The Sims 4-Post Your Adult Goodies (Screens, vids, etc.)

Not quite sex shots but something different...

attachicon.gifScreenshot-129.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-130.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-131.jpg

Gosh! thats a very sexy outfit she has on :blush: ..i love the detail and shadows of it...very nice... you have worked hard on those sims  :heart:

Thanks Sophie, the top is either base or an expansion pack it's not CC. The skirt is by Liko and you can get it here...http://www.simsstudio.ru/2014/08/bangerz.html, The shoes are by Leah Lillith, they are nice but it's hard to use them as sandals without socks or stockings as the foot won't match the skin color and I don't know how to easily get the color code for skins to match so I use stockings or socks and match the six digit color code, I'm not taking all day to try and match skin colors. The shoes are here...http://leahlillith.tumblr.com/post/87128894733/climbstra-platform-shoes-download-download

Not quite sex shots but something different...

attachicon.gifScreenshot-129.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-130.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-131.jpg

Gosh! thats a very sexy outfit she has on :blush: ..i love the detail and shadows of it...very nice... you have worked hard on those sims  :heart:

Thanks Sophie, the top is either base or an expansion pack it's not CC. The skirt is by Liko and you can get it here...http://www.simsstudio.ru/2014/08/bangerz.html, The shoes are by Leah Lillith, they are nice but it's hard to use them as sandals without socks or stockings as the foot won't match the skin color and I don't know how to easily get the color code for skins to match so I use stockings or socks and match the six digit color code, I'm not taking all day to try and match skin colors. The shoes are here...http://leahlillith.tumblr.com/post/87128894733/climbstra-platform-shoes-download-download

Aww thanks Raz!  :D i shall check those out. i like details and seeing peoples little treasures they find in Mod sites. Its what makes each SIM unique. very nice!!!  :blush:

Just testing  a new default skin, SweetFX, HQ Mod and CMAR penis instead of Crammy you guys see any difference, I think I do. No photoshop or gimp here. Nice to see a shadow on the penis in the 69 shot. I'm really digging Sweetfx and the HQ mod together.

post-505731-0-75871800-1429480167_thumb.jpgpost-505731-0-45370900-1429480168_thumb.jpgpost-505731-0-44909200-1429480169_thumb.jpgpost-505731-0-45702700-1429480170_thumb.jpgpost-505731-0-45378200-1429480171_thumb.jpgpost-505731-0-44914700-1429480172_thumb.jpg

Real nice, the only thing is if you're going to do a gang of photos it might be best to use the spoiler button to condense the post. Just highlight the attachments and hit the bubble with the exclamation point. Thanks for including a shot of the strapon edit I did. Nice to see it in use in someone's game other than mine...rofl.... ;)

Very Nice!

Real nice, the only thing is if you're going to do a gang of photos it might be best to use the spoiler button to condense the post. Just highlight the attachments and hit the bubble with the exclamation point. Thanks for including a shot of the strapon edit I did. Nice to see it in use in someone's game other than mine...rofl.... ;)

Post edited. Thanks for the kind words!

Very Nice!

Post edited. Thanks for the kind words!

It's qool and no worries, in the Skyrim section of this forum they go nuts over posts with a ton of quotes and no spoiler use and also on people who put a ton of photos up without using the spoiler function. I don't remember seeing a moderator having a problem with it and it could just be forum mess and that's not just LL either. I'm on forums for sports and android cell phone and LL is Utopia compared to those.. :D Keep playing and posting pics...peace.

The SweetFX + HQmod screenshots look awesome!

Thanks, for right now I'm using BurntWaffles high, I might try ultra just to see if I see a difference, the only drawback is you must have fraps running and take your screenshot with fraps if you just hit c the screenshot won't add sweetfx.

The SweetFX + HQmod screenshots look awesome!

Thanks, for right now I'm using BurntWaffles high, I might try ultra just to see if I see a difference, the only drawback is you must have fraps running and take your screenshot with fraps if you just hit c the screenshot won't add sweetfx.

You can use SweetFX to take the screenshot by hitting PrintScreen button on keyboard. Unlike TS3 C button, SweetFX will capture everything on the screen including the UI menu.

Black dude and white woman ? Funny, because I've done the exact opposite today :P

Basically it's a new game for testing stuff, so the house is simple, as the outfits ( no complex slutty clothes for now :P ). But I like my new girl:

post-51347-0-54226600-1429716659_thumb.jpg

So I wanted to share her first real experience...

I took a lot of photos, but only few are nice, for me...So I'll post the ones where we can see her expressions ( only one exception ).

Her name's Cora btw.

post-51347-0-21158000-1429716912_thumb.jpg

post-51347-0-77393700-1429716991_thumb.jpg

post-51347-0-57783800-1429717023_thumb.jpg

post-51347-0-77922800-1429717091_thumb.jpg

post-51347-0-02102200-1429717132_thumb.jpg

I think she's not simulating her pleasure...

And finally, the "exception", because I like the artistical view of this shot ;)  :

post-51347-0-49205200-1429717516_thumb.jpg

[...]

You can use SweetFX to take the screenshot by hitting PrintScreen button on keyboard. Unlike TS3 C button, SweetFX will capture everything on the screen including the UI menu.

Press F10 to hide the UI, well that's how I do it with Sweet FX's "old version" not the Reshade one, but it should work on that one too.

[...]

Press F10 to hide the UI, well that's how I do it with Sweet FX's "old version" not the Reshade one, but it should work on that one too.

Thanks Josh, I found that out on my first set of screenshots. On fraps f10 is screenshot by default and I had to change some buttons around.