Tomago Growing Belly

I would like to note, that an edit of the VORB skeletons (e.g. adding a new maternity-bone or two (okay, you'll have to weightpaint the clothes, although I think VadersAPP will gladly take your edit up in his weightpainting scripts after a proof-of-concept mod)) would make this extremely simple. You'd just need a few idle-animations, using these bones, to increase your belly-size. It would eliminate the need for separate body-versions of all clothing, as VORB-atized clothing will automatically be shaped like the skeleton.

Mind you, I have no experience in creating bone-structures or animations, so I can't be more help than this. I'd love to see it happen, though.

noob question:

Does the 'growing belly' work with any body type?

or do i have to use a special body for it to work?

Its hasnt even been made yet, I have started working the meshes, but I think at this point we need more info on how Vorbs works. I know you can easily create thin and fat bodies with cloths but I am unsure if this will work for the body itself.

I know absolutely nothing about vorbs system or how it works, if its compatible with loverspk and ect. I do remember that growlf attempted to add support for it to his Universal Skeleton and was unable to do so.

This may have changed I dont know. Someone who is not banned from nexus will need to contact him. Same with Vorb too.

preferably before I get to far along with working meshes and then discovering it was all for nothing

I do believe working meshes would be all for nothing, if we are doing Vorb.

I also think that the script I was doing some work with is for nothing too.

VORBS videos.

The VORBs main file is 31 Megabytes. I'm not sure about rehosting, so I am PMing you a link to it. It's not a site I've seen people use often, so I'm not sure how long it'll be available there. You should have time to get your hands on it though.

noob question:

Does the 'growing belly' work with any body type?

or do i have to use a special body for it to work?

Its hasnt even been made yet' date=' I have started working the meshes, but I think at this point we need more info on how Vorbs works. I know you can easily create thin and fat bodies with cloths but I am unsure if this will work for the body itself.

I know absolutely nothing about vorbs system or how it works, if its compatible with loverspk and ect. I do remember that growlf attempted to add support for it to his Universal Skeleton and was unable to do so.

This may have changed I dont know. Someone who is not banned from nexus will need to contact him. Same with Vorb too.

preferably before I get to far along with working meshes and then discovering it was all for nothing

[/quote']

VadersApp explained the system (in another thread... Or was it on TesNexus?). Well, anyways, the system works by weightpainting all clothing and armor is a specific way. Then, you can chang the scale of the bones in your skeleton files (it had about 2000 skeletons when I last checked.) Clothing has to be HGEC E-cup for conversiong, but afterwards, you can simulate any body-type (any hourglass body-type, that is. HGEC, DRMA, etc. The system is not capable of simulating non-hourglass bodies yet, I'm afraid.) The mesh stays the same, it's the bones that change. This also means that vanilla clothing and armor can be pregnancy clothing, once someone has added pregnancy bones, and weightpainted said clothing/armor correctly.

By scaling the bones, all clothing, which is VORB-atized will scale just like the body, making it possible to get multiple body-shapes for different NPC's (and the PC, of course).

As I noted before, the pregnancy-bones are not there, so we'd need someone with experience in creating skeletons and weightpainting.

Then, one needs to make a fitting 'animation' which moves, rotates and scales the bones in such a way, that the belly will show.

As I noted before' date=' the pregnancy-bones are not there, so we'd need someone with experience in creating skeletons and weightpainting.

Then, one needs to make a fitting 'animation' which moves, rotates and scales the bones in such a way, that the belly will show.

[/quote']

So its not an option at this time. Back to work on the meshes then.

Progress report:

I'm working on the actual .esp file now, using the Maternity clothes as a base. Since it should work with any Maternity set, this means it'll be ready for addition for when GSBmodders has the models ready.

I'm currently troubleshooting my code. So far it's going decently, with only a few hiccups. This worries me greatly, since when things go well it usually means I forgot something critical. ;)

(Edit: Got the Scripts all compiled. Got a testrun Maternity setup ready using the .esp found here. I'll have to rebuild once we got our own integrated system, but for now it'll work fine to test I think.

All that is left is figuring out exactly how I want to check the events. I'm thinking I'll take a close look at how Wombs are handled in Tamago, since they aren't scripted, but we are talking about more than just a single item here now, so I am not sure if the same system would work. Once I got this, I'll begin running a few quick tests, then provide it here for others to play with.)

(Edit 2: On Equip appears to be working just fine. My biggest problem was in recognizing slots so that it didn't complain about rings and such. The important lesson I learned was ref.GetEquipmentSlot doesn't work, but GetEquipmentSlot ref does. MaternityCheckMain morphed into the equip check. Ran into another bottleneck which I think is related to setting clothing in the array. Out of time for today, so we'll see tomorrow.)

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you need a setbody that includes pregnancy I have a Tspec setbody in other downloads' date=' and LoversConsequence+ is the evolution of TamagoSetBody.

[/quote']

Oh so THIS is what that mod do... You should describe mods more accurately ;D, I need to check it out.

• 1 month later...

yush, the last aio had the tamagosetbody, it affects npcs also, but you can't see it, why? npcs are always using clothes... unless you launch a full scale hilarity stark reality spell you will not see their bellies all grown, also the maternity clothes are only for the player character to find near the arena in a chest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just changed some settings on the SetBody.esp and TamagoSetBody.esp files using the OBSE editor. This basically forces NPCs to equip the bodies upon entry into the different trimesters. Trimersters 1-3 are all covered with different sizes.

INSTALLATION:

1. Download SetBody 2ch-Edition TSpec. Install all files

2. Replace the following files:

Copy

Data\Meshes\characters\Bombshell\HGEC\HGEC Pregnant\2DCupM\femaleupperbody.nif

Data\Meshes\characters\Bombshell\HGEC\HGEC Pregnant\2DCupM\femalelowerbody.nif

to overwrite

Data\Meshes\characters\Bombshell\PBodyX\p1\femaleupperbody.nif

Data\Meshes\characters\Bombshell\PBodyX\p1\femalelowerbody.nif

-----------------

Copy

Data\Meshes\characters\Bombshell\HGEC\HGEC Pregnant\femaleupperbody.nif