Must Males always have bulging muscles and six packs?

Merilirem

Starting off with the obligatory "It made me think of this" which is expanded here

Between all the stick-figures and ale barrels one has to realize that Joe-Average is just that... The average of sticks and barrels. A tight belly and bulging muscles are not a sign of good health.

Good health is presided over by the gods of commitment, modesty and effort. Sure, the human body can withstand a lot and you can hone it to feats of amazing performance, but not without commitment, rest or knowledge of when to stop.

A colleague of mine used to cycle at professional levels. The strain he built up during tours he thought was fine and he kept going until one day his heart gave out... Turns out that he failed to take proper rest after work and just went out cycling... He overdosed on strain...

As for myself; have a toned upper and a bulky lower body... I have a rather physical, standing/walking job... My metabolism is strangely efficient, I eat 2 to 3 meals a day and nothing in between... Call me mr. no-effort-genetics, but do take my advice: take care of yourself and just be a good human being.

Addendum: I'm leaving out the god of genetics, he's a jerk...

• 3 years later...
On 6/22/2014 at 7:56 PM, Setekh said:

I've actually created several variations of the diffuse and normal map from SOS and other mods to fill in this gap myself.

The screenshot below sounds like something you're looking for.

Chest hair, arm hair, pubic hair can be added as per your request.

Specify whether or not you're using 'FemFeet for men Redisigned' and i'll edit the UV accordingly.

Post and I'll edit it and upload the textures here.

post-114169-0-48311300-1403477790_thumb.jpg

Um...I'm interested is these textures... The lack of male content is still mesmerizing even when the game is bloody 8 years old. And I really don't like six pack vein swollen mages.

If its not troublesome, could you upload them somewhere? I would love to have this.

Thanks!

PS: I use Milkdrinker textures, but is still kinda buff

Archived