• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a problem with the 3rd addon, specifically with the mythic dawn armor included in it. If I install this piece, Oblivion will load, but when I try to start a new game, it freezes. Without this particular mesh, I can start a new game without problem.

I've done some tests, and it seems to be a problem with the skin parts. I've tried copying the various pieces of the mesh to different things, including copying all parts of the mesh over to the LAPF skeleton to see if it was a bone issue, but nothing worked. Until, that is, I used Nifscope to copy the armor parts only over to a body mesh made up from the pieces included in SetBody. I could start a new game with the resulting mesh, but as soon as I include the skin parts from the original mesh, it starts freezing again.

thanks for the report  Gaebrial  .      i will look closely at the mesh  (may be a bad upload data  as when i have tested i had no probleme . but it could be a very bad nif  ) it is installed in my game but i have no issue !!!

just looked at the mesh with nifskope  (i think i need to remake the mesh in blender to fix it ) .  but it could be something else  !!!

in blender i do not see any probleme  in nifskope i could do a skin partition but i could not test the result yet .

Could other users  tell me if they encounter the same issu ???

thanks

I see only 1 strip count in those skin meshes. Did you stitched the tristrips? This is probably the cause I think. Anyways, I'd use trishapes for nitrigeom branches rather than tristrips. Triangulating, or re-exporting might remedy the problem. I don't know, maybe a bug.

in blender i can see one mesh/object  that could create a probleme (it seams like it devided it self need to remove vertex again and again) ;    and the more i fix the more i encounter problemes  . 

never mind i made a new top  (slightly different)   and i hope their is no problemes with it  and of corse i hope that you like.

thanks again  Gaebrial .

the fix  can be downloaded in post 3 in first page .

in blender i can see one mesh/object  that could create a probleme (it seams like it devided it self need to remove vertex again and again) ;    and the more i fix the more i encounter problemes  . 

never mind i made a new top  (slightly different)   and i hope their is no problemes with it  and of corse i hope that you like.

thanks again  Gaebrial .

Yes, that's fixed it. Thank you.

B)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

from what i recall zkec bodies are only different shape of bodies that use hgec textures 

you do not need blockhead for usual textures , they use automatically  your texture folder .

oups sorry  , misunderstand .

i think you can convert it with Gerra tools , or bodyslide  .   you can try to swap bodies in nifskope ( but you might have cliping issues on some of the outfits ) .

Edited by coolfreaky

As far as I know Blockhead Don't give Lag & yes zkec is modification  of eye candy hgec body & u can try use this mod without blockhead & See if it work or still lag or not .... If it still lag then I wonder about your PC performance, then I think the last solution to use Photoshop to light the texture dds files make them like vanilla ( 512x512  with min Alfa ) 

12 hours ago, mma75online said:

As far as I know Blockhead Don't give Lag & yes zkec is modification  of eye candy hgec body & u can try use this mod without blockhead & See if it work or still lag or not .... If it still lag then I wonder about your PC performance, then I think the last solution to use Photoshop to light the texture dds files make them like vanilla ( 512x512  with min Alfa ) 

It's not my computer, I've got 96 esps (or somewhere in the neighborhood of 200 mods) loaded, a lot of them graphical enhancements, and can run the game at a smooth 60 fps until the moment a character equips one of these armors...

19 hours ago, coolfreaky said:

from what i recall zkec bodies are only different shape of bodies that use hgec textures 

you do not need blockhead for usual textures , they use automatically  your texture folder .

oups sorry  , misunderstand .

i think you can convert it with Gerra tools , or bodyslide  .   you can try to swap bodies in nifskope ( but you might have cliping issues on some of the outfits ) .

I might give Gerra tools or something similar a shot and see if I can make it work without too much clipping, thanks for the hint