The Sims 4-Post Your Adult Goodies (Screens, vids, etc.)

On 2/4/2021 at 10:13 AM, mrrakkonn said:

She's an updated version of one of my sims, Maryam Khoroushi. I have not uploaded this new version of her, it's still WIP and I've got some other things I'm focusing on completing at the moment. 

Thanks! 

I'll be sure to download her & all her CC when I get my PC up & running (I've been on my Android phone for the last 3 months so I'm a little hesitant to start accumulating Sims & CC now) 

She's an updated version of one of my sims, Maryam Khoroushi. I have not uploaded this new version of her, it's still WIP and I've got some other things I'm focusing on completing at the moment. 

Thanks! 

I'll be sure to download her & all her CC when I get my PC up & running (I've been on my Android phone for the last 3 months so I'm a little hesitant to start accumulating Sims & CC now) 

Thanks! 

Thanks! 

As you may have figured out by now, the reason why I haven't been able to post anything new is because I've been without my PC for the last few months 

But not long ago, I took the time to make a cumpilation of all my videos 

I'll add it here & (In case something got left out) I'll post the XVideos link

Enjoy ?

XVideos Link