All Modders For The Listed Games Here Are Adult Modders

I am just assuming all people obey the law.

Since Skyrim, Oblivion and Fallout are all rated mature in the various countries they are launched, I think the corresponding mods should inherit their ratings, thus all becoming 18+ or 17+ or mature, adult mods.

Then because nexus doesn't check age when letting people in, they may have legal issue. It should not matter whether they block our "adult" mods; all mods there are also adult mods. I do observe that general public forgives violence much more than sex when it comes to minor protection.

And what is the meaning of having a separate community called "adult modders"? Loverslab is more a "sex modder" community in that direction.

We're more adult because our average maturity level is much higher than nexus.

Your not going to find all that many 'shenanigans' that you'd see over in forum comments in nexus.

Also, most modders here are focused on multiple projects and are usually the very best at what they do, and very helpful in helping others learn.

(As well as not all modders here do 'sex' mods, while some of us are inclined that way, there's a good amount of people here who do non-adult oriented mods.)