16 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Very strange indeed.

What is the result of :

sqs  _SLSDDi_QST_DivineCheese

(what are the latest stages where you are at 1)

I'm upto 59, so that one has got a 1, but stage 5, 30, 48, 49 and 50 are 0.

1 hour ago, Wut1969 said:

When my PC had sex, DDI showed a message about spilling 4 milk. My pc had 0.86 (or something) MME milk before and after sex.

MME integration doesn't go that far at the moment. 

I only added an automatic registration of Milk Donors and Cows at the farm as Milk Slaves in MME.

Stories and MME use different ideas about milk levels and how to produce milk. Maybe someday I will add a better integration or a way to rely on MME levels instead of Stories but that is currently low on my to-do list.

If Balimund or Doughall are not selling anything after you get the first harness from him, set the quest stage 49 (but only after you get the first harness). I will see why it isn't triggered during the quest.

setstage  _SLSDDi_QST_DivineCheese 49

I tracked down the issue and added a few safeguards to make sure that stage is set after you get the first harness. 

That will be part of the next update coming up by end of the week.

I pushed the changes to Github if anyone wants to test them.

Just now, DeepBlueFrog said:

MME integration doesn't go that far at the moment. 

I only added an automatic registration of Milk Donors and Cows at the farm as Milk Slaves in MME.

Stories and MME use different ideas about milk levels and how to produce milk. Maybe someday I will add a better integration or a way to rely on MME levels instead of Stories but that is currently low on my to-do list.

Fair enough, I expected something like that, so I didn't go all 'Bug alert, bug alert!!!!' with bells, whistles etc. ?

(that would be more of a Parasites thing anyway ;)).

I got stuck playing the card game,  I matched all the card's but the ice thing still closed and sheo only says the way of the exit is with cheese

8 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

setstage _SLSDDi_QST_DivineCheese 49

I couldn't get buying options from Doughal before going in thje door, could this also be part of why nothing is happening after the card game,  or have i just missed a step

1 hour ago, LatencyRemix said:

I got stuck playing the card game,  I matched all the card's but the ice thing still closed and sheo only says the way of the exit is with cheese

I couldn't get buying options from Doughal before going in thje door, could this also be part of why nothing is happening after the card game,  or have i just missed a step

That is possible.

A few questions:

1- What is the result of 'sqs  _SLSDDi_QST_DivineCheese' ?

2- Was the door closed shut after you arrived to the area with the card game? (the door back to the farm)

3- Did Leonara send you to bring a sample of milk to her patron? or did you stumble there by accident?

4- After the card game, did you get a quest objective to talk to Sheo?

The Ice Door should open automatically if quest stage 528 is set. You could try setting it manually if you are stuck but I would like to understand how you finished the game without that stage being set.

31 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

1- What is the result of 'sqs  _SLSDDi_QST_DivineCheese' ?

2- Was the door closed shut after you arrived to the area with the card game? (the door back to the farm)

3- Did Leonara send you to bring a sample of milk to her patron? or did you stumble there by accident?

4- After the card game, did you get a quest objective to talk to Sheo?

I will check for what the result is.

Honestly i totaly forgot to go and check that door back to the farm house lol, i saw thru the ice wall and had assumed that was the pathway to go, Also yes Leonara did say to go take the divine milk to the VIP, but i also had the rest of addivviald things to do for the milker's at the farm, and getting the dwemer core "curently off doing those first before going back in the door way" 

After i matched the card's there was no other dialoge or quest adv notice pop up

*EDIT*

Checked the door back to the farm where i first entered from after doing the matching game again, but was still board'd up and not usable

sqs status

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.d94d890d7a10a65a2716d9a4af8e162c.jpg

12 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

I will check for what the result is.

Honestly i totaly forgot to go and check that door back to the farm house lol, i saw thru the ice wall and had assumed that was the pathway to go, Also yes Leonara did say to go take the divine milk to the VIP, but i also had the rest of addivviald things to do for the milker's at the farm, and getting the dwemer core "curently off doing those first before going back in the door way" 

After i matched the card's there was no other dialoge or quest adv notice pop up

*EDIT*

Checked the door back to the farm where i first entered from after doing the matching game again, but was still board'd up and not usable

sqs status

Hide contents

Untitled.jpg.d94d890d7a10a65a2716d9a4af8e162c.jpg

And what is your quest journal saying?

Sheo should have told you to play the card game after you gave him the sample of milk. 

There are multiple lines to go through with so don't stop at the first one.

The game didn't complete properly because stages 521 to 526 should be set if it did. 

Not sure what is going on there. I will have to look at the code again.

22 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

And what is your quest journal saying?

Sheo should have told you to play the card game after you gave him the sample of milk. 

There are multiple lines to go through with so don't stop at the first one.

The game didn't complete properly because stages 521 to 526 should be set if it did. 

Not sure what is going on there. I will have to look at the code again.

Before going into the doorway, the quest log had two objectives,  It also seems there is no set order for them,  i did the harnes from town stuff and then went and finished milking the NPC cow's at the farm, then back to doing more with the milker's . 

But befoer entering again i will complete all other entries in the journal so that it only has the one left to take the milk to the VIP

26 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

Before going into the doorway, the quest log had two objectives,  It also seems there is no set order for them,  i did the harnes from town stuff and then went and finished milking the NPC cow's at the farm, then back to doing more with the milker's . 

But befoer entering again i will complete all other entries in the journal so that it only has the one left to take the milk to the VIP

Objectives are meant to not be too sequential, so that should be ok.

It is weird the card game didn't work. 

Since you have stage 520, you were able to play it... it should have set the other stages as you matched them.

Unless someone reports the same, you can treat that as something got messed up. Just set the stage to 528 and you can go through the ice door and come back with the cheese :)

On 4/5/2021 at 11:40 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

What is your journal saying about the quest?

My quest objective at the moment is to milk the cows daily and to get comfortable with the harness i equipped

I cant interact with the harness tho. Only the option to unequip appears.

I was not able to milk anything before my journal updated, too.

(deleted my old reply to give a bit more info)

I figured out I missed a script for the card game part of the Milkfarm in the packaging of the mod. I will include it in the release for this week (tonight or friday).

Edit: It is a shame I missed it because that script is used for the most fun part of the card game. If you already played the game without it, you missed out on some chaotic events.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I figured out I missed a script for the card game part of the Milkfarm in the packaging of the mod. I will include it in the release for this week (tonight or friday).

Edit: It is a shame I missed it because that script is used for the most fun part of the card game. If you already played the game without it, you missed out on some chaotic events.

I'll try setting stage 49 tonight or tomorrow to see if that fixes the dialogues of both smiths, and I'll wait for the update to continue so I can enjoy the chaos as it was intended.

31 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

When I get the simple milk harness, it is invisible.  I still see it equipped in my inventory.

I am using CBBE hdt body.

I have the body slide file installed.

How do I fix?

You are not the first to report this but I have no idea why it is happening.

Are you using LE or SE?

Edit: I do have an idea... it is possible the bodyslides are set for an earlier version of the harness with a different slot.

I changed them from a Devious Harness to a Devious Bra I think.

we would have to make sure the slots match the original files in the mod.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Are you using LE or SE?

Edit: I do have an idea... it is possible the bodyslides are set for an earlier version of the harness with a different slot.

I did see messages about the device being a Bra, so your memory serves you correct.

In my case: LE and CBBE.

I'll check tonight to see if I can find a clue about what is going wrong.

7 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Are you using LE or SE?

I use LE.  I have SSE as well, but have not tried on that.  I can se the harness in on my screen when I hover over the item in my inventory.  Inventory shows item being equipped as well.

45 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

I use LE.  I have SSE as well, but have not tried on that.  I can se the harness in on my screen when I hover over the item in my inventory.  Inventory shows item being equipped as well.

3 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

I did see messages about the device being a Bra, so your memory serves you correct.

In my case: LE and CBBE.

I'll check tonight to see if I can find a clue about what is going wrong.

Are you both using Bodyslides for the harness?

Just now, DeepBlueFrog said:

Are you both using Bodyslides for the harness?

Yes, and to answer your next question, as Bodyslide has way too much options; I use Bodyslide in the following way;

- Start Bodyslide in Mord Organizer v2.2.2.1

- Hold CTRL and click on Batch Build

- Scroll down and see that SLStoriesDevious_milkharness is selected, click Build

- Keep the overwrite folder as default

- In the Output selector, select the outfits I want where different mods deliver the same types. The milkharnass isn't shown here.

- After pressing OK, the outfits are- being processed.

- After closing Bodyslide, I create a Bodyslide Overwrite which I put lowest at my load order.

When I click on the Bodyslide Overwrite, I can see where it overwrites other mods, but your mods aren't among them, I guess because there isn't any conflict that needed to be resolved.

There are 3 files (milkcuirass.tri, milkcuirass_0.nif and milkcuirass_1.nif) in .../MO-files/mods/Bodyslide Overwrite/meshes/armor/sl_stories_devious/milkharness/

BTW; the same filenames are being used by MME, maybe that means something, maybe it doesn't. :)

I'm going to load a Riften save and try stage 49 now.

In Bodyslides files, make sure milkcuirass_0.nif and milkcuirass_1.nif are using these slots: 45 for the collar, 56 for the main harness (using the 'bra' slot in DD) and 58 for the tanker on the back (using the 'harness' slot in DD)

I was getting random CTD and a CTD every time I get near the solitude docks. In troubleshooting by disabling all mods then adding them back one by one I found Sexlab Stories was the culprit. I don't know why or how but by disabling it and the CTD's go away. 

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

In Bodyslides files, make sure milkcuirass_0.nif and milkcuirass_1.nif are using these slots: 45 for the collar, 56 for the main harness (using the 'bra' slot in DD) and 58 for the tanker on the back (using the 'harness' slot in DD)

Setting Stage 49 opened up the dialogues of both smiths. So that's cool.

As for the bodyslide files thing; I'm at the low end of a steep learning curve here, so don't hold your breath unless you're really, really good at it. Would Nifscope be the tool to use? If so, I'll install it on one of my Linux machines tomorrow. 

9 minutes ago, Wut1969 said:

Setting Stage 49 opened up the dialogues of both smiths. So that's cool.

As for the bodyslide files thing; I'm at the low end of a steep learning curve here, so don't hold your breath unless you're really, really good at it. Would Nifscope be the tool to use? If so, I'll install it on one of my Linux machines tomorrow. 

It is something you can do with Nifskope.

The information about slots is buried under the 'DSMemberSkinInstance' block and in the details, under 'Partitions -> Partitions'

image.png