most jiggly boob/butt hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP file?

alienwarfighter

I have already installed the HDT Physics Extension , I expected something really complicated but it was something really easy because I had all the requirements installed, now what should I do with the file that I download now who I have the HDT installed?  put the 2 files in the SKSE/plugins folder like you said or in other folder? sorry I'm not an expert on mods but I like to learn new things.   :)

Erm, if you already have HDT installed, you surely have noticed the difference between animation and "free" physics? Just replace the xml+dll files in the SKSE/plugins folder with a version you prefer. Latest HDT files might include more than two files.

Yes I see the difference ! and then I copy the files that you tell me to use and THE BOOBS BOUNCE LIKE HELL !   :)  but no change on the butt only on the boobs :( ... why? also when I enter on Riften the Serena boobs disappeared and her stomach became a big triangle ... O.o , also ... maybe a fool question but no MCM menu it's register? the mod work no doubt but without MCM menu? 

HDT doesn't come with a MCM menu. You use a program called Just for Fun to tweak your HDT settings. Not all HDT presets have butt bounce, you can find a lot of different HDT settings in the HDT sub-forum. Some even have collision settings so your breasts react to the touch of your hands :D. Lots of fun stuff to play around with when it comes to HDT.

Sometimes when you load a new area peoples breast stretch super far, but they eventually catch up and return to normal xD. All bodies react differently to HDT presets. Im not sure if this is what you were referring to with Serana, if so there's nothing to worry about

Thanks :)  , like I said before I'm not expert on mods but I do some testing   :)  , looks like the problem with Serana and also Lydia it's solved when I go to other room or when I change his clothes with AFT and it's not big problem ... maybe can break the immersion a bit but I can live with that   :)  BUT when I install the TBBP animation by Dragonfly  my character and on general  all the female characters have the stomach twisted ... DAMN ! never happen that before just with the HDT ... maybe it's the skeleton? I use the XPM 32 . 

Yeah I want collisions ! but I love the preset of Kalatomi but looks like that preset don't have collisions or maybe it's my fault but by example this animations with collisions don't work on my game   :(

Look   http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53396/?

Kalatorni's preset isn't set up for collision, but the bounce is so good that its worth it xD. I never really used collision when I had it anyways.

Try using this skeleton http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

Its xp32 but customized to work well wtih HDT.

Well I install the HDT version 14.28  I don't know if it's the latest version ?  I use UNPB-TBBP body but like I see no change on the butt I make a test with a UNPBO-HDT-TBBP body and it's true the butt bonuce it's there !   :)  but I discovered that the problem is the armors because even with the UNPBO-HDT body the butt only bounce with a TBBP armor equiped, with a BBP armor only bounce the boobs and with a normal armor nothing bounce and obviously with the character nude bounce both.   :)   ... so I guess don't have solution to this because it depends on the armor or perhaps there is some solution for everything always bounce all the time even with a normal armor?  ... maybe it's a fool question   :P I'm just a enthusiast and you the experts. Thanks for help me.

Also I'm going to test your  body/files and maybe I change the UNP by the CB   :)  and one more thing ... your HDT presets have support for collisions? 

Greetings.

14-28 is the latest, as far as I know.

Yep, it needs to be TBBP armour or new ones - those have butt bones attached. Older BBP ones doesn't, so no butt bounce.

I doubt my files have collision enabled... It was meant to have, but I started to edit a wrong xml file and HDT dragon tails -mod worked with that setup... :P and besides, Havok item causes jiggle to behave very oddly, so I'm not using it anyways.

I only need to figure out how to enable butt bounce in the current version -_- it's literally pain in the ass. JFF wont help as it resets my other changes.

I have already installed the HDT Physics Extension , I expected something really complicated but it was something really easy because I had all the requirements installed, now what should I do with the file that I download now who I have the HDT installed?  put the 2 files in the SKSE/plugins folder like you said or in other folder? sorry I'm not an expert on mods but I like to learn new things.   :)

Erm, if you already have HDT installed, you surely have noticed the difference between animation and "free" physics? Just replace the xml+dll files in the SKSE/plugins folder with a version you prefer. Latest HDT files might include more than two files.

Yes I see the difference ! and then I copy the files that you tell me to use and THE BOOBS BOUNCE LIKE HELL !   :)  but no change on the butt only on the boobs :( ... why? also when I enter on Riften the Serena boobs disappeared and her stomach became a big triangle ... O.o , also ... maybe a fool question but no MCM menu it's register? the mod work no doubt but without MCM menu? 

HDT doesn't come with a MCM menu. You use a program called Just for Fun to tweak your HDT settings. Not all HDT presets have butt bounce, you can find a lot of different HDT settings in the HDT sub-forum. Some even have collision settings so your breasts react to the touch of your hands :D. Lots of fun stuff to play around with when it comes to HDT.

Sometimes when you load a new area peoples breast stretch super far, but they eventually catch up and return to normal xD. All bodies react differently to HDT presets. Im not sure if this is what you were referring to with Serana, if so there's nothing to worry about

Thanks :)  , like I said before I'm not expert on mods but I do some testing   :)  , looks like the problem with Serana and also Lydia it's solved when I go to other room or when I change his clothes with AFT and it's not big problem ... maybe can break the immersion a bit but I can live with that   :)  BUT when I install the TBBP animation by Dragonfly  my character and on general  all the female characters have the stomach twisted ... DAMN ! never happen that before just with the HDT ... maybe it's the skeleton? I use the XPM 32 . 

Yeah I want collisions ! but I love the preset of Kalatomi but looks like that preset don't have collisions or maybe it's my fault but by example this animations with collisions don't work on my game   :(

Look   http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53396/?

Kalatorni's preset isn't set up for collision, but the bounce is so good that its worth it xD. I never really used collision when I had it anyways.

Try using this skeleton http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

Its xp32 but customized to work well wtih HDT.

Many thanks :) , I'm going to try the skeleton :) , would be great have that sweet bounce and also the collisions but I don't think there is a better bounce kit than that of Kalatomi's  ... well we can't have everything in life.  :P

Thanks.

Well I install the HDT version 14.28  I don't know if it's the latest version ?  I use UNPB-TBBP body but like I see no change on the butt I make a test with a UNPBO-HDT-TBBP body and it's true the butt bonuce it's there !   :)  but I discovered that the problem is the armors because even with the UNPBO-HDT body the butt only bounce with a TBBP armor equiped, with a BBP armor only bounce the boobs and with a normal armor nothing bounce and obviously with the character nude bounce both.   :)   ... so I guess don't have solution to this because it depends on the armor or perhaps there is some solution for everything always bounce all the time even with a normal armor?  ... maybe it's a fool question   :P I'm just a enthusiast and you the experts. Thanks for help me.

Also I'm going to test your  body/files and maybe I change the UNP by the CB   :)  and one more thing ... your HDT presets have support for collisions? 

Greetings.

Yep, it needs to be TBBP armour or new ones - those have butt bones attached. Older BBP ones doesn't, so no butt bounce.

I doubt my files have collision enabled... It was meant to have, but I started to edit a wrong xml file and HDT dragon tails -mod worked with that setup... :P and besides, Havok item causes jiggle to behave very oddly, so I'm not using it anyways.

I only need to figure out how to enable butt bounce in the current version -_- it's literally pain in the ass. JFF wont help as it resets my other changes.

LOL ... '' enable butt bounce it's a pain in the ass ''  :D ... who ironic  :) :) :)  , well I'm going to try another skeleton and maybe the problems can be solved, my skeleton it's the old XP32 so for sure the things can be better using a skeleton for HDT like ryanman137 say :) .  Which are the '' new ones '' ?  I only know about armors with BBP or TBBP but the big majority are BBP.

Putting aside small faults ( that in fact can be my faults due to my ignorance :P ) the HDT it's really good :) , I try the Merida hair with 4K textures and it's really cool :) , so the HDT it's exclusive of Lovers Lab?  I mean, if it was created here? 

If you can make the butt bounce even better please warns about it ! make a topic or please send me a PM , I really like your preset  :) 

Thanks.

Odd Kalatorni, the one you linked doesn't work with collision. Is that intentional? I'm looking for a  super bouncy XML with collision so if anyone has one I would be ecstatic. 

My current ones doesnt work, as a) 9-28 -based is quite old version b ) the xml file I started to edit was a wrong one but gave a nice result nevertheless c) havok collision item messed up bounce d) party same reason, collision-enabled xml's are tricky to configure - it's like values work in a different way or something.

I have one collision xml file "under construction" but it's frustrating trial & error job, and game usually ctds if I change values too much.

If you can make the butt bounce even better please warns about it ! make a topic or please send me a PM , I really like your preset  xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.5Yux4gu5_h.png

Yep, sure :)

Greetings.

LOL ... '' enable butt bounce it's a pain in the ass ''   :D ... who ironic   :) :) :)  , well I'm going to try another skeleton and maybe the problems can be solved, my skeleton it's the old XP32 so for sure the things can be better using a skeleton for HDT like ryanman137 say :) .  Which are the '' new ones '' ?  I only know about armors with BBP or TBBP but the big majority are BBP.

Putting aside small faults ( that in fact can be my faults due to my ignorance :P ) the HDT it's really good :) , I try the Merida hair with 4K textures and it's really cool :) , so the HDT it's exclusive of Lovers Lab?  I mean, if it was created here? 

If you can make the butt bounce even better please warns about it ! make a topic or please send me a PM , I really like your preset   :)

Thanks.

Heres a link with all armors converted to HDT/TBBP

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?

And heres a thread with a bunch of different bodyslide enabled HDT/TBBP armors :)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16350-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v2/

The first post I ever saw of HDT was posted here on Lovers Lab, but it was first posted on a japanese site.

If you can make the butt bounce even better please warns about it ! make a topic or please send me a PM , I really like your preset

YES. Keep us posted please. This bounce kit is just too good :)

Tadaa, da butt bounce added. It seems I managed to figure out main values for teh jiggleness, and it was just horrible. In some cases, for example if you're using Dragonfly's idle (character rotates), rapid movement when character is facing another direction seems to cause "we left one buttcheek behind!" kind of phenomenon...

Download at your own risk bla bla etc etc....

*updated xml file 1.7.*

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Greetings.

LOL ... '' enable butt bounce it's a pain in the ass ''   :D ... who ironic   :) :) :)  , well I'm going to try another skeleton and maybe the problems can be solved, my skeleton it's the old XP32 so for sure the things can be better using a skeleton for HDT like ryanman137 say :) .  Which are the '' new ones '' ?  I only know about armors with BBP or TBBP but the big majority are BBP.

If you can make the butt bounce even better please warns about it ! make a topic or please send me a PM , I really like your preset   :)

Thanks.

Heres a link with all armors converted to HDT/TBBP

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?

And heres a thread with a bunch of different bodyslide enabled HDT/TBBP armors :)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16350-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v2/

The first post I ever saw of HDT was posted here on Lovers Lab, but it was first posted on a japanese site.

If you can make the butt bounce even better please warns about it ! make a topic or please send me a PM , I really like your preset

YES. Keep us posted please. This bounce kit is just too good :)

A lot of thanks by all the help :) , you know if exists UNPB version for these armors?  I have never understood that thing of the  '' Bodyslide ''  I use a mod called  Xp32 sliders  or something for modify the body of my character, so this Bodyslide are for all bodies or only for CBBE?

About the HDT  ... in Nexus I've heard some guys saying '' Why the hell we can't have that here!? ''  so it's a good punch in the face to Nexus.   :P

My character also says thanks for all the help but don't expect a cute pose from her because she is a warrior girl who likes to humiliate male bandits and after defeat them to she likes violate them in the ass with a big strap-on.   :P

Greetings and thanks.  :)

post-230150-0-64709100-1404482628_thumb.jpg

Tadaa, da butt bounce added. It seems I managed to figure out main values for teh jiggleness, and it was just horrible. In some cases, for example if you're using Dragonfly's idle (character rotates), rapid movement when character is facing another direction seems to cause "we left one buttcheek behind!" kind of phenomenon...

*updated xml file 1.7.*

Hi Kalatomi, I have serious problems with this file  :(  , I have sent you a PM to explain it .

• 4 weeks later...

*updated xml file 1.7.*

Hey man, I'm usimg your xml file, but I'm having something of a problem... Is it normal that my females butts twitches like crazy?

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, here's the latest version I'm using, totally new one. Sorry for the trouble if you used that previous file, it was out of repair after all.

14-28 compatible
Collision enabled
better butt & breast bounce

No weird butt glitch after hours of testing, but you can mention if you try this & encounter that problem. I finally managed to get grasp of JFF tool, I read about how many just miss half of the functions the editor offers and still missed those parts... it was super easy to test and try after that.

Video showing the result:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k74cN39BNULU5R8FTBA

*edit* video added

14_28_collision_hyperjigglebuttbreast.rar

• 9 months later...

Ok, here's the latest version I'm using, totally new one. Sorry for the trouble if you used that previous file, it was out of repair after all.

14-28 compatible

Collision enabled

better butt & breast bounce

No weird butt glitch after hours of testing, but you can mention if you try this & encounter that problem. I finally managed to get grasp of JFF tool, I read about how many just miss half of the functions the editor offers and still missed those parts... it was super easy to test and try after that.

Video showing the result:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k74cN39BNULU5R8FTBA

*edit* video added

Love it! I think your previous file have more butt bounce but this is more realistic, really love it! but only one update in a year? what happened here?

• 2 months later...

Archived