i cant die

so i was in a sexlab defeat animation, and i had that wounded status effect, and the attacker was killed by one of my companions.  so i was stuck.  but, i opened the console, typed epc, and i could move around again.  i got pretty far, and noticed my stamina and health wasnt regenning.  that, and when my health drops down to zero, i dont die.  i cant load a save, ive gotten too far.  i tried uninstalling/cleaning/disabling all my sexlab mods, but nothing works.  can someone help me?

Guest Omega1084

Try using the "resurrect" command on yourself.

"Player.resurrect" it might fuck up your stats but it can make the game playable again.

Another way might be to open up the race menu and change to another race, then back.

Guest Omega1084

Well, his problem isn't having died, it's that he's immortal for some odd reason.

I figured using resurrect would dispel any magic effects on his character and return it to a default state where he can try to work things out again.

You can use clean save tool and click on "clean havok-moved" button. It will restore your original state and removed corrupted spells. It work. When I resurrected Avenicci, I became immortal. Then I just save the game, exit and started this program. When loaded game again, all was normal.

Guest Omega1084

Thank you :DD
I was able to clear out a bunch of scripts from a few mods I erased recently.
This'll be a great help from now on! n.n

Archived