The Sims 4-Post Your Adult Goodies (Screens, vids, etc.)

48 minutes ago, Mariana Soprano said:

Bad news! Did you disallow CC for random, Janell?

If so, you better should put the tongue files out of the mods folder before using the disallow option at S4Studio and drop it back later.

Yes I did disallow cc for random.

I was using the tongue mod accesory version and change it to default.

the good thing is that only random sims're affected and I just erase them. ?

This is my newest sim Irene Davenport! I had her interact with the npc sim Liberty Lee, Who I actually gave a makeover in CAS awhile back, She's poly and in an open relationship with liberty and my other sim Beatrix. She goes clubbing alot and is currently an addict with the basemental drugs mod pft.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

6 hours ago, ✧☽✭☾✧Jᗩᑎᗴᒪᒪ✧☽✭☾✧ said:

My game is on crack again. ???

6 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

Bad news! Did you disallow CC for random, Janell?

If so, you better should put the tongue files out of the mods folder before using the disallow option at S4Studio and drop it back later.

+1 to Mariana,

Also you should check out any default eye mods you may have too, I was able to manually fix townies after I re-allowed them for random and NPC's 

48 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Also you should check out any default eye mods you may have too, I was able to manually fix townies after I re-allowed them for random and NPC's 

But I m still wondering about that

WeirdBreastPRoblemCharlenePaint.png.f28a3503125126215b84a677435a452f.png

it is not a constant problem - sometimes at CAS, sometimes in game and just for a short time

Damned! My likes are out again and I have to like soooo much! I have to dentention too often next day....

18 hours ago, ✧☽✭☾✧Jᗩᑎᗴᒪᒪ✧☽✭☾✧ said:

Yes I did disallow cc for random.

I was using the tongue mod accesory version and change it to default.

the good thing is that only random sims're affected and I just erase them. ?

It can be also the mod that erase maxis eyelashes. It names "Cien *something*"... I don't remember the exact name of the file ?

Anyone know the name of these jean shorts or name of the creator that made these I believe she is a female but forgot the name of her tumblr or blogger. I updated my cc in sims 4 studios and these jean shorts went missing. This is one of my favorite jean shorts and the search in google has been exhausting. Please if anyone can help find these for me i would appreciate it. It comes in a set color of 4 shorts and completely different design shorts from these you see now.

915072587_01-13-17_7-59-13AM.png.d757211e344be42eeaf3ea72d051331f.png156280258_01-13-17_8-02-43AM.png.bd64e609749df9ab22cb19dd22677987.png

@BlueMoonVaultDweller 

You could use these in your game, they make a big Difference=

https://luumiasims.com/post/160374208324/body-hair-v5-body-hair-is-back-and-even-more = Luumia's Body hair V5.

https://luumiasims.com/tagged/sims-4-cc =  Scroll down to- Luumia's Body Hair V5 Recolors. 

http://necrodogmtsands4s.tumblr.com/post/180543343530/hd-feet-version-5-hello-i-have-made-hd-feet  = feet

If you use Nisa's mod; Open console=Hold Shift+Ctrl+ C Then type= nisa.bodyhair 90 then Enter & Esc. This will give 90% all sims random bodyhair.  100 will give 100% & so on.

same if you use WildGuys female body details= nisa.wildguy 90 & so on. you dig it?

Nisa's Wicked Perversion= https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5002-nisa’s-wicked-perversions/

wild_guys Female Body Details= https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3476-sims-4-wild_guys-female-body-details-06022019/

Have fun & happy simmin.

B10 ? 

On 3/19/2019 at 11:48 AM, Mariana Soprano said:

But I m still wondering about that

WeirdBreastPRoblemCharlenePaint.png.f28a3503125126215b84a677435a452f.png

it is not a constant problem - sometimes at CAS, sometimes in game and just for a short time

Damned! My likes are out again and I have to like soooo much! I have to dentention too often next day....

It happens with one of CMAR breast sliders, I think it is the separation slider.

6 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Nice little story/pics. cute sim.

Your using the @dumbaby presets. I only found just found out about them like, yesterday!..

I like them, they have the look of characters from a Tim Burton film. ? 

Thank you ?

yes, i used for Dolly @dumbaby preset, and it's perfect for strange creatures (like a living doll!) i like fantasy elememts in my stories ? I have many ideas and little time to work on them, but I have many scenes in mind! SOON ?

(Sorry for my english, it's non perfect! ? But I can understand very well! )