Lady Elegance Dress

Once you've waited the 30 seconds and put in the security code and click the download, it gives this error:

You can not access this page directly. Please use the website to start your download or contact us in case of problem.

If the problem persists, clear your cookies and try again.

It says file deleted when I click the "use the website" link.

Once you've waited the 30 seconds and put in the security code and click the download' date=' it gives this error:

You can not access this page directly. Please use the website to start your download or contact us in case of problem.

If the problem persists, clear your cookies and try again.

It says file deleted when I click the "use the website" link.

[/quote']

I just tested it myself, waited the 30secs, inputed code and the download started without any problems. What ever is wrong its on your end. You sure you arent blocking something with an ad/script blocker of some sort?

I was having the same issue with FileSonic yesterday, but later on it cleared up. It seems the issue has come up once again.

It is definitely not a local browser issue as I have attempted the download on separate computers, and even tried completely removing all cookies and cache files.

I guess we just have to wait it out.

"All sharing functionality on FileSonic is now disabled. Our service can only be used to upload and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally.

If this file belongs to you, please login to download it directly from your file manager."

Went via a proxy, same problem

Wow, this dress is pretty pimp. It's really too bad we don't get anything this detailed for men (as usual. Sigh.)

"All sharing functionality on FileSonic is now disabled. Our service can only be used to upload and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally.

If this file belongs to you' date=' please login to download it directly from your file manager."

Went via a proxy, same problem

[/quote']

Maybe it's a reaction to the Megaupload takedown??

Quick question for those using the mediafire download. The readme has these item codes

xx8888a1 - 4, but I don't use any kind of mod manager to find what the xx is. I tried consoling help elegance 0 but that came up with nothing.

Can anyone help me figure out what numbers the xx are? Thanks!!

Quick question for those using the mediafire download. The readme has these item codes

xx8888a1 - 4' date=' but I don't use any kind of mod manager to find what the xx is. I tried consoling help elegance 0 but that came up with nothing.

Can anyone help me figure out what numbers the xx are? Thanks!!

[/quote']

You say you typed "help elegance 0", but its actually "help elegance 4", so 4 instead of 0. That should find the codes for you.

If nothing shows up then make sure that you have the esp ticked before starting game. To check if the mod is working or not try going to a blacksmith forge and you should have a "Misc" catagory at bottom listed that lets you make the elegance pieces. If they arent showing up there then the mod isnt working.

I've heard some people say that some mods wouldnt work for them unless they used NMM. Which is handy for finding out load numbers beforehand without needing to use the help command. Though you have to be aware that the load numbers listed are actually one short (eg. 05 is actually 06 in game).

Ok now what Idiot took the new updated Dress and posted it on Nexus.

Chinese people think that was I and want my head now for sharing it on NEXUS.

No idea, but looks like nexus already have it locked down for moderation. Kinda silly that they would think it was you, they should know rightly it would have been some random idiot.