oblivion armor mod's

i want to say is seems more of a mash issue then skeleton(its just the armor right? not the character as a whole?) are you using the right body replacer for the said armor? or meet any other requirements?

That the thing i have the requirements for the mods unless it need something that was not noted in the requirements list.

it gets really bad in one. http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/40267/?

It looks like the typical Breast stretching, BBB armor/clothes/Body with no BBB Skeleton. It's the same Problem like the LAPF penis streching.

read http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31441-weird-glitch-during-sex/

universal Skeleton (the controllable one), "archive invalidate" in the Oblivion modmanager ( or Oblivion still use the original game Skeleton)

Sometimes the  "archive invalidate" have Problems to work the first time, then start the game with the Oblivion Modmanager ( the "launch game" button ) and the Problem should be solved. Next time you can start the game normally  (the "obse_loader.exe" No steam Version, or Oblivion.exe steam version )

Edit: Saint Gladiator only needs a BBB Skeleton, no other requirements.

Only the E Cup Version is BBB ( and can stretch) the H Cup Version is not BBB.

It looks like the typical Breast stretching, BBB armor/clothes/Body with no BBB Skeleton. It's the same Problem like the LAPF penis streching.

read http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31441-weird-glitch-during-sex/

universal Skeleton (the controllable one), "archive invalidate" in the Oblivion modmanager ( or Oblivion still use the original game Skeleton)

Sometimes the  "archive invalidate" have Problems to work the first time, then start the game with the Oblivion Modmanager ( the "launch game" button ) and the Problem should be solved. Next time you can start the game normally  (the "obse_loader.exe" No steam Version, or Oblivion.exe steam version )

Edit: Saint Gladiator only needs a BBB Skeleton, no other requirements.

Only the E Cup Version is BBB ( and can stretch) the H Cup Version is not BBB.

and how can i get obmm to start the game? every time i try i just crashes, is it because i use the steam version?

? Oh

I don't have a steam Version, but never heard that it don't work with steam,

? A steam Version user here ? who can tell us if Oblivion Modmanager "launch game" button works ?

Another thing you can try is make a Omod of the Skeleton and install it as OMod, normally the game use the things you have installed as OMod.

The Problem that the game does not use textures or meshes , and must start it once with the ModManager, only happens if I install/replace things manually.

? Oh

I don't have a steam Version, but never heard that it don't work with steam,

? A steam Version user here ? who can tell us if Oblivion Modmanager "launch game" button works ?

Another thing you can try is make a Omod of the Skeleton and install it as OMod, normally the game use the things you have installed as OMod.

The Problem that the game does not use textures or meshes , and must start it once with the ModManager, only happens if I install/replace things manually.

no that will not work i just tried that.

Your Computer is bad, sent him to bed without supper.

Don't now what's wrong

Universal skeleton  http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37596/  The ControlableSkeleton, not the TotalControlableSkeleton.

Check your game Folders meshes\characters\_male  the skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif must be 94KB

meshes\characters\_1stperson the skeleton.nif must be 53KB

Check  "archive invalidate"  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15185-xeo-sp/?view=findpost&p=496940  ! Have you clicked "update now" ?  In your Oblivion\obmm Folder must be a BSARedirection.bsa file.

Your Computer is bad, sent him to bed without supper.

Don't now what's wrong

Universal skeleton  http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37596/  The ControlableSkeleton, not the TotalControlableSkeleton.

Check your game Folders meshes\characters\_male  the skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif must be 94KB

meshes\characters\_1stperson the skeleton.nif must be 53KB

Check  "archive invalidate"  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15185-xeo-sp/?view=findpost&p=496940  ! Have you clicked "update now" ?  In your Oblivion\obmm Folder must be a BSARedirection.bsa file.

That's a bit weird that's [meshes\characters\_1stperson the skeleton.nif must be 53KB] not there at all!

attachicon.gifMeshes.7z this Skeleton (_male and _1stperson)

copy paste the meshes Folder in your data Folder. let overwrite.

Greetings.

Hi Fejeena.

Sorry this request is a little out of this topic , but i saw somewhere you was talking about a new "Butt system" ( without the OP3 NiNode) ... can you provide me  (us) a link to this new bouncing butt system ... please ?

By the way i never use "Archive Invalidation" since an old Growlf 's version of one of his "Hot body and Clothes mod"  .... without problem with VipCxjs ,LAPF or Deedes's Skeleton .

With Growlf Skeleton i still have a problem with the "head" the only one witout problem with "tracking head" is the one from his  "Resizing Body "mod ...

Cheers.

Yes normally you must only set "Archive Invalidation" once and never again. But last year I installed manually a texture (vanilla replacer) and in game I alway saw the vanilla texture from the BSA. I checked Folder, installed the textures again, .... till I started the game with the ModManager and the new texture was used in game. Don't know what went wrong, never again had that Problem.

And the BBB Butt System without Op3 bones is LAPF. The LAPF lowerbody have butt bones, and of course also the Skeleton. But only LAPF sex animations use the new butt bones, till now there are no other animations.

The LAPF skeleton is the Universal Skeleton with added butt and penis bones.

post-3205-0-50006900-1401312614_thumb.jpg

Hi there.

@ Fejeena.

Merci !

I will ask  to Gerra6 if his "rigging" tool  can use "both" BB Butt system as like the old "Moving brest Sytem" and the actual BBB system using OP1 with or without OP2 and OP3.

Not tried yet for the Breast Bouncing system but i already ask him what he was thinking about doing a "Both rigged" upper body. I already use some rare clothes compatible Moving Breast or BBB ... without problem but i need ( and there already exist )  animations both compatible .

In fact with thes clothes and animations "both compatible" i don't now which one "effect" is reall applyed ... i suppose this is chossen by some priority ... 

I'll tried to do this but for the Boucing Butt" system i need to find an animation "both compatible " too and i don't think this one already exist.

I already use the LAPF skeleton but only it , never tested yet a LAPF based mod .

Anyway , thank you for the fast reply.

Cheers.

Archived