.

May I ask how u achieved to remove the undergarments of the razor assasin armor? Looks very cool. I want to try some nif editing but have no idea how to begin :7.

May I ask how u achieved to remove the undergarments of the razor assasin armor? Looks very cool. I want to try some nif editing but have no idea how to begin :7.

I didn't remove the undergarments, although I think I can see how it was done.  I got them from Kplant.  If you go to his loverslab.com thread, he's now sending users to his tumblr blog.  On page 5 he shows the skimpy Razor armor at the top.  But you have to click on either his mediafire link or the alternate download link.  It takes a while before all the download links show up so be patient.

Word of warning though.  The razor armor generally comes with vanilla, blessed (UNPB), and curvy (CBBE) options.  KPlant's skimpy conversion was for the vanilla.  So if you craft the Blessed or Curvy, you won't have skimpy.  You need to use the vanilla (which is actually Sevenbase from Kplant).  Confusing I know.  Worst case scenario is you get in game, can't remember, and have to build all three.

Kplant's S7B Conversions

Loverslab link

Tumblr Blog link

I have more images.  I was surprised to find out that the tail doesn't clip on horses.  It wraps around the side.  I was giddy and excited.  My specular maps are freaking awesome for this hybrid.

clfQtdel.jpg

J9mhtJTl.jpg

FBEj7TYl.jpg

HQ7Gv2dl.jpg

I made her "disgusted" with mfg (due to the excessive rain) but I think I over did it.  Oh well...she was quite miserable.

ZYSIuPll.jpg

I'm really digging your work, nice pics! I see you updated the main post, I understand you cant release the mod, as per the original author's requests, but will you share your textures? or rather, do you have permission to?

I think I'll ask Halo if I can just release the textures.  Almost none of these textures are his original work, although it was inspired from his work.  /sigh   I'll touch base with the last few authors I need to get permissions before releasing the textures.

Oh for fun, more pictures.  She just finished killing the emperor and is about to pay a visit to the client.

SpA2jf6l.jpg

BzP74hWl.jpg

FU80zddl.jpg

I didn't remove the undergarments, although I think I can see how it was done.  I got them from Kplant.  If you go to his loverslab.com thread, he's now sending users to his tumblr blog.  On page 5 he shows the skimpy Razor armor at the top.  But you have to click on either his mediafire link or the alternate download link.  It takes a while before all the download links show up so be patient.

Word of warning though.  The razor armor generally comes with vanilla, blessed (UNPB), and curvy (CBBE) options.  KPlant's skimpy conversion was for the vanilla.  So if you craft the Blessed or Curvy, you won't have skimpy.  You need to use the vanilla (which is actually Sevenbase from Kplant).  Confusing I know.  Worst case scenario is you get in game, can't remember, and have to build all three.

Kplant's S7B Conversions

Loverslab link

Tumblr Blog link

I see, thank you very much. Darn then i use unpb :D I think I'm going to watch some tutorial and see if i can get something similar.

I would love to make some basic edits ^^.

Kplant's S7B Conversions

Loverslab link

Tumblr Blog link

I see, thank you very much. Darn then i use unpb :D I think I'm going to watch some tutorial and see if i can get something similar.

2 things.  

1)  If you use UNPB you can normally get away with using Sevenbase armor.

2)  I "think" you can make the blessed skimpy easily.  I have not done this to prove it, but I believe it will work.

Download the skimpy set anyways.  Then open up both the blessed body armor (i.e. UNPB) and Kplant's skimpy vanilla body mesh (i.e. 7base) with nifskope.  Click on the part of the mesh that looks like it could be skin.  It will select it.  On the left side, navigate for the the textures.  It may take some digging, but eventually you'll see how the skimpy one is pointing to the flesh diffuse, specular, normal map and the normal one points to some razor-specific black diffuse map.  Changing the blessed to point to the flesh maps should do it for you.

Kplant's S7B Conversions

Loverslab link

Tumblr Blog link

2 things.  

1)  If you use UNPB you can normally get away with using Sevenbase armor.

2)  I "think" you can make the blessed skimpy easily.  I have not done this to prove it, but I believe it will work.

Download the skimpy set anyways.  Then open up both the blessed body armor (i.e. UNPB) and Kplant's skimpy vanilla body mesh (i.e. 7base) with nifskope.  Click on the part of the mesh that looks like it could be skin.  It will select it.  On the left side, navigate for the the textures.  It may take some digging, but eventually you'll see how the skimpy one is pointing to the flesh diffuse, specular, normal map and the normal one points to some razor-specific black diffuse map.  Changing the blessed to point to the flesh maps should do it for you.

Sounds good I'll definitely try this! :D I kinda gave up after messing with the meshes themselves didn't work out.

Thanks a lot for the advice!

Yeah tried changing the texture for the suit thing but didn't work out exactly as I expected so I'll drop this for now xD, was a good adventure though hehe.

More pics.  I fixed a few problem with her diffuse map.  Also I wanted the scales to travel up under her breasts ever so slightly.  Nit picky stuff like that.

Keep hoping I'l hear back from Halo.  My only means of communication is by posting comments on one of his posts on his website.  But they seem to get lost in the pile, and none of it is private.  

If I do decide to upload just the textures, is it better to go with mediafire or nexus?

I should see if I can create a texture to match the UNP Schlongs for females.   Could be an interesting combination.   :huh:

c6C9olIl.jpg

M6Pi8xPl.jpg

47l2GGvl.jpg

5VSkkPBl.jpg

G25Z8Dal.jpg

GC1Okx9l.jpg

... and some bath pictures.  She got the blessing of dibella and misunderstood the directions.  

kb3PTVLl.jpg

HCiyYvWl.jpg

Gho3GEFl.jpg

Mw9KeDOl.jpg

Someone asked me if she was the result of a particular Argonian maid.  You decide.   ;)

If I do decide to upload just the textures, is it better to go with mediafire or nexus?

Uploading ANYTHING to the nexus can be a headache, I'd say just go with mediafire, and leave a link on Lover's Lab. 

I uploaded the textures, but I'm not sure how much use they'll be.  To use them, you need a race mod with a tail and no ears.   I hope Halo puts his mod out sooner than later. 

What I did, was take Eiries Ohmes Raht and opened it up in Tes5Edit.  Under the races, part way down for females, delete the entry for the ears.  I did that for both the normal and vampire version.  At that point, I placed my textures in his Ohmes-Raht texture folder.  And then I made sure to replace the body mesh files in the Ohmes-Raht mesh folder with Sevenbase, argonian tail mesh, and anything else I wanted (HDT body mesh, improved 7base feet mesh...XMPS beast skeleton, etc etc).

Alternatively find a race mod out there that lets you use a sevenbase body and has a tail mesh included.

More pics too btw.  

DvehaPYl.jpg

h7rMDP9l.jpg

3MHT39rl.jpg

Is it possible to get this textures as main textures for all female argonians, so that this will rework the "standart" argonians ?

Or is there some way to get this as a race ?

Sorry if someone already asked this, but I haven't enough time to read this thread complete.

Is it possible to get this textures as main textures for all female argonians, so that this will rework the "standart" argonians ?

Or is there some way to get this as a race ?

Sorry if someone already asked this, but I haven't enough time to read this thread complete.

Replacer:

To do this, you'd need to replace the argonian headmesh with a human headmesh.  Then you could use these textures.  The problem would be all the argonian NPCs though.  I'm not sure what would happen.  I suspect it would look like something out of a horror movie.  Not recommended.

Custom Race:

I was going to release this as a custom race, but Halo (who provided the original concept) is planning on doing just that.  So either do what I did and highjack another custom race with these textures, or wait for Halo to finish his mod.

Halo's website: http://mod.dysintropi.me/

I just downloaded the marshstrider from the 'more human' beast link.  It does not appear to have any meshes and only a unique head texture.  I still think Eiries Ohmes-Raht worked great.  I think if you delete the ear nif files you won't even need to edit the ESP.  Although a missing mesh could cause a CTD...not sure on that.  I know missing textures caused bright purple colors.  

The Marshwalker race doesn't include meshes, which means it will use whatever body mod you are using for your humanoid races. You probably could just throw your textures into its 'texture' folders and it *should* then look more like the pictures you posted. I was going to try this, but since you designed the textures for the Sevenbase body, it wouldn't look good for me since I use CBBE / Bodyslide+.

After my failed attempt at a red-variant, I had given up.  The default textures for the argonian are slightly green.  And changing that isn't as easy as just using the skin slider, unless you want a red-skinned demon or a bright colored whatever.  The whole point is you have some human-normalcy coupled with dragon/argonian body.  So I tried again, and it worked out fairly well.  It was a very slight change.  I need to do a side-by-side comparison.  But now I can put on gear that won't "clash" with green skin.  And it gets me one step closer to blending the edge where argonian skin meets human.  I could probably go a bit more red, but I am trying to be conservative.  

c7Ywvxhl.jpg

wDl8rB4l.jpg

EOh2SGZl.jpg

I am using horns from the Dark Lilith armor.  However, what I'd really like is horns like this.  

NEXUS link.  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/433586/?

*WARNING* Large image

759307-1403556867.jpg

The Marshwalker race doesn't include meshes, which means it will use whatever body mod you are using for your humanoid races. You probably could just throw your textures into its 'texture' folders and it *should* then look more like the pictures you posted. I was going to try this, but since you designed the textures for the Sevenbase body, it wouldn't look good for me since I use CBBE / Bodyslide+.

You're right it would use whatever body mesh you have for everyone else.  So easily download sevenbase and good-to-go in that respect.  However textures dropped in the beast race texture folder wouldn't work.  The race would only go looking for textures where the ESP tells it to (or mesh in the event it does not).  Adding textures to the folder wouldn't work (unless I missed some documentation on the race or horribly misunderstand things).  To get the human-ish textures you'd have to replace the default argonian ones.  This is fine if you want all your argonians running around with big giant human-like boobs.  I know many out there that would love that.  Heck, you can do that without using the head textures at all.  

Please understand the original texture were UNP.  There was never an option for CBBE as far as I know from Halo (i.e. his Breezy NPC).  All of Halo's stuff is UNPCM (i.e. UNP compatible).  I just extended the normal map for 7base.  It would be trivial to change it to UNP generic rather than 7base.  I'd have to start from scratch to do a CBBE variant.  However, I do think I could easily do a male version though for the Argonian Hybrid.  But I have little motivation now.

You're right it would use whatever body mesh you have for everyone else.  So easily download sevenbase and good-to-go in that respect.  However textures dropped in the beast race texture folder wouldn't work.  The race would only go looking for textures where the ESP tells it to (or mesh in the event it does not).  Adding textures to the folder wouldn't work (unless I missed some documentation on the race or horribly misunderstand things).  To get the human-ish textures you'd have to replace the default argonian ones.  This is fine if you want all your argonians running around with big giant human-like boobs.  I know many out there that would love that.  Heck, you can do that without using the head textures at all.  

Please understand the original texture were UNP.  There was never an option for CBBE as far as I know from Halo (i.e. his Breezy NPC).  All of Halo's stuff is UNPCM (i.e. UNP compatible).  I just extended the normal map for 7base.  It would be trivial to change it to UNP generic rather than 7base.  I'd have to start from scratch to do a CBBE variant.  However, I do think I could easily do a male version though for the Argonian Hybrid.  But I have little motivation now.

Yeah you're right, the Marshwalker race just tries to use the regular Argonian textures for its body, and only changes the head... sad times. If the ESP was modified to look for body textures, it would pick up yours and voila! A new custom race. Of course, that would still probably require permission to release and the guy hasn't touched the mod in almost exactly a year so who even knows if he's still around.

Archived