most jiggly boob/butt hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP file?

alienwarfighter

Hmm, still no movement when I use v02-22 with your xml. Some evil force won't let my breast bounce be awesome lol

I would say to double-check the file name's spelling as well as the location you put it. Ideally, you should drop it in the same folder as the plugin (unless you are using it as a custom .xml for an HDT_PE-linked object/mesh). If you are using it as the auto-loaded "default" .xml, make sure it is called "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml". If all that checks out, see if you get any errors when you load up your save by checking the plug-in's log, found in the same folder, called "hdtPhysicsExtensions.txt". If there is a message about missing files or nodes, then that's where  your issue is.

If a node is missing, you'll need to update your skeleton... oops... Well, it looks like the mistake was on my end. I forgot I had updated my skeleton to affect a different set of bones so it wouldn't screw with any node-scaling mods that tend to freak out when I have HDT_PE on. Anyway, here is the fix version:

attachicon.gifhdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP_errfquakes.xml

Try it out and let me know if it works--Sorry about the mix up!

Haha, no problem :). Ill give it a shot.

It must be either a) HDT body, if you created bodyslide body with it or b ) you're using havok collision item. Or both.

Even when I create my body using CB++ TBBP it doesnt turn out the same as your bounce. Have Havok Object installed, but I dont use it on my characters. Could it be differing skeleton animations?

you should consider both your skeleton and your  walking-running animations, from personal experience i can tell you that some HDT - TBBP skeletons and animations don't go well together and some animations are weighted so they react more "violently" to the xml values

Hmm, still no movement when I use v02-22 with your xml. Some evil force won't let my breast bounce be awesome lol

I would say to double-check the file name's spelling as well as the location you put it. Ideally, you should drop it in the same folder as the plugin (unless you are using it as a custom .xml for an HDT_PE-linked object/mesh). If you are using it as the auto-loaded "default" .xml, make sure it is called "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml". If all that checks out, see if you get any errors when you load up your save by checking the plug-in's log, found in the same folder, called "hdtPhysicsExtensions.txt". If there is a message about missing files or nodes, then that's where  your issue is.

If a node is missing, you'll need to update your skeleton... oops... Well, it looks like the mistake was on my end. I forgot I had updated my skeleton to affect a different set of bones so it wouldn't screw with any node-scaling mods that tend to freak out when I have HDT_PE on. Anyway, here is the fix version:

Haha, no problem :). Ill give it a shot.

It must be either a) HDT body, if you created bodyslide body with it or b ) you're using havok collision item. Or both.

Even when I create my body using CB++ TBBP it doesnt turn out the same as your bounce. Have Havok Object installed, but I dont use it on my characters. Could it be differing skeleton animations?

you should consider both your skeleton and your  walking-running animations, from personal experience i can tell you that some HDT - TBBP skeletons and animations don't go well together and some animations are weighted so they react more "violently" to the xml values

Ah, that actual makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the advice :D. Ill play around with some animations then.

Trying to get as close to Kalatorni's bounce as I can xD

Haha, no problem, I appreciate all the help. It works just fine with the new xml, but I feel like some of my animations are holding your and Kalatorni's xmls back.

Going to try and switch back to original Dragonfly TBBP as opposed to the butt bounce one found on the nexus. Ive noticed less bounce since i switched to it a while back.

These? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34713/?       Thats what I am using.  Intalled your other files.

Seems a bit closer. My movement seems to die off faster than yours. 

Do you scale your skeleton at all?

A real puzzlement then. I dont even understand what you mean by "scaling skeleton" so take that as a "no" XD

I added one more jiggly test (unfortunately upstairs only, I have to figure out butt bounce) which I'm currently using & tweaking. "Quality" is about 70 % of the previous I used, but it was starting to be too old xml version anyways...

test.rar

These? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34713/?       Thats what I am using.  Intalled your other files.

Seems a bit closer. My movement seems to die off faster than yours. 

Do you scale your skeleton at all?

A real puzzlement then. I dont even understand what you mean by "scaling skeleton" so take that as a "no" XD

I added one more jiggly test (unfortunately upstairs only, I have to figure out butt bounce) which I'm currently using & tweaking. "Quality" is about 70 % of the previous I used, but it was starting to be too old xml version anyways...

I mean do you have your breast nodes scaled in your skeleton to make them bigger?

Ill give it a shot.

Yeah, quite puzzling xD

Your new jiggle test gives me movement similar to your previous one, just with heavier breasts. It's quite awesome :D thanks.

Something about my body must be weighted differently. I may play around with the xml, its just a hassle since reloading cells doesnt reset my xml for some reason...meaning i have to restart the game.

I'm a little bit slow on the HDT physics mod. I love it, but I think what I have installed in my game could use some tweaks. Is it possible to tweak the amount of motion between small and large weight bodies? I have my bodies set up to where weight makes a big difference in females, from twigs to BBW's.

If at the least I'd like to reduce the amount of jiggle on my character, it seems after moving it takes her butt a second or two to stop it's motions.

I'm a little bit slow on the HDT physics mod. I love it, but I think what I have installed in my game could use some tweaks. Is it possible to tweak the amount of motion between small and large weight bodies? I have my bodies set up to where weight makes a big difference in females, from twigs to BBW's.

If at the least I'd like to reduce the amount of jiggle on my character, it seems after moving it takes her butt a second or two to stop it's motions.

My weight is the same way :D. I don't think it's possible to set up the HDT physics based on max/min weight though...not that Im aware of anyways.

My weight is the same way :D. I don't think it's possible to set up the HDT physics based on max/min weight though...not that Im aware of anyways.

Okay. Well, can I just adjust the physics, and if so; how?

Okay. Well, can I just adjust the physics, and if so; how?

Yep! You just need the file here. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25491-hdthavokmodifier-just-for-fun-jff-v4/

There a few tutorials on this site for it.

Load up your HDT xml file and mess around with it.

Also work for butt bounce? I don't see change on the butt on all the videos posted here. 

My latest xml+dll is kinda in progress regarding that part, but you can always try this older one http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32484-most-jiggly-boobbutt-hdtphysicsextensionsdefaultbbp-file/?p=817733 - everything is equally jiggly.

Many thanks by respond, I have downloaded the file but I really don't know how to use it  :P ,  I guess I need to install the HDT Physics Extensions system but I don't know much about it.  This topic called my attention because I use a UNPB - TBBP body and even with the TBBP animation by Dragonfly the butt bounce it's not good at least for me. In your videos the boobs bounce in an awesome way but like I said the butt not too much ... so really worth the effort to install the HDT Physics Extensions?

Greetings.

Many thanks by respond, I have downloaded the file but I really don't know how to use it   :P ,  I guess I need to install the HDT Physics Extensions system but I don't know much about it.  This topic called my attention because I use a UNPB - TBBP body and even with the TBBP animation by Dragonfly the butt bounce it's not good at least for me. In your videos the boobs bounce in an awesome way but like I said the butt not too much ... so really worth the effort to install the HDT Physics Extensions?

Greetings.

Well, it's quite easy to test which one suits you better but I see no reason why not use HDT. HDT works with body movement alone, whereas in old model (BBP+TBBP) every animation needed to be butt/breast -animated as well. So, HDT is simply saying more advanced method, and will support movement of cloaks, hair, clothing etc...

You can backup your current setup and test. You need

- SKSE (pretty much mandatory anyways if you mod your skyrim...)

- XPMS skeleton

- HDT files (those two xml & dll files in the SKSE/plugins folder are enough - older one with most bounce is 9-28 xml + 1-11 dll file, later one has more recent 11-10 or 11-11 files)

- any animation files you want to use (I use dragonfly's animations mostly)

And you're done. TBBP based bodies work nicely thanks to butt bones (bodyslide-created or not).

Many thanks by respond, I have downloaded the file but I really don't know how to use it   :P ,  I guess I need to install the HDT Physics Extensions system but I don't know much about it.  This topic called my attention because I use a UNPB - TBBP body and even with the TBBP animation by Dragonfly the butt bounce it's not good at least for me. In your videos the boobs bounce in an awesome way but like I said the butt not too much ... so really worth the effort to install the HDT Physics Extensions?

Greetings.

Well, it's quite easy to test which one suits you better but I see no reason why not use HDT. HDT works with body movement alone, whereas in old model (BBP+TBBP) every animation needed to be butt/breast -animated as well. So, HDT is simply saying more advanced method, and will support movement of cloaks, hair, clothing etc...

You can backup your current setup and test. You need

- SKSE (pretty much mandatory anyways if you mod your skyrim...)

- XPMS skeleton

- HDT files (those two xml & dll files in the SKSE/plugins folder are enough - older one with most bounce is 9-28 xml + 1-11 dll file, later one has more recent 11-10 or 11-11 files)

- any animation files you want to use (I use dragonfly's animations mostly)

And you're done. TBBP based bodies work nicely thanks to butt bones (bodyslide-created or not).

I have already installed the HDT Physics Extension , I expected something really complicated but it was something really easy because I had all the requirements installed, now what should I do with the file that I download now who I have the HDT installed?  put the 2 files in the SKSE/plugins folder like you said or in other folder? sorry I'm not an expert on mods but I like to learn new things.   :)

I have already installed the HDT Physics Extension , I expected something really complicated but it was something really easy because I had all the requirements installed, now what should I do with the file that I download now who I have the HDT installed?  put the 2 files in the SKSE/plugins folder like you said or in other folder? sorry I'm not an expert on mods but I like to learn new things.   :)

Erm, if you already have HDT installed, you surely have noticed the difference between animation and "free" physics? Just replace the xml+dll files in the SKSE/plugins folder with a version you prefer. Latest HDT files might include more than two files.

Erm, if you already have HDT installed, you surely have noticed the difference between animation and "free" physics? Just replace the xml+dll files in the SKSE/plugins folder with a version you prefer. Latest HDT files might include more than two files.

Yes I see the difference ! and then I copy the files that you tell me to use and THE BOOBS BOUNCE LIKE HELL !  :)  but no change on the butt only on the boobs :( ... why? also when I enter on Riften the Serena boobs disappeared and her stomach became a big triangle ... O.o , also ... maybe a fool question but no MCM menu it's register? the mod work no doubt but without MCM menu? 

Yes I see the difference ! and then I copy the files that you tell me to use and THE BOOBS BOUNCE LIKE HELL !   :)  but no change on the butt only on the boobs :( ... why? also when I enter on Riften the Serena boobs disappeared and her stomach became a big triangle ... O.o , also ... maybe a fool question but no MCM menu it's register? the mod work no doubt but without MCM menu? 

HDT doesn't come with a MCM menu. You use a program called Just for Fun to tweak your HDT settings. Not all HDT presets have butt bounce, you can find a lot of different HDT settings in the HDT sub-forum. Some even have collision settings so your breasts react to the touch of your hands :D. Lots of fun stuff to play around with when it comes to HDT.

Sometimes when you load a new area peoples breast stretch super far, but they eventually catch up and return to normal xD. All bodies react differently to HDT presets. Im not sure if this is what you were referring to with Serana, if so there's nothing to worry about

Yes I see the difference ! and then I copy the files that you tell me to use and THE BOOBS BOUNCE LIKE HELL !   :)  but no change on the butt only on the boobs :( ... why? also when I enter on Riften the Serena boobs disappeared and her stomach became a big triangle ... O.o , also ... maybe a fool question but no MCM menu it's register? the mod work no doubt but without MCM menu? 

As you can see in my video, it has very jiggly butt bounce as well. Hard to say whats wrong in your case but it could be body issues.

Here are femalebody-files if you want to test that issue (CB++ TBBP with bodyslide) http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32484-most-jiggly-boobbutt-hdtphysicsextensionsdefaultbbp-file/?p=822900

Here are the bodyslide files: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24606-sybp-share-your-bodyslide-preset/?p=617934

Breasts scretching after loading a new cell is an old bug: you can visit your inventory, wait for few secs for game to catch up, and continue again. I have heard latest HDT version doesnt have this problem.

HDT doesn't come with a MCM menu. You use a program called Just for Fun to tweak your HDT settings. Not all HDT presets have butt bounce, you can find a lot of different HDT settings in the HDT sub-forum. Some even have collision settings so your breasts react to the touch of your hands :D. Lots of fun stuff to play around with when it comes to HDT.

Sometimes when you load a new area peoples breast stretch super far, but they eventually catch up and return to normal xD. All bodies react differently to HDT presets. Im not sure if this is what you were referring to with Serana, if so there's nothing to worry about

Thanks :)  , like I said before I'm not expert on mods but I do some testing  :)  , looks like the problem with Serana and also Lydia it's solved when I go to other room or when I change his clothes with AFT and it's not big problem ... maybe can break the immersion a bit but I can live with that  :)  BUT when I install the TBBP animation by Dragonfly  my character and on general  all the female characters have the stomach twisted ... DAMN ! never happen that before just with the HDT ... maybe it's the skeleton? I use the XPM 32 . 

Yeah I want collisions ! but I love the preset of Kalatomi but looks like that preset don't have collisions or maybe it's my fault but by example this animations with collisions don't work on my game  :(

Look   http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53396/?  

As you can see in my video, it has very jiggly butt bounce as well. Hard to say whats wrong in your case but it could be body issues.

Here are femalebody-files if you want to test that issue (CB++ TBBP with bodyslide) http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32484-most-jiggly-boobbutt-hdtphysicsextensionsdefaultbbp-file/?p=822900

Here are the bodyslide files: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24606-sybp-share-your-bodyslide-preset/?p=617934

Breasts scretching after loading a new cell is an old bug: you can visit your inventory, wait for few secs for game to catch up, and continue again. I have heard latest HDT version doesnt have this problem.

Well I install the HDT version 14.28  I don't know if it's the latest version ?  I use UNPB-TBBP body but like I see no change on the butt I make a test with a UNPBO-HDT-TBBP body and it's true the butt bonuce it's there !   :)  but I discovered that the problem is the armors because even with the UNPBO-HDT body the butt only bounce with a TBBP armor equiped, with a BBP armor only bounce the boobs and with a normal armor nothing bounce and obviously with the character nude bounce both.   :)   ... so I guess don't have solution to this because it depends on the armor or perhaps there is some solution for everything always bounce all the time even with a normal armor?  ... maybe it's a fool question   :P I'm just a enthusiast and you the experts. Thanks for help me.

Also I'm going to test your  body/files and maybe I change the UNP by the CB   :)  and one more thing ... your HDT presets have support for collisions? 

Greetings.

Archived