• 1 month later...

Love this mod! Tried it out today and managed to summon it, dress them and have some action with them. Like it a lot!

However, I've never saw the rape to death part to enemies though. Is there some kind of trick/ mod incompatibilities going on here?

Tried the defeat mod, they do rape but not die though

• 2 weeks later...

I also had the problem where succubi stop following the player. It occurs when you give them an order (you can do it even without the dialog option if you hold the key to select a follower). I tried to use a command to make them followers but this method does not add the required dialog. So for people with this problem (and the author of the mod in a future version), here is a console command to get them to follow you again :

SetActorValue WaitingForPlayer 0

if you use GetActorValue you will notice this actor value changes when a succubus performs any order.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, OP finally here. I haven't read this thread until today. This is not a mod I personally use anymore, and I didn't continue fixing...

However...

I do use the "Death by Snu Snu" spell on myself (female character) and add it to my female followers. I will update the latest version for you all to add the spell, but I won't work on the twins anymore.

command

-help "snu snu"

addspell XX01DD7B

and replace XX with the right numbers.

Hello everyone, OP finally here. I haven't read this thread until today. This is not a mod I personally use anymore, and I didn't continue fixing...

However...

I do use the "Death by Snu Snu" spell on myself (female character) and add it to my female followers. I will update the latest version for you all to add the spell, but I won't work on the twins anymore.

command

-help "snu snu"

addspell XX01DD7B

and replace XX with the right numbers.

awesomeness. ive been wanting the spell they use. i cant find 1 that does the same thing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rockfield these 2 girls are the bomb, luv how they shag before draining the life force from there victims. Any chance of having more then just the twins, say like 3 or 4 being allowed to be summoned. As I find in a dungeon with loads of enemies these girls really come in handy.

nvm just noticed ya not working on the 2 girls anymore....anyone else know how ya can get 4 succubus babes spawned..

love the mod...however do you know if there's a conflict with Apocalypse magic ? just all the vampires and conjurers start shagging each other (it's actually pretty funny)  and turn into Succubus's themselves

love the mod...however do you know if there's a conflict with Apocalypse magic ? just all the vampires and conjurers start shagging each other (it's actually pretty funny)  and turn into Succubus's themselves

rofl. yeah it happens to me too. i have apocalypse magic also. i just sit back and watch the show

• 2 weeks later...

5.1 doesn't just change the enemy. i just start using this mod again and suddenly my conjurer player became a succubus after i raise a corpse and now I have a speed multi of 500 where i can run around the whole skyrim map in less that 10 mins :shy: .  ( no more sneak attack anymore - ran right into the mob )

took me some good time to find out the console command to remove the hidden equipment (horns) and change my speedmulti back to normal.. :D

5.1 doesn't just change the enemy. i just start using this mod again and suddenly my conjurer player became a succubus after i raise a corpse and now I have a speed multi of 500 where i can run around the whole skyrim map in less that 10 mins :shy: .  ( no more sneak attack anymore - ran right into the mob )

took me some good time to find out the console command to remove the hidden equipment (horns) and change my speedmulti back to normal.. :D

care to share ? the console commands that is,i love this mod it doesn't conflict with Apocalypse, as i started a new game and Aniel turned into a succubus.A funny thing to do, go into a vampire den cast mayhem with a increase illusion potion and watch vampires start raping each other loads of laughs

LOL, sorry, that was a terrible bug, I was trying to replace the raise zombie spells with an "improved" succubus version, but I didn't mean to add that test to the latest version. Bug will be fixed in next version. Please let me know if it works well on latest version.

Hey Rockfield! First off: great mod! I am currently using it with my evil playthrough and it is just wonderful to have 2 succubi around.

I don't think that they are overpowered as you stated in your first post. I am using some battle overhauls (like Deadly Dragons and Ultimate Combat Overhaul) and it looks like they fit in perfectly balance-wise. What I really like about those followers is that unique playstyle. Other follower mods just provide a simple fighter or healer while your succubus ladys are kind of disablers/crowd controllers that come in very handy in fights with larger groups since they take out up to 2 NPCs nearly instantly. (with them being themselves disabled for like 30 secs. so I do not think it is overpowered) But there are two things that bug me and I tried to tweak this myself but I have never worked on mods myself so I am having lots of trouble with setting this up.

First there are not enough animations with male victims. In my game somehow they just use 2 animations for male characters. For female characters on the other hand they use a variety of animations and even for animals there are always 2-3. I looked through the SexLab configuration but I had every animation enabled. Then I looked through the scripts and there we have the "cowgirl" animation for males and "aggressive" for females. I don't know if this is causing this. Or is it intended to be this way? I would love to have a few more animations for males. 

The second tweak that I would like to see is the health percentage before triggering the sex animation. As I said I love that playstyle with that disabling of enemies and stuff. But most of the time it just triggers too late and the animations starts right before the enemy is dying. It is not very useful when a follower triggers a 30 sec "deathblow" with an enemy having to take  just like one or two swings from your dagger before he is dead. If you set the trigger-health up to like 80% then they could take out an enemy and it would be worth it. I tried to use kind of a workaround and installed SexLab - Defeat but it just added many in my eyes useless features and I somehow didn't want to replace the mechanics of the succubi. 

Could you possibly change these things and upload them as optional files? As I said: I tried to do it myself but after 3h without any progress I gave up. I found the script that needs to be changed and also changed the lines that do these things but I just can't get it to compile properly.

Edited by LesSV

Hey Rockfield! First off: great mod! I am currently using it with my evil playthrough and it is just wonderful to have 2 succubi around.

I don't think that they are overpowered as you stated in your first post. I am using some battle overhauls (like Deadly Dragons and Ultimate Combat Overhaul) and it looks like they fit in perfectly balance-wise. What I really like about those followers is that unique playstyle. Other follower mods just provide a simple fighter or healer while your succubus ladys are kind of disablers/crowd controllers that come in very handy in fights with larger groups since they take out up to 2 NPCs nearly instantly. (with them being themselves disabled for like 30 secs. so I do not think it is overpowered) But there are two things that bug me and I tried to tweak this myself but I have never worked on mods myself so I am having lots of trouble with setting this up.

First there are not enough animations with male victims. In my game somehow they just use 2 animations for male characters. For female characters on the other hand they use a variety of animations and even for animals there are always 2-3. I looked through the SexLab configuration but I had every animation enabled. Then I looked through the scripts and there we have the "cowgirl" animation for males and "aggressive" for females. I don't know if this is causing this. Or is it intended to be this way? I would love to have a few more animations for males. 

The second tweak that I would like to see is the health percentage before triggering the sex animation. As I said I love that playstyle with that disabling of enemies and stuff. But most of the time it just triggers too late and the animations starts right before the enemy is dying. It is not very useful when a follower triggers a 30 sec "deathblow" with an enemy having to take  just like one or two swings from your dagger before he is dead. If you set the trigger-health up to like 80% then they could take out an enemy and it would be worth it. I tried to use kind of a workaround and installed SexLab - Defeat but it just added many in my eyes useless features and I somehow didn't want to replace the mechanics of the succubi. 

Could you possibly change these things and upload them as optional files? As I said: I tried to do it myself but after 3h without any progress I gave up. I found the script that needs to be changed and also changed the lines that do these things but I just can't get it to compile properly.

Version 5.2.0 uploaded as requested.

• - Death by Snu Snu now triggers sex immediately. If there is a delay that means the script is being executed, but the condition of getting the target's life at 10% to trigger sex was removed.
  • - Male/Female animation type "cowgirl" replaced by "MF" as requested. Check http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/wikis/animation-tagsfor more animation tags.
  • - Death by Snu Snu Spell Tome added to merchant.
  • - Burning Lust Spell Tome added to merchant.
  • - Succubus Initiation Spell Tome added to a merchant for turning any female follower into a Succubus.

Sorry for my cuestion but you say that they fuck their targets to death. A sex scene is triggered when target's life is below 50%, but no happen nothing, if enable defeat mod yes happen but with setting of defeat. Sorry my english.

excellent the conjuration glitch is fixed (no more vampires raping each other,i kind of miss it though) but still a great mod,i actually use these girls as companions,using deadly bandits so they come in handy

Sorry for my cuestion but you say that they fuck their targets to death. A sex scene is triggered when target's life is below 50%, but no happen nothing, if enable defeat mod yes happen but with setting of defeat. Sorry my english.

Sorry, now work fine with new version, only that sometimes she no kill enemy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...