Hey everbody, I just wanted to chime in here and say I'm a big fan on the twins. I've using a very personized version for some time take them out for combat all the time. Try installing "Immersive Patrols" from nexus and watch them work through a whole companies of soldiers in under 10 minutes. Great stuff. I was going to post a picture what i've done but I can't seem to be able to post photos so I'll just explain what I did and what I recommend.

New Body:  I wanted them to be very curvy as this is the original creators intent but the original mod was a bit over the top for me so I gave them something more realistic and less fantasy like. I chose CBBE HDT "Hourglass" body from Bodyslide 2.

Upgraded Dark Lilith Armor: I personally didn't care for the newer Hentia armor and thought the older Dark Lilith armor was more demonic so I focused on this for the upgrade. I used the "Dark Lilith TBBP Bodyslide (No Tattoo)" hosted here on Lover's Lab and rolled up some armor that matched the new body. I still have the issue with the boots so I fixed it by taking Nikita's boots.nif from her original armor mod on the nexus and renamed and replaced the reference nif file found in "ShapeData" folder in bodyslide 2. This seemed to give me a pair of boots that fit without the missing feet. I also use the large wings as I feel they are a realistic size for flight. I also replaced the wing textures and horn textures with a newer/better ones found in Nikita's succubus race mod on nexus.

Added a Tail -  While I was finding better wing textures I noticed Nikita has the same Helmet/horns but one with an integrated tail attacked. Sense I was going with a more demonic look for them I decided to use it. Had to create a new texture set in CK to get the texutre to show up.

Fangs!! - Took me for ever to figure out how to do this without flagging them as vampires in the CK, but someone pointed out the  "nifmerg" program and transfering fangs from a vampire character was fairly easy.I used a mod to give females fangs then used nifmerg to copy fangs from a brenton female "Sibil Stendar, etc." Works like a charm. I came here and noticed the original author is back and working on this again. I'm very excited about this. Only problem is i had to rebuild my twins again all over again so I get the new spells.

New Skin Texutres - I figured two succubus conjured from Oblivion wouldn't have any flaws on their skin so I gave the Fair Skin Complexition mod - Default satin.

Next things I want to do....

I need to find some glowy blue eyes for them. The original mod gave them blue and I want to retain that. Want to destingish them from vampires.
Not sure I have to use nifmerg again and transfer the eyes from another character or just use a different texutre.

Like to figure out how to make a short quest with the player character and the merchant. Seems weird to me he'd just be in the starter town and sell you two of the most powerfull chompainions without any questions asked.

Also, might start looking for new outfits for them. Would also like to give them some tribal art and peircings on their bodies as well.

Has anybody else done any custom work on the twins? Would love to see some pics.

post-612116-0-25105000-1440724604_thumb.jpg

post-612116-0-01306400-1440724605_thumb.jpg

Wow, that's impressive. Let me know if you want me to upload your customizations here.

Hey everbody, I just wanted to chime in here and say I'm a big fan on the twins. I've using a very personized version for some time take them out for combat all the time. Try installing "Immersive Patrols" from nexus and watch them work through a whole companies of soldiers in under 10 minutes. Great stuff. I was going to post a picture what i've done but I can't seem to be able to post photos so I'll just explain what I did and what I recommend.

New Body:  I wanted them to be very curvy as this is the original creators intent but the original mod was a bit over the top for me so I gave them something more realistic and less fantasy like. I chose CBBE HDT "Hourglass" body from Bodyslide 2.

Upgraded Dark Lilith Armor: I personally didn't care for the newer Hentia armor and thought the older Dark Lilith armor was more demonic so I focused on this for the upgrade. I used the "Dark Lilith TBBP Bodyslide (No Tattoo)" hosted here on Lover's Lab and rolled up some armor that matched the new body. I still have the issue with the boots so I fixed it by taking Nikita's boots.nif from her original armor mod on the nexus and renamed and replaced the reference nif file found in "ShapeData" folder in bodyslide 2. This seemed to give me a pair of boots that fit without the missing feet. I also use the large wings as I feel they are a realistic size for flight. I also replaced the wing textures and horn textures with a newer/better ones found in Nikita's succubus race mod on nexus.

Added a Tail -  While I was finding better wing textures I noticed Nikita has the same Helmet/horns but one with an integrated tail attacked. Sense I was going with a more demonic look for them I decided to use it. Had to create a new texture set in CK to get the texutre to show up.

Fangs!! - Took me for ever to figure out how to do this without flagging them as vampires in the CK, but someone pointed out the  "nifmerg" program and transfering fangs from a vampire character was fairly easy.I used a mod to give females fangs then used nifmerg to copy fangs from a brenton female "Sibil Stendar, etc." Works like a charm. I came here and noticed the original author is back and working on this again. I'm very excited about this. Only problem is i had to rebuild my twins again all over again so I get the new spells.

New Skin Texutres - I figured two succubus conjured from Oblivion wouldn't have any flaws on their skin so I gave the Fair Skin Complexition mod - Default satin.

Next things I want to do....

I need to find some glowy blue eyes for them. The original mod gave them blue and I want to retain that. Want to destingish them from vampires.
Not sure I have to use nifmerg again and transfer the eyes from another character or just use a different texutre.

Like to figure out how to make a short quest with the player character and the merchant. Seems weird to me he'd just be in the starter town and sell you two of the most powerfull chompainions without any questions asked.

Also, might start looking for new outfits for them. Would also like to give them some tribal art and peircings on their bodies as well.

Has anybody else done any custom work on the twins? Would love to see some pics.

attachicon.gifTESV 2015-08-27 20-04-57-57.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV 2015-08-27 20-10-42-17.jpg

Still a bit of clipping on the boots. Have to work more on that.

are you able to put your spelling system into another mod ( specially I am looking forhttp://www.nexusmods...im/mods/38277/?) 2 Ningheim Succubus-Follower, extremly good-looking and it would be a great feature to summon/dismiss them.

The easiest way to do it:

Go to the succubus merchant and buy the "succubus initiation" spell.

Cast the spell on your female followers. They become succubi, and fight exactly like the original twins. The only difference is that they don't gain the twin's dialogue, instead they keep whatever dialogue they had by default.

And about creating a spell to summon anyone, if you know how to use CK...

Open the plugin where that follower is and create a new magic effect. Add the script AAASummonSuccubus, select instace1 property and look for the instance of the follower you want to summon. Then you can create a Spell that uses the magic effect you just created and that's all.

You can use that script on your own custom esp, and summon any existing character.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

sooo... I like this mod for the voices and its nice to be able to summon some quick help when I'm in a jam.  Like the authors description said they're overpowered, and that's useful sometimes when I aggro too many or too strong enemies.  

The problem is I've never really been pleased with how they look.  The armors are old and their textures low quality.  And the succubi faces are well... ugly.  Although similar, mine don't look exactly like the authors screenshots, so perhaps I missing some mod(s) they're using.  

Anyways I decided to update them with my own facial sculpts, as well as the armor.

Before:

tumblr_o1bslwqUl71rcvbjjo1_1280.png

After:

tumblr_o1bslwqUl71rcvbjjo2_1280.png

Before you ask about sharing, the only way I could share it as is, is if you have all the same mods I do, and even then it will overwrite your mods with my personal tweaks, textures, etc.  If you still just WANT this, message me or reply and I'll fill you in on what mods you'll need to get, and which parts of them will be overwritten.  If there are A LOT of people showing interest in this, I will do the work to make it stand alone, but as of now it is not.

Guest azeraxa

sooo... I like this mod for the voices and its nice to be able to summon some quick help when I'm in a jam.  Like the authors description said they're overpowered, and that's useful sometimes when I aggro too many or too strong enemies.  

The problem is I've never really been pleased with how they look.  The armors are old and their textures low quality.  And the succubi faces are well... ugly.  Although similar, mine don't look exactly like the authors screenshots, so perhaps I missing some mod(s) they're using.  

Anyways I decided to update them with my own facial sculpts, as well as the armor.

Before:

After:

Before you ask about sharing, the only way I could share it as is, is if you have all the same mods I do, and even then it will overwrite your mods with my personal tweaks, textures, etc.  If you still just WANT this, message me or reply and I'll fill you in on what mods you'll need to get, and which parts of them will be overwritten.  If there are A LOT of people showing interest in this, I will do the work to make it stand alone, but as of now it is not.

Now they look much better, good work.  I would like to see them as standalone update... :)

• 2 weeks later...

I love it!!! Please send me the modified file and I will make it a new version. I'm a programmer, not a designer, so I'm heavily focused on the scripts, but the looks are really hard for me. Thanks a lot for the collaboration!

Before:

After:

• 2 weeks later...

A pretty good mod though I do have a few issues with it. For one, their "victims" don't always die afterwards and they just get back up and start fighting again. Second, I don't have any dialogue options with them, the just stand there silently. Any help would be appreciated.-Old

Edit-(The issue about their dialogue is gone. I just had to reload the save it seems. Though there's still the issue of the victim not always dying. Though they are still a little buggy. I caught one of them hovering a few feet in the air humping a headless corpse that another follower had recently killed. My advice would be to not have any other followers along if you want to use the summons, because it takes some time for the animations to start and a follower could kill the victim in that time which makes things get a little wonky.)

• 3 months later...

The mod works almost perfectly. Only problem for me is the animations for the death-by-sex only play about a fifth of the time. Most of the time they just stand there naked and moan until their target dies. But when it does work, there's no problems. I thought it was certain animations at first, but that doesn't seem to be the case, I've seen most of the animations play when it does work. And all the animations play properly with other means of playing them (Defeat, SexLab Debug, etc.)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i got this problem where the death by snu snu and burning lust have made me invincible, and i didn't realize until it was too late and do not have a save from before hand. i have spent hours trying to figure out what MGEF those to spells have that succubus initiation doesn't that causes those two particularly to make me invulnerable but succ initiation doesn't. i dont want to have to recycleactor or resurrect my character just to get it to go away. i've looked at the summon succubus with the creation kit, but don't understand what i'm looking at enough to figure out this hidden active effect, and make it stop via console command. any help with killing the effect would be greatly appreciated.

edit: i've already tried unchecking it and seeing if not enabling it fixed the problem (i've had to do that in the past when one or both of the twins would stop following me, just saving without the mod on then reenabling it and rebuying the spells) but it didn't seem to work with this problem leading me to think it might just be scripting maybe? i don't know, though.

i got this problem where the death by snu snu and burning lust have made me invincible, and i didn't realize until it was too late and do not have a save from before hand. i have spent hours trying to figure out what MGEF those to spells have that succubus initiation doesn't that causes those two particularly to make me invulnerable but succ initiation doesn't. i dont want to have to recycleactor or resurrect my character just to get it to go away. i've looked at the summon succubus with the creation kit, but don't understand what i'm looking at enough to figure out this hidden active effect, and make it stop via console command. any help with killing the effect would be greatly appreciated.

edit: i've already tried unchecking it and seeing if not enabling it fixed the problem (i've had to do that in the past when one or both of the twins would stop following me, just saving without the mod on then reenabling it and rebuying the spells) but it didn't seem to work with this problem leading me to think it might just be scripting maybe? i don't know, though.

well, unable to figure it out, i went into the console and by hitting shift over the active effects after clicking on my character, i went though and copied every last spell ID that wasn't duplicate and put them into a bat file, recycledactor, then ran the bat file. adding every last "spell" back to myself and it fixed the problem. i'm not sure what's causing this to happen with only those two spells, but not the succubus initiation spell. im not worried about it now since i corrected the immortality problem. though it's cool if i want to be a succubus race i now know those two spells will make me an immortal, god-like succubus.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the original mod with hopefully all of the necessary tweaks for enhanced facial appearance.  I was not able to test it in a clean skyrim environment, so if it seems like something is wrong or textures are missing reply with some screenshots.

https://mega.nz/#!4kVlBbza!Uq1UzVo_bnXv8eMtnWkHC0ru_wsuMG-ztYAWLjHZ9Cg

That file link no longer works; anyway to rehost or host here on LoverLabs?

Anyways, I saw your tumbler, and your succubus conversions look awesome !

• 1 month later...

please help downloaded the mod the other day have all the requirements but the twins dont sex to death they just fire magic and kill mobs no matter what settings i put defeat on i am also running death alternative would that cause a problem ? love the mod tho hope to get it working properly soon any help would be apriciated ty :)

• 1 month later...

Before:

After:

No offense but I like the originals better, much better then your version, especially the body shapes but I will agree that the outfits were outdated.

• 3 months later...

Hello,

First and foremost, thanks for creating such a funny yet interesting mod.

Is there a way to reverse the succubus transformation? Went on a spree in whiterun and half the women are naked with horns

Nothing wrong with naked npcs but for some reason, i'd like it if they still wore their clothes haha.

Currently playing and modding Skyrim SE at the moment and I'm spending a lot of time running around the map with a lvl 1 character checking out if mods are working as they're supposed to. Need a couple powerful bodyguards to protect me atm....just no time to deal with mobs.  Might try my hand at porting the "Clean" 4.1.0 version from Oldrim on Nexus to Skyrim SE. No choice as we're still waiting for SKSE64 and Sexlab. So far the twins show up fine naked and the spells work. Only issue is the armor isn't really showing up even after running the nif's through nif optimizer. If successful I'll roll back my customization's from 5.2.0 back to 4.1.0 and contact Rockfield. (Not sure he'd want to put up a SSE Nexus page for his clean version though. Still nice to have the twins up and running in some form on Skyrim SE. I guess he can just put it up over here.

UPDATE:

OK, I basically have I have 4.1.0 (clean version) ported over to Skyrim SE. Just a few more issues to contend with such as.

-no fire on the tips of their horns. something happened here during nif conversion I think.

-some textures look a little flat such as no gloss on lips, etc. Will have to get those files compliant too.

-they wont crouch when the player does.

-summon spell doesn't execute while standing still. The spell is equipped and begins to "fire up" but won't execute unless you move forward or backward while casting. Sort of a weird bug.

The nice thing about this version is that the twins kill faster with the paralysis spell in combination with their fireball attack in comparison to their Snu Snu attack in the 5.2.0 version. Takes them forever for them Snu Snu trough an entire Imperial patrol. Also, Flower Girls SE seems to work with them because you're basically married to them so Flower Girls Dialogue shows up for them in addition to their regular dialogue options.

I'll fiddle with this a bit more to get the SSE version of 4.1.0 on par with the Oldrim 4.1.0. After that I'll do my thing with getting the body/armor to match shape and put in my optional tweaks like fangs and tail, etc. Of course it would be nice if the SSE version had something extra. Maybe Rockfield could add the initiate and burning lust spells to the clean version. :)

• 2 weeks later...

i love this mod. but there's a problem with me. the twins looks kinda crap for me, low quality and most importantly, they have NO FEET texture. i am currently using UNP for my body texture and i downloaded the 'Succubus By Hentai -UNP By Nausicaa' instead of CBBE provided in this post, as i afraid using CBBE one will have conflict with my mods using, is this the problem brings to me?

NEW VERSION 6.0.0 FOR TESTING PURPOSES:

Hello everyone, rumors are true, I'm working on a new version. I uploaded this file for testing purposes, so you can find bugs and send me suggestions. This is a brand new esp file, I'm redoing everything from scratch, that means you can actually use old and new version at the same time, however I suggest you don't. So far they cannot be dismissed or killed, once you summon them, you will be stuck with them forever. Their spells drain life and fireball have no scripts yet, so don't expect "special behavior" yet. If you cannot live without the adult version, go to lovers lab and download previous version 5.2.0.

For the very first time, this is a completely stand alone mod, there are no requirement and I intend to keep it that way. If you have used previous versions, you know what I'm talking about, I used to list a lot of requirements, specially for textures. However you might get a crash if you don't use the HDT skeleton... I don't know yet, please test it so I can add it to the new requirements  :(

I'm including also a couple of things you might like: 

1. Bodyslide support for the Succubus Naked Body with my the preset I already used for them (look for Enjibody by Rockfield).

2. Racemenu presets (jslot files) I used for their faces.

Feel free to use them.