Weird Glitch During Sex.

You have installed a Mod with Skeleton after LAPF and that has overwritten the LAPF Skeleton.

Install the LAPF Skelton again. Or both Skeletons, first the Growlf's Universal skeleton: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37596/ (the controllable one) then the LAPF Skeleton (unpack LAPF, open meshes\characters\_male and copy the skleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif and paste both in your game Folder. ( If you install whole LAPF again you must also install Lovers Creatures again or creatures don't work)

And if you install new Mods !!!!! first unpack the Mods and check what's inside !!!! especially BBB clothes-armor Mods and Animation Mods !! delete Skeletons !

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, Prior to this however I had the corosomethingsomething maximum skeleton. and I set the BSA redirection invalidation as per instructions. I use both NMM and OBMM.

And an update, still stretching after reinstalling the growlf and then lapf not only that but now my camera in first person is near the roof of a building for some reason...

Coronerras Maximum Compatibility Skeletons ?  Old and outdated.

But that should not cause the Problem you have. If you install the 2 LAPF Skeletons again (skleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif) the penis stretching should be fixed. The LAPF Skeleton must be installed last.

Edit: ?? xwacko.png.pagespeed.ic.99t1mQqZE7.png

Have you a camera Mods that need a Special Skeleton ?

The High heel works well with the LAPF Skeleton, so that can not cause Problems.

Nope, I recently had this issue and it screwed up my third person so I had to install a mod that centered my camera when in 3rd.. now with growlf it has total control and control which one should I be using? I will try to redo the process again.

Here I'l give my mod list to see if it can help or shed some light at all.

Oblivion.esm
You Are Here.esm
Armamentarium.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
BreakUndies.esm
LoversCreature.esm
CM Partners.esm
HorseCombatMaster.esm
Knights - Revelation.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOPS Additional Changes.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
USIPS Additional Changes.esp
Natural_Weather_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Weather_HDR_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp
300_Combat Sounds.esp
Symphony of Violence.esp
AmbientDungeons.esp
AddActorValues_example.esp
Crowded Roads.esp
DropLitTorchOBSE.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp
Hart's Boners.esp
EY_Vampirehunter.esp
Gizmodian - Vicious Heart.esp
ISEmpireSwords.esp
JBladesVol2.esp
JCapes!20.esp
JCapesBonus.esp
LKF_EY_Vampirehunter.esp
Seirei_No_Hitokiri.esp
severianskatanas1_2.esp
VA_UniqueKatana1Replace.esp
CB Rogue Armor.esp
R18PN - Eisen Platte Armor.esp
UFF Armor of Gaia.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
ArmamentariumLL.esp
ArmamentariumLLMagic.esp
ArmamentariumLLArmaVendor.esp
Anduril Reforged.esp
EM_RedRoseManor.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights - Revelation.esp
Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp
P1DkeyChain.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
AdvancedHealthRegen.esp
DRSplatter.esp
CM Partners.esp
CM Partners Special NPCs.esp
1em_Vilja.esp
1em_vilja_RenHair9.esp
ViljainRedRoseManor.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
lumi_enchantments.esp
DeadlyReflex 6 - Combat Moves.esp
Deadly Reflex 6 - HeX NifSE Patch.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
Wayshrines Enhanced.esp
HanasakuTouken.esp
Better Soul gem's and better enchanting.esp
StrongerPatrols.esp
Vampire Revolution.esp
ViljaOCO.esp

I redid the skeleton process meshes character _male after redoing growlfs.

I also ran boss then double checked for any mods being placed wrong and moved when/if necessary.

But still stretching and super tall first person that affects my third person so I have to stare at the ground to pickup an item on a shelf or so forth.

a side note that I' trying to solve such issues on a save before i make a new one to play through with.

Don't know what cause your Skeleton Problem. With LAPF Skeleton and LAPF lowerbodies it should work.

Lovers penis Setting is Slof's Boners! v3/v4 ?

Camera ? Don't know if DeadlyReflex 6 - Combat Moves.esp or Deadly Reflex 6 - HeX NifSE Patch.esp changes the camera Position or a Mod changed some INI Settings ? I don't use the Deadly Reflex Mods or camera Mods.

Sorry, I can not help you.

Penis Setting: in game with the Lovers Setting spell

InI: delete your INI (or back up) and start the game, and it creates a new INI. ( if you had disabled your borders or other changes you must do the changes again in the new ini)

Ony had some tweaks so oblivion would use the hyper threading and quad core cpu i have properly.

it's auto set to slof v3/v4 by default i tried the other ones but they all stretch but only during sexual animation.

Edit: I'm assuming that so long as I don't install other skeletons after LAPF it shouldn't have the spikes? I wll give a shot to a new game and see if it's just remnants of old skeletons.

Yes stretching can only happen during sex, LAPF lowerbodies with animated penis are only equipped during sex. If you have stretching when you are only naked without sex then something else is wrong.

LAPF need the slof v3/v4 Setting. No other penis Setting !

Are you sure the LAPF Skeletons are installed correct ?

Check your meshes\characters\_male Folder,  the skleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif must be 95KB size. If not 95KB they are not the LAPF Skeletons.

Ye, Yep, I am so very confused oblivion really does hate me. Q_Q I've had so many issues with it. Butmaybe i used the wrong growlf skeleton i used total control rather than the other one.

Edit: I checked the female option and the futa and dildo stretch even without sex happening and worse than the others.

Edit2: ANd animals don't have any stretching spikes issue.

How can it stretch when the LAPF lower Body is not equipped ? If you are only naked no LAPF mesh/lowerbody is used. And your females have no penis, so what is stretched ?

Or upperbody ? Breasts?

Then there must be a Problem with your Body Mod. Perhaps a very old or uncommon female Body with no Op bones (L Op1 to L Op3 and R Op1 to R Op3 are the breast bones) there are some uncommon bodies with bones named "Br" or "brest" .But all common/actual bodies have Op bones.

And there are no LowerBodies with penis bones except of the LAPF, and as i said they are only used during sex.

So there can be no stretching. Must be a distortion of your Monitor or you're wearing wrong glasses. :D 

Edit: animals don't have penis bones, so they can not stretch. ( Unless they are run over. )

Think deadly Reflex have a own skleton but you have overwritten it with the LAPF Skeleton, so if something don't work it should be  deadly Reflex not LAPF.

And there can be problens with Animation Mods, but they cause Problems with the sex Animation (they don't work right or don't start) but not stretching the Body mesh.

Have you try to deactivte all Animation Mods (  DeadlyReflex 6, i don't know all of your Mods so don't know which Mods change animations) and test your game.

And have you install the full LAPF Mod again and after LAPF you must Install LoversCreatures again or no creatures Animation works.

And have you checked your "BSA redirection" ? the update now button?

In your Oblivion\obmm Folder must be a BSARedirection.bsa file.

Only females are stretching ? Can you upload your Body meshes. the femaleupperbody.nif and femalelowerbody.nif from meshes\characters\_male

And think about buying a new Computer.

Edit: there was once a similar Problem. The Problem was wrong install Folder.

Do not install Oblivion in the folder specified by the Installation ( C:\ programfiles.....), Change it, best not in C: (if your Windows crashed/virus and you must delete whole C all your mods are gone). Problem are the fucking administrator rights, some Oblivion programs do not work right with the standart Folder, or you have Problems to overwrite files,......

Yes I did a full install of LAPF and it's plugins again, same issue.

There is a bsa redirection in the obmm folder.

No females aren't stretching it is the males penises are stretching, they stretch when on a female as well.skeleton.nifskeletonbeast.nif

It's not an installation issue, or administrative rights. I think I've just messed up something small and haven't noticed it yet.

So stretching only during sex animations ? not naked male or females when they don't have sex.

And females and males use different LAPF lower-bodies. Yes both have penis bones.

Your Skeleton nifs are the LAPF ones.

So deactivate all NO-Lovers Mods in the Oblivion Mod Manager (except of Oblivion.esm and the official DLCs) and try if you still have stretching.

Archived