Worst Movie Ever Made (That I've Seen)

Guest GingerTom

Doc Savage isnot that bad,a good books based movie,the book have not taken thepassing of time that well...But yup,Puma man is a disaster,and one of the badest I have seen...

Now try looking at FlashGordon first(the one with music by Queen,done in the 1980) THEN watch Flesh Gordon,first of the name and the serie...

my vote goes to....The Lion has Wings. It's a british wartime propaganda film and it is appalling especially the scene of a lone wellington bomber aircraft take on hordes of german fighters which look alarmingly like british aircraft and bomb some marshalling yards with the utmost accuracy that no bomber ever achieved! there are some things that make me proud to be british....but this isn't one. Plan nine from outer space is a masterpiece in comparison

Mortal Kombat Annihilation <- Absolutely, positively the worst movie in the history of film making. Though it can be enjoyable as it is "so bad it's good"

2a8qpw9.jpg

ludicrous plot, cheesy one liners, cheap costumes, laughably-bad special effects (especially the animal transformations)

i call and raise you... anything made by uwe boll that wasn't self parody or based on his own ideas.

ie: any and all movies he made based on video games:

farcry

alone in the dark

house of the dead

bloodrayne 1,2,3

dungeon seige

i downloaded bloodrayne the third reich, which attempts to finally come close to mirroring the first game and i couldn't even get through the first 15 mins.

it was dreadful, boring,badly lit, badly written and poorly acted.

the guy has millions to make the movies and he can't even bother to use blood that looks remotely real.

postal was the only movie i liked, mostly because it was a comedy and he made fun of himself.

also dave foley's balls.

'Postal' indeed was astonishingly entertaining and well made... For a Boll movie.

I especially like Zack Ward as the 'Postal Dude', he is just such a likeable guy, sadly specialized on starring in B- and C-pictures.

Did you know Uwe Boll has actually a Ph.D., a doctorate (in literature, no less)? From his burly looks and his even burlier way of film-making, you would never guess he's an intellectual :)! He was also very sly to get his movies financed by using a German legal loophole (closed in 2005).

Another Dr. Boll movie I also 'liked', or better wasn't bored to death or annoyed to hell and back, was his adaptation of 'House of the Dead'.

It sure borrowed only the title and the concept of shooting zombies from the respective games, but it still had some entertaining moments.

And it featured another one of my favourite German actors who never really made it after initial success, Jürgen Prochnow.

The Passion of the Christ (2004), directed by Mel Gibson. Unfortunately, it's just the Passion of Mal's Holy Family, a bucket full of hate, too bad.

Here the idol of a whole generation has baptized himself in Bartertown's pig shit. But why? Only the Holy Ghost knows, and 'Mad Max', of course.

• 2 weeks later...

'Postal' indeed was astonishingly entertaining and well made... For a Boll movie.

I especially like Zack Ward as the 'Postal Dude'' date=' he is just such a likeable guy, sadly specialized on starring in B- and C-pictures.[/quote']

yeah i liked him in it.

Did you know Uwe Boll has actually a Ph.D., a doctorate (in literature, no less)? From his burly looks and his even burlier way of film-making, you would never guess he's an intellectual :)! He was also very sly to get his movies financed by using a German legal loophole (closed in 2005).

lol well you'd never know he was when he decided to beat the shit out of his detractors a few years ago.

Another Dr. Boll movie I also 'liked', or better wasn't bored to death or annoyed to hell and back, was his adaptation of 'House of the Dead'.

It sure borrowed only the title and the concept of shooting zombies from the respective games, but it still had some entertaining moments.

And it featured another one of my favourite German actors who never really made it after initial success, Jürgen Prochnow.

well... i found house to be a pile of shit, mostly because of the gratuitous use of "bullet-time" and cheap, brief seizure inducing clips from the games when the protagonists killed the zombies.

also jurgen prochnew is awesome! he was in one of my favorite movies, in the mouth of madness.

As long as a camera captures 'actors' embarrassing themselves, it counts!

The 'Holiday Special' sure is a cult gem of trash movies. It was also the first appearance of Boba Fett (albeit only in animated form).

Here is another example for an 'actor' embarrassing himself to hell and back (and still being a cult icon nevertheless):

'Be Somebody... or Be Somebody's Fool!' starring the one and only Mr. T!

A motivational video for Eighties teens, it contains ridiculous songs, moral lessons and helpful advice from Laurence Tureaud (not Turdeau), known and loved as the burly Mr. T. An obvious expert on about any subject imaginable, be it fashion, drug abuse, friendship and cello playing, he has many encounters with groups of kids he then teaches the values of being a productive, appreciated and respected member of society - embarrassing himself in the process in many painful ways. Listening to him bellowing his street-smart wisdom is very entertaining.

Split into segments appropriately titled after the lessons they contain, like 'Peer Pressure', 'Anger' or 'Treat Your Mother Right', T is oftentimes the director's fool it seems. Maybe the makers of this masterpiece successfully convinced him his depiction as a goofy blockhead counts as 'comedy'... It doesn't, so the poor Mister tries his best to get through this ordeal, knowing deep down inside he's being ridiculed.

There's even a funny instant when he blows one of his lines and it's still in the movie! Just to give you an impression how dirt-cheap this whole production is, they didn't bother retaking the scene!

The thing has many high points of ridiculousness (the origin of T's gold chains, T trying to breakdance, the mentioned cello running gag...).

This here is one of my favourite scenes for the pedestrian's utterly retarded laugh at the 27 seconds mark, cracks me up every time:

Enjoy, uh, endure the full movie here if you dare: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4610575102642182602

Also features teenage appearances of later short-time pop music stars 'Martika' and 'Shanice'!

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Let's turn this into a "Worst movie thread"

And here comes a new challenger : Birdemic.

FIRST thing I thought of XD!!:D

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

"The master would not approve..."

Some cool cosplayers demonstrate the latest in 'Manos' fashion:

tumblr_l6sf2pRWX61qa7t63o1_r1_500.jpg

It strangely reminds me of something.

Now we know what inspired Bethesda when they designed the Necromancer emblem/'King of Worms' logo!

I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!! Then again we are HUGE MST3K/RiffTrax fans here :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GingerTom

The Room--good grief. The director replaced the cast and crew. Then he replaced the cast and crew. Then he again replace...you get the idea.

Too bad he didn't replace himself. :D

Starship Troopers 3.

I've never - EVER - turned off any film I've watched in the middle of it. I mean, I even gave it a few more trys, but I still haven't seen the end of it.

Should have just left it at the end of film one, because the second film was shit too.

• 2 weeks later...

The worst movie ever made is "Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny".

The whole plot is Santa stuck in the sand on a beach in Florida and a bunch of kids bring farm animals to try and get his sleigh unstuck.

Then in the middle for no apparent reason they show another movie called "Thumbalina". Now get this, Santa is telling the story to the kids on the beach, the narrator is a P.A. system of a diorama of the story of Thumbalina at Pirates World in Florida, and the girl listening to the P.A. System narrator day dreams herself into the Thumbalina story... So it's shitception, a story within a story within a story within a shitty movie.

Then a man in a bunny costume riding an antique Firetruck picks Santa up and leaves....

Easily the most mind boggling shit storm I've ever seen. Then I found out that Rifftrax riffed it, and it is the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. They tear it to bloody shreds.