21 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I will double check the code. The pass was working last time I tested it.

The panalty is not by time but by number of changed cells/ locations..some cells boundaries are very close to each other so that can give the impression of a quick increase.

Make sure you don't have old scripts extracted in your script folder or old versions loaded twice if you use a mod organizer.

I have a mod organizer, but I disabled the folder containing the previous version. However, I updated the mod while my character was already in the Redwave. Also, she still has the whore collar.

I will make a try from an earlier save, maybe it'll help. ?

Thanks for the quick reply, and once again for your work. Smiley_jap_HFR.gif

1 hour ago, Tirloque said:

I have a mod organizer, but I disabled the folder containing the previous version. However, I updated the mod while my character was already in the Redwave. Also, she still has the whore collar.

I will make a try from an earlier save, maybe it'll help. ?

Thanks for the quick reply, and once again for your work. Smiley_jap_HFR.gif

Ah yes.. if the quest was already started it was baked in your saved game even after the update.

23 minutes ago, forsakenbemon said:

so meybe im just dumb but i cant figure out how to start the broodmaden quest 

im in the right area just theres no one i can interact with

That's because there is no quest for the broodmaiden in Stories.

The quest was moved in Parasites instead. I left that character in Stories because I liked her.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's because there is no quest for the broodmaiden in Stories.

The quest was moved in Parasites instead. I left that character in Stories because I liked her.

I have parasites as well but i will ask on that thread maybe i will find the answer there

12 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:
16 hours ago, EquilibriuM123 said:

DeepBlueFrog your mods are really nice hope you will continue your work ?

Also I run into a little problem.... got the Chaurus Queen Armor and Mask asked myself...so you got an armor with wings and the mod says you could fly now.... I tried to use the custom set buttons for animated wings ultimate (also installed all requirements)  but nothing happens. Now my problem.... Did I something worng? Is this armor really flying capable? Is this some bug of your mod? Is this some bug of animated wings?
Hope you can help me out and thanks for the support ? 

Edit: As you can see I am actually stupid and forgot the flying spellbooks.

You should not have to use the spellbooks. It should be automatic through giving you silent potions.

Which mod did you install for flying?

Im using flying mod beta and Animated wings ultimate nothing else for flying

what do you mean with "silent potions"? 

3 hours ago, EquilibriuM123 said:

Im using flying mod beta and Animated wings ultimate nothing else for flying

what do you mean with "silent potions"? 

Animated wings ultimate has potions to grant you flying powers.

What I do is give the player that potion automatically based on the quest instead of having to craft them.

I did notice the keys don't always work. Look at the key bindings. One of them will not work in my experience but the other should.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Animated wings ultimate has potions to grant you flying powers.

What I do is give the player that potion automatically based on the quest instead of having to craft them.

I did notice the keys don't always work. Look at the key bindings. One of them will not work in my experience but the other should.

never saw any potions but I will look into it the next time.

Thanks for the quick support ?

Edit: 

It seems i didnt got any mutagen potions but i found them for crafting at the cooking pot after I activated the recipes in the animated wings mcm. So everything is fine with me. :D

I - FEEDBACK

On 4/16/2021 at 1:42 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I will double check the code. The pass was working last time I tested it.

The panalty is not by time but by number of changed cells/ locations..some cells boundaries are very close to each other so that can give the impression of a quick increase.

Make sure you don't have old scripts extracted in your script folder or old versions loaded twice if you use a mod organizer.

Some feedback about getting the « pass for the day » and the bounty for fleeing whores bug :

About the bounty bug :

• Retried from a simple slavery outcome. It still increases periodically even if the character doesn't move, so its function of being calculated by cell distance from Redwave seems to be off. It's also not prevented by the pass for the day with current version (while it was with the previous one I had). I would recommend to force the script to be performed only twice a day, and to double check the pass thing.
  • The script works in version 082 though. So my workaround was to use version 20210410 for everything happening inside the docks/ships, as it's much better designed (and better connected to sexlab) ; and then to switch to 082 when leaving the docks, once the pass obtained.

For those having trouble getting the pass for the day (version 20210410) :

• If you don't perform all in one go, even if you've earned and given 3000k+ gold the personnel of the ship will say that you haven't worked enough. If you give them the money (which is all you have), and then immediately ask for the pass, you won't have the 100 gold required to pay for it, so they will refuse as well. Here's my workaround :
  1. Once you've earned 300 gold, put 100 in a container right next to a crew member.
  2. Tell to the crew member you've got earnings to redeem. That will give him/her precisely 200.
  3. Then, immediately afterwards, take back  your 100 gold from the container, and ask to the same crew member for the pass. He/she will say you earned it and inform the guards. 
  4. It's important to do all in one go, without saving or reloading in-between ; otherwise the crew member will forget what you've done previously and you'll be stuck.

I also noticed that if you already played the mod once, the quest doesn't close, and being sent a second time to the ship may then trigger more bugs (some events were doubled). That might be part of why you couldn't reproduce the bugs on your initial test. ?

II - REVIEW

With those workarounds down, let's change from the usual bugs, and discuss the mod itself. Here's my review of the gameplay :

Wjo092BW_o.jpg

Spoiler

Using those workarounds, great mod. The ambiance of the ship is great, with red lights, lots of sordid details (some kind of fluids on the floor, the other whore and client lying around stoned, the animals mixed to the humans, the proximity of the sailors and guards, the ambiance dialogues with the crew and other whores). The alternative of finding drinks was nicely thought.

zJqBnUwo_o.jpg

l I particularly appreciate that if your character is clever, she could manage to whore herself only a handful of times (possibly not at all if aware of the drugs/alcohol alternatives) ; then get the pass and earn her freedom by making money like a poverty stricken adventurer. Mine did get her way out by selling created potions, and hunting, though she had to whore herself 4-5 times before getting the pass. As long as you've got the money, they don't look at how it's gotten there. You're just enslaved/exploited as your earnings  go towards paying your debt and you're forced to return to the ship daily, but you have a choice about what you do to get it, and to cleverly choose what part of it you're going to invest in your equipment, and I appreciate that. This makes it a great Simple Slavery outcome, as there are many solutions for getting back your freedom.

I would have made the previous gear inaccessible until the debt is paid though, and added a water source into the ship (just a keg, for survival mod players), but I had a lot of fun playing it by my own roleplayed rules.   

NFW0m67N_o.jpg

GZZsLklH_o.jpg

So, thanks for your work, DeepBlueFrog ! :smiley:

Hello!

Is there a walkthrough for a quest about e.l.l.e somewhere?

I found her.
Gave her oils.
Took to the museum and got a referral to the avanchizel

New dialogs appeared in the avanchizel, I took a dictionary (and two empty ones). A device with a button gives nothing.

Was in alftanda. Found a bunch of spare parts (something repeats itself), a syringe, tools and three cubes.
If I put the spare parts in the chest and press the button, I can alter the bot a little.

But the quest does not move further. There are no more references.
Where to insert cubes? What to do with dictionaries? Are there any other details elsewhere?

Thanks in advance!

2 minutes ago, doopdoo said:

Not sure why but these two look like this and I cant interact with them. Currently using SE and the SE portScreenShot1.png.001a81e8c542e610a82ab00ffa63cfde.png

Something went wrong during the conversion.

You probably have to open the mod in the CK editor, select the actors and press CTRL+F4 to recreate their face texture.

11 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

You probably have to open the mod in the CK editor, select the actors and press CTRL+F4 to recreate their face texture.

Then shouldnt that happen for everyone?

13 hours ago, doopdoo said:

Not sure why but these two look like this and I cant interact with them. Currently using SE and the SE portScreenShot1.png.001a81e8c542e610a82ab00ffa63cfde.png

The facetint have the wrong format. Some videos configuration can handle that without problem but for the rest will look very similar.

I edited my textures to fix it.

Also in others cases depending on the CharGen cache configuration the NPC'S are showed without hair and for I see is because the hair on the actor CharGen saved meshes is different from the one declared on the ESP file. The solution in this case is remake the face meshes with the new head parts.

17 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Cant do it myself as CK crashes on startup, anyone be able to do it?

3 hours ago, arshesney said:

Was checking out the meshes for SSE conversion, I found a broken one, from previous versions too: meshes\armor\sl_stories\sexbot\dfatalebodysex_1.nif and it's _0 look like this:

image.png.48e9a5d45e5148195f31012f4e6d073d.png

original LE source, before conversion.

That kind of thing happened before with the TG body... no idea why it is happening.

I am not sure the mesh is even used. You should replace it with the Body_0 and Body_1 mesh under:

Data\meshes\armor\SL_Stories\SexBot\SexBotPleasure

On 4/13/2021 at 12:53 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

That quest is separate from the Lexicon.

There is a small room in that dungeon with some sort of computer flanked by two frozen dwarven spheres on top of pillars.

Activate the button of that machine with ELLE nearby.

Just to make sure: there are a lexicon and a blank lexicon next to that computer and a lexicon receptacle that does nothing right behind the dynamo core. Just hit the button, then off to Alftzand (or w/e is spelled), nothing else to do in this place?

1 hour ago, arshesney said:

Just to make sure: there are a lexicon and a blank lexicon next to that computer and a lexicon receptacle that does nothing right behind the dynamo core. Just hit the button, then off to Alftzand (or w/e is spelled), nothing else to do in this place?

Yes.. hit the button, watch ELLE get her memory repaired then off to Alftand.

It is not a requirement but that scene with ELLE looks better if you have Estrus Chaurus + installed.

38 minutes ago, captainlinux said:

I am with elle in the museum, however nothing happens when I try to click the lexicon button

after looking further back, I realize the lexicon does nothing, however I believe I am at the dwemer computer and there is no button

This mod is last in my load order and I dont think I have any other mods that would edit this cell