I use red Wave quest as outcome of Simple Slavery. I think it is great idea but for now it is too easy to run away and it takes too long time to repay the debt being prostitute. So I advice to lock equipment of PC in the chest ang give the key to leader of Red Wave crew. PC may try to steal it or kill this leader or repay the debt and then get the key. And it would be great to make slider in MCM to adjust initial amount of debt. 

Continuing on my quest to irritate you with little bug reports about unimportant things, I've also found some bad z-fighting in Reachcliff Cave because the object is flush with the floor.

TBH I didn't look around much while I was in there, so there might be more. :(

badz.jpg

EDIT: Hmm. After I left and came back, I can't see it anymore. O_o

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2018 at 3:49 PM, Vita2016 said:

I use red Wave quest as outcome of Simple Slavery. I think it is great idea but for now it is too easy to run away and it takes too long time to repay the debt being prostitute. So I advice to lock equipment of PC in the chest ang give the key to leader of Red Wave crew. PC may try to steal it or kill this leader or repay the debt and then get the key. And it would be great to make slider in MCM to adjust initial amount of debt. 

An easy cheat to repay the dept is to use the console to get an "Amulet of Articulation" (Item code = 000f6911) which increases speech skill by 35 points. Wearing that, it is easy to sell drinks. You also can drastically improve your speech skill with this, even enough to gain levels! Here is the command for beginners (~ player.additem 000f6911 1)

• 3 weeks later...

I actually have a question. I was using the Alternate starts mod and started a game in the Chaurus Breeder scenario which worked fine but then no matter what I do to try and Escape (which is what the quest is) I can not. I left the cave and ran to solitude, I killed the Chaurus, and even got enslaved but no matter what I do the quest never goes away and my web Collar never falls off. The admin of the Alternate start mod sent me here, said that once the start began the quests and stuff relyed on this mod. Am I being sent in circles or is there something to this

• 5 weeks later...

After multiple attempts (through several play-throughs) to progress through the blacksmithing quest, all aborted because I had become a friend to the Orcs before I should have, I remembered this time not to do that, and have gotten all the way to the point where Eorland Grey-Mane tells me to bring him a Lunar Moons iron mace.  I raided the Silent Moons camp and brought back two Lunar Moons iron maces, but now there's no dialogue option with Eorland to talk to him about the mace.

Is there something I missed?  I assumed that, since in the vanilla game there's only one Lunar Moon mace at Silent Moons camp, the extra one that I picked up was one added by the mod that I should give to Eorland.  But it seems I can't give it to him.  Am I supposed to craft one myself?

BTW, if it's not clear, I like this quest a lot.  It really adds to the role playing, especially if using a needs mod, so that your PC can be a real apprentice, learning from the smiths and sleeping on the floor in their smithies.

I had issues with the lunar items and as you guessed, the mace you found should be the right one.

Try holding the mace when you talk to him. I think I used the wrong condition to test that quest stage.

Thanks by the way. I would like to do the same for alchemy, enchanting or cooking if I had more time.

• 3 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Can someone help me ? I cant seem to find anything about the "Nord Queen" Quest. Im searching the Draugr Temples, but it´ll take forever. I just wanna do this Quest.

-Aki

Like most of my mods, this quest is in various stages of 'unfinished'. 

The intent was to set the player on Gauldur's quest (from the Vanilla game) and provide some background story while doing so.

I am still hoping to finish it someday.

27 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Like most of my mods, this quest is in various stages of 'unfinished'. 

The intent was to set the player on Gauldur's quest (from the Vanilla game) and provide some background story while doing so.

I am still hoping to finish it someday.

So that means there is no way of playing it anyway ? I´ve heard Content Consumers Alternative Starts supports this Start. Sadly i cant get this to work.

-Aki

22 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

So that means there is no way of playing it anyway ? I´ve heard Content Consumers Alternative Starts supports this Start. Sadly i cant get this to work.

-Aki

The player start with CCAS does work. 

The basic mechanics of transformation after sex with Nords works as well.

The first stage of the quest works too.

What is missing is the ending of the quest and some custom items and armors.

• 2 weeks later...

first of all i would like to start by saying i love this mod it makes the game seem more alive, secondly i am having an issue with the breast expansion with this mod, it seems to not have a limit and my armours and other dont update with the increase in size would it be possible to add a mcm option to turn it off? i also use milk economy which i use for the breast sizes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...