The Sims 4-Post Your Adult Goodies (Screens, vids, etc.)

Is there a huge megapack of setup mods that we can just install instead of getting all the start things manually? cause theres SO MANY  :( and im already downloading the 26gb expansion packs

This isn't the answer you want to hear but I think it's the best. For me it's best to install just a few at a time that way if you have a problem with something it's easy to troubleshoot as you won't have installed 50 things at once. It may sound tedious but it will make for a much more enjoyable and playuable Sims. It already takes an era for this game to load just to play. Imagine doing that over and over trying to figure out a mod that made things crazy... :@

Is there a huge megapack of setup mods that we can just install instead of getting all the start things manually? cause theres SO MANY  :( and im already downloading the 26gb expansion packs

This isn't the answer you want to hear but I think it's the best. For me it's best to install just a few at a time that way if you have a problem with something it's easy to troubleshoot as you won't have installed 50 things at once. It may sound tedious but it will make for a much more enjoyable and playuable Sims. It already takes an era for this game to load just to play. Imagine doing that over and over trying to figure out a mod that made things crazy... :@

is there a guide somewhere from what to install to get full woohoo going? sorry i just am having a bit of trouble getting into the groove of this, used to skyrim >.>

is there a guide somewhere from what to install to get full woohoo going? sorry i just am having a bit of trouble getting into the groove of this, used to skyrim >.>

I gotta go to work but if no one else helps you I'll point you in the right direction tonight and it should be there for you in the morning.

the only guides I have seen are at ladymoiraine

I gotta go to work but if no one else helps you I'll point you in the right direction tonight and it should be there for you in the morning.

Is there a huge megapack of setup mods that we can just install instead of getting all the start things manually? cause theres SO MANY :( and im already downloading the 26gb expansion packs

There's no magepack like that. The best is to follow and download mods and cc from my TS3 complete adult guide one by one first.

It just the basic. There's still a lot of efforts to make your game great. You can do it slowly. Actually collecting and perfecting the game are the fun part of TS3.

Is there a huge megapack of setup mods that we can just install instead of getting all the start things manually? cause theres SO MANY :( and im already downloading the 26gb expansion packs

There's no magepack like that. The best is to follow and download mods and cc from my TS3 complete adult guide one by one first.

It just the basic. There's still a lot of efforts to make your game great. You can do it slowly. Actually collecting and perfecting the game are the fun part of TS3.

Yes it is, also don't get your hopes too high when you see something you like but the link is broken and it's rare. 

:shy:

So first a little background story. These are my current playing characters and are engaged for now. He is Saari Maenepaa slender but shapely guy in his 30's. He's a great chef and wants to have his own restaurant one day. She is Angela LaVerta an Italian gold-digging eyecandy who came in Bridgeport with big dreams but ended up as mixologist at "The Grind" disco club. Not long after she married a rich old guy who recently passed away so now she can finally enjoy all his money (and handsome guys)   This is their unforgettable hot night :)

d17wcTS.jpg

0e129493gfle_t.jpgxebu1nd4j1ei_t.jpgayenc35a3iup_t.jpgf2rwjij8g50m_t.jpgainidlimehq6_t.jpg4bthilcl9ccq_t.jpguk7bq3pbrw2x_t.jpgd0zjw5n2p3ss_t.jpg9khxzubbzcgv_t.jpgs5cu3ypi2mod_t.jpgeap0ts4b24ge_t.jpgxfzdxxodcopi_t.jpg

I uploaded full-sized screens at imgrock so when you click the pic just ignore all the ads and click continue to image. It will load in the first window/tab. And then click on the image again to zoom in.

So first a little background story. These are my current playing characters and are engaged for now. He is Saari Maenepaa slender but shapely guy in his 30's. He's a great chef and wants to have his own restaurant one day. She is Angela LaVerta an Italian gold-digging eyecandy who came in Bridgeport with big dreams but ended up as mixologist at "The Grind" disco club. Not long after she married a rich old guy who recently passed away so now she can finally enjoy all his money (and handsome guys)   This is their unforgettable hot night :)

d17wcTS.jpg

0e129493gfle_t.jpgxebu1nd4j1ei_t.jpgayenc35a3iup_t.jpgf2rwjij8g50m_t.jpgainidlimehq6_t.jpg4bthilcl9ccq_t.jpguk7bq3pbrw2x_t.jpgd0zjw5n2p3ss_t.jpg9khxzubbzcgv_t.jpgs5cu3ypi2mod_t.jpgeap0ts4b24ge_t.jpgxfzdxxodcopi_t.jpg

I uploaded full-sized screens at imgrock so when you click the pic just ignore all the ads and click continue to image. It will load in the first window/tab. And then click on the image again to zoom in.

Do you use some kind of graphics mod/enb i cant help but feel like there is some kind of bloom effect in your pictures

Do you use some kind of graphics mod/enb i cant help but feel like there is some kind of bloom effect in your pictures

Aaaand you're right :) I added some custom bloom after I took screens to get that hot atmosphere (since I don't use SweetFX) but original screens aren't that different :)

thanks i managed to realise i just needed to up the levels of romance and exhibitionist up. 

is there a way to cheat those levels?

d17wcTS.jpg

I was curios to the mods you used to obtain those quality visuals.

d17wcTS.jpg

May i ask what skins youre using?

Also just a general question, do i have to instal every simpack file or can i just put it in the downloads folder where it seems to instal itself to anyway? installing them 1 by 1 takes so long :(

Work is being done on my apartment building and they accidentally took out my internet. I'm down until Friday afternoon. Doing this on the phone. I do remember hearing about a software program to manage your CC but I've never used it so I can't vouch for it's effectiveness. It's called CCMagic.

I use many non default skins... This man has navetsea glam skin i think and she has HBB bodybuilding skin (and I added some gloss over it with cmar's skinator).

I also use eskin, klavix, s-club, goldnugget and couple of more which I can't remember. I keep my population as much diverse as I can :)

I use many non default skins... This man has navetsea glam skin i think and she has HBB bodybuilding skin (and I added some gloss over it with cmar's skinator).

I also use eskin, klavix, s-club, goldnugget and couple of more which I can't remember. I keep my population as much diverse as I can :)

When you add gloss do you also add a water effect or just gloss?

When you add gloss do you also add a water effect or just gloss?

just gloss... honestly, I've never added water effect but I wish to try it so could you link me any good effect :)

Thanks, so in skininator just go to the last tab and just add gloss, correct? Any recommendations or is it a trial and error basis?

Thanks, so in skininator just go to the last tab and just add gloss, correct? Any recommendations or is it a trial and error basis?

you have to extract tone from skin .package first and then edit tone in skinator and then import edited tone in the .package again... I did it long time ago and forgot the exact process... google it :)