The Sims 4-Post Your Adult Goodies (Screens, vids, etc.)

Here's a few more...

attachicon.gifScreenshot-18.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-19.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-20.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-21.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-22.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-23.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-24.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-25.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-26.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-27.jpg

Not a sex shot but my first ever CC, a spanked t-shirt. I'm in the process of setting it up to be shared if you're interested.

attachicon.gifScreenshot-28.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-29.jpg

Oh i love your Tshirt designs!!  :)

Will you be making any for girls? i sure would love to model some for some pics.... oh and here is my first two screen shots of my SIM Sophie  :D First is her and her boxer dog Gus resting at the poolside ( not a sexual pic but a kind of intro to who she is) then the second is her playing on her own on her bed. first 2 of many to come!! hehe..  :heart: ..

Now just need to find her  a handsome man for some male-female sex shots!! hehe.

I didn't get alot of feedback so I just left in my game but if you're interested I could put something together for you. Just shoot me a PM about what you'd like.

^

Your screenshots are very nice!  :heart:

Are you using SweetFX? What is the effect you use?

Hi Geck.o  :shy:

I am not honestly sure if you was referring to my piccies or not but i will answer as if you was..hehe.. :P

my process is this...

1) i get her/them into a sexual sexy animation through woohoo. Then i pause the sims game at a nice point of action. 

2) Then i use the camera control buttons to lower the point of view and get closer or not depending on the shot i like.

3) Then i use the TAB key ( the key next to the Q button on my keyboard) to move the camera even more freely. ( i didn't even know i could use this until i hit it by accident one day. its like a fly on the wall camera!)

4) Then i hit the C button to take a screenshot ( that then gets stored in my screenshots folder in my Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims3 folder).

5) Then i load up one of my all time favourite image editing programs i have on my PC, GIMP 2.8. This program is totally free online and i love what i can do with it.  :heart:

I don't remove anything from my screenshot and i do not add anything that's not already there. All i use it for is to tidy the image up to remove ugly clipping and soften the pixelly edges. I can also create a slight lighting effect and gentle glow to the picture as well as my favorite sexy fuzzy border.  :cool:

U-tube has all sorts of tutorials on GIMP 2.8 so do check some out if your not sure . Its worth it for screenshot pics.

Hope thats not a lot of useless waffle. or i can just get Sophie-SIM  to cook some for you!  :P

Ah, sorry for not being clear.

You are using GIMP. I thought your are using a Post-Processing tool like SweetFX and ReShade. I want to learn some tricks from you actually.  :)

Check this thread for it: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43121-reshade-universal-enb-like-for-the-sims/

I posted some of my old screenshots from my desktop PC at home. It's not using GIMP or any photo editor. The color and all the effects are live in the game. May be you should try it too.

I'm not using it right now, as my laptop can't handle it, it even barely can run TS3.  :-/

^

I am not honestly sure if you was referring to my piccies or not but i will answer as if you was..hehe.. :P

my process is this...

1) i get her/them into a sexual sexy animation through woohoo. Then i pause the sims game at a nice point of action. 

2) Then i use the camera control buttons to lower the point of view and get closer or not depending on the shot i like.

3) Then i use the TAB key ( the key next to the Q button on my keyboard) to move the camera even more freely. ( i didn't even know i could use this until i hit it by accident one day. its like a fly on the wall camera!)

4) Then i hit the C button to take a screenshot ( that then gets stored in my screenshots folder in my Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims3 folder).

5) Then i load up one of my all time favourite image editing programs i have on my PC, GIMP 2.8. This program is totally free online and i love what i can do with it.  :heart:

I don't remove anything from my screenshot and i do not add anything that's not already there. All i use it for is to tidy the image up to remove ugly clipping and soften the pixelly edges. I can also create a slight lighting effect and gentle glow to the picture as well as my favorite sexy fuzzy border.  :cool:

U-tube has all sorts of tutorials on GIMP 2.8 so do check some out if your not sure . Its worth it for screenshot pics.

Hope thats not a lot of useless waffle. or i can just get Sophie-SIM  to cook some for you!  :P

You are using GIMP. I thought your are using a Post-Processing tool like SweetFX and ReShade. I want to learn some tricks from you actually.  :)

Check this thread for it: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43121-reshade-universal-enb-like-for-the-sims/

I posted some of my old screenshots from my desktop PC at home. It's not using GIMP or any photo editor. The color and all the effects are live in the game. May be you should try it too.

I'm not using it right now, as my laptop can't handle it, it even barely can run TS3.  :-/

Thanks for that find, I've read through the thread and I'm willing to give it a shot as I have a killer machine with a 780 ti so I can give it a shot without game play loss. Do you have an install guide for it? I know we have to rename the reshade dll but in which folder does it go? Main one where the sims executable is or the one with the latest expansion pack?

Edit : I figured it out but my game ran awful. I'll try to see if I can the 0.14 version instead of the 0.16

So how does that work exactly? it provides a lighting effect for the actual game, like mood lighting etc that just runs live in the game itself? That would be awesome as the lighting default of ts3 is very flat and shadows suck and then with the help of GIMP the pictures could look REALLY sexy.

i mess about a lot on SecondLife and i do art from there too, much like my screenshots. But in SecondLife i can set up lights or even choose a daylight setting ie...moonlight, sunset dawn....sepia etc and it makes the light of the scene really moody and nice. I would love to be able to make TS3 more realistic lighting wise.

But so far on TS3 all i can do is create that using GIMP on screenshots i take.

oh BTW how do i post the thumbnail screenshots without quoting someone else's post? if i just make a reply or non-quoted post there is no attach file option at the bottom of the post ! hehe x :dodgy:

^

Here is another quickie i did that gives you an idea.. Sophie clearly needs her vitamins after a night of sex....and a fruit parfait is as good as it gets  :shy:

Here are a few more pics... of Sophie and enjoying some good hard sex with her new lover.  :blush:

post-661909-0-78013800-1427291884_thumb.png

post-661909-0-51539800-1427291893_thumb.png

post-661909-0-96983000-1427291901_thumb.png

post-661909-0-69898700-1427291909_thumb.png

post-661909-0-07361200-1427291917_thumb.png

^

my process is this...

Thanks for that find, I've read through the thread and I'm willing to give it a shot as I have a killer machine with a 780 ti so I can give it a shot without game play loss. Do you have an install guide for it? I know we have to rename the reshade dll but in which folder does it go? Main one where the sims executable is or the one with the latest expansion pack?

Edit : I figured it out but my game ran awful. I'll try to see if I can the 0.14 version instead of the 0.16

So how does that work exactly? it provides a lighting effect for the actual game, like mood lighting etc that just runs live in the game itself? That would be awesome as the lighting default of ts3 is very flat and shadows suck and then with the help of GIMP the pictures could look REALLY sexy.

i mess about a lot on SecondLife and i do art from there too, much like my screenshots. But in SecondLife i can set up lights or even choose a daylight setting ie...moonlight, sunset dawn....sepia etc and it makes the light of the scene really moody and nice. I would love to be able to make TS3 more realistic lighting wise.

But so far on TS3 all i can do is create that using GIMP on screenshots i take.

oh BTW how do i post the thumbnail screenshots without quoting someone else's post? if i just make a reply or non-quoted post there is no attach file option at the bottom of the post ! hehe x  :dodgy:

^

Your screenshots are very nice!   :heart:

Here is another quickie i did that gives you an idea.. Sophie clearly needs her vitamins after a night of sex....and a fruit parfait is as good as it gets   :shy:

Here are a few more pics... of Sophie and enjoying some good hard sex with her new lover.   :blush:

We move the discussion to ReShade thread then.  :D

Here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43121-reshade-universal-enb-like-for-the-sims/

Some new ones with my edit of Julie J's strapon.......

ooooo... very sweet Gamer!  :shy:

I take it the strap-on just kind of replaces a real cock in the male pose of couple animations, so as a female with that on your in the male spot? It looks incredible!

Love the SIM style too.  :blush:

I take it the strap-on just kind of replaces a real cock in the male pose of couple animations, so as a female with that on your in the male spot? It looks incredible!

Thanks alot Sophie, it's a project I did a while ago just for my game but I made it public on LL if you'd care to try see here..http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45164-sims-3wip-julie-j-strapon-edit/

Thanks alot Sophie, it's a project I did a while ago just for my game but I made it public on LL if you'd care to try see here..http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45164-sims-3wip-julie-j-strapon-edit/

oh i got it Gamer. the moment you posted it i grabbed one!!! hehehe.... how could i not!  :D Now i just need to find some poor unsuspecting girl to play with..hmm....maybe that innocent looking maid......  :P

• 2 weeks later...

This may be a dumb question but how do you guys get such amazing shots? How do you zoom in and get such awesome angles? Is there a camera/zoom mod?

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=345987

http://brntwaffles.tumblr.com/post/59425296091/this-is-a-modification-of-shimrods-camera-mod-to

I use a combination of these two mods and then when taking the shot I use keyboard shortcuts and not the mouse.

This may be a dumb question but how do you guys get such amazing shots? How do you zoom in and get such awesome angles? Is there a camera/zoom mod?

http://brntwaffles.tumblr.com/post/59425296091/this-is-a-modification-of-shimrods-camera-mod-to

I use a combination of these two mods and then when taking the shot I use keyboard shortcuts and not the mouse.

For the brntwaffles, do you use the no drift edit or the drift edit? 

I use no drift low level edit but it's just a package file. Just try them both out and see which one works for you, just remove one and replace it with the other.

I use no drift low level edit but it's just a package file. Just try them both out and see which one works for you, just remove one and replace it with the other.

Thank you so much! I love them. Animated woohoo looks so much better with these.