most jiggly boob/butt hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP file?

alienwarfighter

Works quite nicely xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.yJVH25T4ne.png. What body were you using in the video?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24606-sybp-share-your-bodyslide-preset/?p=617934

One post below: Cell made those bodyslide 2 compatible.

Hmm, I cant seem to get the breasts to bounce as much as yours do in the video, even with your body lol. Mine seem a lot...heavier.

I appreciate all the help youre giving me though!

What body you're using? Bodyslide-created? HDT body? I used CB++ TBBP bodytype in bodyslide if that has any effect (it might have). And I think those were the right xml+dll files...

Works quite nicely xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.yJVH25T4ne.png. What body were you using in the video?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24606-sybp-share-your-bodyslide-preset/?p=617934

One post below: Cell made those bodyslide 2 compatible.

Hmm, I cant seem to get the breasts to bounce as much as yours do in the video, even with your body lol. Mine seem a lot...heavier.

I appreciate all the help youre giving me though!

What body you're using? Bodyslide-created? HDT body? I used CB++ TBBP bodytype in bodyslide if that has any effect (it might have). And I think those were the right xml+dll files...

I tried it with my Bodyslide HDT body and your CB++ TBBP body. Ill see If i can take a short clip of what my bounce looks like later tonight. I get the sideways motion you get in the video, just not as much upward motion or jiggle.

Heres a short clip of what the bounce looks like in my game.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5P6d0ZWGY2QB088syG

Yep, not the same as in my setup, that's for sure. Very odd. Are you using both dll + xml? You mentioned previously that "works quite nicely" so have you changed something? What skeleton you're using? skeleton_female enabled or not?

LMAO!

Move on people, nothing to see here...

Yep, not the same as in my setup, that's for sure. Very odd. Are you using both dll + xml? You mentioned previously that "works quite nicely" so have you changed something? What skeleton you're using? skeleton_female enabled or not?

It also depends on the body type you are using too. Some bodies have been paint weighted to show more movement than others.

I'm not sure if this .xml looks any better, but it's something:

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP_errfquakes.xml

Remember to rename it to however you are using it. It doesn't contain collision data though. And remember to backup your old ones in case you don't like this one.

LMAO!

Move on people, nothing to see here...

Yeah, using both the dll and xml. Works nicely, just isnt the same. Guess that was kind of misleading lol, like it more than my previous setup.

Using XPMS Extended skeleton and have skeleton_female enabled.

Using HDT Bodyslide 2 created body.

Yeah, using both the dll and xml. Works nicely, just isnt the same. Guess that was kind of misleading lol, like it more than my previous setup.

Could you try with these? Like J mentioned, it must be the body then that 'restricts' movement.

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

Back up your current ones before trying :)

Could you try with these? Like J mentioned, it must be the body then that 'restricts' movement.

attachicon.giffemalebody_0.nif

attachicon.giffemalebody_1.nif

Back up your current ones before trying :)

Not much difference, maybe a bit more up and down motion, but not the same. Im going to try and reinstall my skeleton and tbbp animations

It also depends on the body type you are using too. Some bodies have been paint weighted to show more movement than others.

I'm not sure if this .xml looks any better, but it's something:

attachicon.gifhdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP_errfquakes.xml

Remember to rename it to however you are using it. It doesn't contain collision data though. And remember to backup your old ones in case you don't like this one.

Hmm, I dont get any motion at all with this xml (yes I renamed it lol). Maybe the dll Im using isnt compatible with it

Hmm, I dont get any motion at all with this xml (yes I renamed it lol). Maybe the dll Im using isnt compatible with it

That may be possible... I think this .xml should work for HDT_PE v11-10 or higher (I use v02-22 [released on 2014-Feb-22]).

Thanks :D. Ill give it a shot and see how it affects my game.

That may be possible... I think this .xml should work for HDT_PE v11-10 or higher (I use v02-22 [released on 2014-Feb-22]).

Hmm, still no movement when I use v02-22 with your xml. Some evil force won't let my breast bounce be awesome lol

Hmm, still no movement when I use v02-22 with your xml. Some evil force won't let my breast bounce be awesome lol

I would say to double-check the file name's spelling as well as the location you put it. Ideally, you should drop it in the same folder as the plugin (unless you are using it as a custom .xml for an HDT_PE-linked object/mesh). If you are using it as the auto-loaded "default" .xml, make sure it is called "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml". If all that checks out, see if you get any errors when you load up your save by checking the plug-in's log, found in the same folder, called "hdtPhysicsExtensions.txt". If there is a message about missing files or nodes, then that's where  your issue is.

If a node is missing, you'll need to update your skeleton... oops... Well, it looks like the mistake was on my end. I forgot I had updated my skeleton to affect a different set of bones so it wouldn't screw with any node-scaling mods that tend to freak out when I have HDT_PE on. Anyway, here is the fix version:

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP_errfquakes.xml

Try it out and let me know if it works--Sorry about the mix up!

I would say to double-check the file name's spelling as well as the location you put it. Ideally, you should drop it in the same folder as the plugin (unless you are using it as a custom .xml for an HDT_PE-linked object/mesh). If you are using it as the auto-loaded "default" .xml, make sure it is called "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml". If all that checks out, see if you get any errors when you load up your save by checking the plug-in's log, found in the same folder, called "hdtPhysicsExtensions.txt". If there is a message about missing files or nodes, then that's where  your issue is.

If a node is missing, you'll need to update your skeleton... oops... Well, it looks like the mistake was on my end. I forgot I had updated my skeleton to affect a different set of bones so it wouldn't screw with any node-scaling mods that tend to freak out when I have HDT_PE on. Anyway, here is the fix version:

attachicon.gifhdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP_errfquakes.xml

Try it out and let me know if it works--Sorry about the mix up!

Haha, no problem :). Ill give it a shot.

It must be either a) HDT body, if you created bodyslide body with it or b ) you're using havok collision item. Or both.

Even when I create my body using CB++ TBBP it doesnt turn out the same as your bounce. Have Havok Object installed, but I dont use it on my characters. Could it be differing skeleton animations?

Archived