Thanks for breaking this into two parts.  I went and tried the Devious parts breast milk farm.  It was interesting, but unfortunately when I try and run DD everything starts to crash.  I just like to avoid DD, its not really my thing anyway, so hopefully this mod will have fun content without it.

From what I can tell the "freezing characters" come from the dialogues:

- Close the dialogue (tab) before the scene starts and everything is fine.

- Just wait until the scene start and after the scene I can't move.

Guessing the game thinks the character is still talking to the NPC. Maybe exit the dialogue on every option that leads to a scene would help?

downloaded both and went and tried the quest at riften

2014_05_26_00001.jpg

2014_05_26_00002.jpg

Stayed there long enough to first get put in a harness and then get it taken off but then nothing else seemed to happen and the dialogue on the farmer chick for the cows was gone.

The quest is still showing with neither ticked - should it be going to a new step?

From what I can tell the "freezing characters" come from the dialogues:

- Close the dialogue (tab) before the scene starts and everything is fine.

- Just wait until the scene start and after the scene I can't move.

Guessing the game thinks the character is still talking to the NPC. Maybe exit the dialogue on every option that leads to a scene would help?

I still have to figure out how to force an escape out of the dialogue menu before triggering a scene.

downloaded both and went and tried the quest at riften

2014_05_26_00001.jpg

2014_05_26_00002.jpg

Stayed there long enough to first get put in a harness and then get it taken off but then nothing else seemed to happen and the dialogue on the farmer chick for the cows was gone.

The quest is still showing with neither ticked - should it be going to a new step?

Nice pictures.

The farmer will get her lines back eventually. It is possible some conditions are missing.

What is the current stage on your quest? what objectives are displayed?

Was i suppose to get a quest update upon activating a Mundus stone? I used the steed stone and received no quest update, using the previous version i receive a quest update when i used warrior or mage stone. Im using the devious version.

Was i suppose to get a quest update upon activating a Mundus stone? I used the steed stone and received no quest update, using the previous version i receive a quest update when i used warrior or mage stone. Im using the devious version.

When you say you are using the "devious version", do you mean you are only using the devious stories mod and not the other one, or that you are using both? I would guess that fetishes from the stones would be part of the non-devious half of the mod, so if you did not install that half that would explain why you are not seeing the update.

When you say you are using the "devious version", do you mean you are only using the devious stories mod and not the other one, or that you are using both? I would guess that fetishes from the stones would be part of the non-devious half of the mod, so if you did not install that half that would explain why you are not seeing the update.

That's correct... they are two different mods. You need to install both if you want to use Devious milk harness + Fetish.

Have this showing

2014_05_26_00003.jpg

Ok... 'Milk Leonara's cows' means she asked you to milk her cows at some point. if you milk them and go back to her, she should accept the milk and go back to her regular dialogue.

Yeah I have been (Divine milk right?) as I was going so if i gave her 5 i made myself i'd have also given her 10 (5 each) from the cows.

Also I've noticed that if you say no to use beds when the sex starts you don't seem to get any milk

Edit: Would you consider altering the harness to allow anal (and going to the toilet) since i can understand not wanting to get the cows pregnant but you'd have thought the farmer, random visitors etc would want to have some fun, puppet master if you've tried it has a defacate option (dunno where it gets it from tho) which would add a bit to the immersion of being farm animals

Maybe a dumb question but I'm testing this. I'm wearing the milking harness. Does the milk show up in inventory when you produce it? If not, what indication do you get or have that you have produced a bottle of breast milk?

I'm seeing events like "excess milk drips down your breasts" but I haven't seen anything in my inventory.

Thanks

Maybe a dumb question but I'm testing this. I'm wearing the milking harness. Does the milk show up in inventory when you produce it? If not, what indication do you get or have that you have produced a bottle of breast milk?

I'm seeing events like "excess milk drips down your breasts" but I haven't seen anything in my inventory.

Thanks

You should see 5 'excess milk' events for each bottle produced.

Each 'excess milk' event has a chance of occuring based on your amount of arousal during sex.

So if you keep your arousal at 100 regularly, you should be producing bottles in no time.

Have this showing

2014_05_26_00003.jpg

Ok... 'Milk Leonara's cows' means she asked you to milk her cows at some point. if you milk them and go back to her, she should accept the milk and go back to her regular dialogue.

Yeah I have been (Divine milk right?) as I was going so if i gave her 5 i made myself i'd have also given her 10 (5 each) from the cows.

Also I've noticed that if you say no to use beds when the sex starts you don't seem to get any milk

Edit: Would you consider altering the harness to allow anal (and going to the toilet) since i can understand not wanting to get the cows pregnant but you'd have thought the farmer, random visitors etc would want to have some fun, puppet master if you've tried it has a defacate option (dunno where it gets it from tho) which would add a bit to the immersion of being farm animals

I am not using Private Needs, so that's just an oversight on my part.

Do you know how I could make the harness 'anal' aware? 

Thanks

Each 'excess milk' event has a chance of occuring based on your amount of arousal during sex.

So if you keep your arousal at 100 regularly, you should be producing bottles in no time.

But.... they'll show up in inventory?

Thanks

But.... they'll show up in inventory?

Yes.. they should show up in inventory.

OK, I never saw the milk in my inventory, but I returned to Leonorda (sorry.... butchering her name) several times and she finally removed the cow harness.

THEN she said if I wanted to be helpful I could milk her cows. So I milk her 2 cows occasionally. Her husband says I should speak to her if I'd like to join them. Did something happen backwards?

Also.... and this has never happened before with any other mod so not sure what's causing it.... my animation alignments go haywire when I'm having sex with the cows to get their milk. Not sure why I have sex with a cow to milk it.... maybe that's why dairy farmers are always so happy..... anyways.... known issue? I mean like my character and the other character might be rotated 90 degrees from each other or sometimes 180 degrees. It's WAY off and when it happens, ALL of the sex animations are like this. How do I get them back?

Finally.... I still have the cow harness in my inventory, and found another one in the windmill. Does a standard restraints key remove them? I don't want to lock a follower into one and then find out I can't get them out of it :)

OK, well.... I have a restraints key and it won't remove the cow harness. :)

Glad I didn't save game with it on.

ALSO.... when I put the harness on, I went into Devious Devices to look at the event settings and there were no cow harness events. None. They were there when Leonara put the harness on me, but when I put it on myself, nada.... nothing... no events. :)

I still think I may have screwed something up by doing the harness quest before the milking the cows quest. Not sure. AND.... once you've done the harness quest, AND you are now helping with the cows, do you ever get an additional quest or is that as far as we've gotten with the cow farm?

So, if I put a cow harness on a follower and then have sex w/ her, I can get milk out of her? Does the milk have any special benefits?

Followers are not supported yet. It is only about the PC and the cows already on the farm.

OK, well.... I have a restraints key and it won't remove the cow harness. :)

Glad I didn't save game with it on.

ALSO.... when I put the harness on, I went into Devious Devices to look at the event settings and there were no cow harness events. None. They were there when Leonara put the harness on me, but when I put it on myself, nada.... nothing... no events. :)

I still think I may have screwed something up by doing the harness quest before the milking the cows quest. Not sure. AND.... once you've done the harness quest, AND you are now helping with the cows, do you ever get an additional quest or is that as far as we've gotten with the cow farm?

I am still new about Devious Devices so it is well possible I missed something. I will try to do more tests in the coming weeks.

These are the only two quests around the farm so far.

What is the quest about the cow farm?

If you install SexLab Stories Devious, and go to a farm south of Riften, you will find out what it is about.