Skyrocketing Breasts.

Derethevil

Hi there.

Well i have a little problem with my HDT there. Its not really that important, but still is somehow persistent lately.

I've read somewhere already about it, but wasnt able to find that topic again. 

My problem is simple.

The idle animation somehow pushes the breasts upwards until its stretched there like its hooked up to a plane or something like that. (Maybe they are trying to call E.T.?)

I got two screenshots of this problem.

Lydia will show you what i mean. Yeah her breasts are a bit to big. But that doesnt change my problem there. I already set the slider to the lowest for flatchests and still have this issue.

post-972-0-25614300-1400554482_thumb.jpgpost-972-0-91606900-1400554513_thumb.jpg

I reinstalled the XP skeleton again. I tried different hdtPE.xml's. I tried a few dfferent bodys through bodyslide.

Nothing is fixing this issue.

Also i noticed a strange problem with the belly. Sometimes it acts like those breasts. It stretches in the air with one node pointy like a dagger.

Wasnt able to recreate it lately so i cant provide a screenshot.

Thanks in advance!

Derethevil.

Hi there.

Well i have a little problem with my HDT there. Its not really that important, but still is somehow persistent lately.

I've read somewhere already about it, but wasnt able to find that topic again. 

My problem is simple.

The idle animation somehow pushes the breasts upwards until its stretched there like its hooked up to a plane or something like that. (Maybe they are trying to call E.T.?)

I got two screenshots of this problem.

Lydia will show you what i mean. Yeah her breasts are a bit to big. But that doesnt change my problem there. I already set the slider to the lowest for flatchests and still have this issue.

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-05-20 04-42-17-25.jpgattachicon.gifTESV 2014-05-20 04-42-11-32.jpg

I reinstalled the XP skeleton again. I tried different hdtPE.xml's. I tried a few dfferent bodys through bodyslide.

Nothing is fixing this issue.

Also i noticed a strange problem with the belly. Sometimes it acts like those breasts. It stretches in the air with one node pointy like a dagger.

Wasnt able to recreate it lately so i cant provide a screenshot.

Thanks in advance!

Derethevil.

First, you should change the idle.

There are two similar idle.

In your version when creating the animaton,

instead of the right hand probably a tennis racket in the skeleton used.  :lol:

Then you should edit the xml - with Just For Fun or whatever.

Adjust the Capsulshape the breasts to your chest proportions in the Rigidbody.

Also the radius you should customize.

In Contraints you can in linear also adjust the z-axis, so that the breasts can not go that far up.

Thanks for your answers.

You are talking about the .xml file.

Do you mean the hdtphysicsdefaultbbp.xml or are you talking about the hdt.xml and hdtm.xml?

Im asking this, because someone talked about how the hdt.xml is not much different from hdtphysics... thingy.xml.

And does the idle make such a big difference if it comes to collision?

Anyway, i will try it.

Actually, I'm talking about the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.

I no longer use the hdt.xml since last year.

If you still are using this hdt.xml - variant it is of course expensive.

You must then hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml + hdt.xml edit and coordinate everything.

So the hdt.xml is nothing else then hdtpedefaultbbp.xml?

Since the hdt.xml is the only way as far as i can understand to get belly disortions and so on, i have to keep it.

What ive somehow discovered. Could it be, that the havok object is causing this?

I've tweaked my xml now a few times and never saw much until i forgot to equip it. Then the collisions still worked and the effect was kinda soft and nice.

Archived