RapeSlave/Slaveplay for Player Character?

thomthom,

Sweet job. There is a freshness of approach here that is rarely seen.

Report follows:

I ran this deliberately with True Crime and True Crime Ex + Joburg turned right down, to see what would happen.

Run through 1.

Meet slaver at inn. Had some time to wait so rent a room and sleep, which is interrupted by slaver. Get taken out with one hit.

First snag: Slaver couldn't find his way out of the room, even with an open door. Reloaded and started in main room. Taken without a hitch. Movement is better with a much smoother following, it "feels" less disjointed.

On the march, was intensely vulnerable to attacks from vanilla bandits, animals and monsters, let alone the bandit gangs. Met the first group of bandits and got the "no understanding" response. A good thing as the dialog could progress no further. So on we go...

Second bandit group, not so lucky. Whole thing degenerated in a farce with a group of bandits, two wolves and a couple of mudcrabs all wanting to take out slave chunks. I laughed my head off at this. Toon fell off a bridge, nearly drowned but got some independance back as slaver was too far away. Hench(wo)man deserted group and slaver took no defensive action at all, just marched on.

2nd run through.

From Wye. On leaving Inn, Ennwen deserts slaver completely but returns much later.

On meeting bandits, Toon surrenders immediately gets ravished repeatedly (animations only partly worked, obviously game couldn't choose which animation took priority - not your fault). Suddenly, get a loading screen and party is further down the road (as it's supposed to?).

Getting hauled right past Wynon Priory was, I thought, a nice touch (deliberate taunt?).

Selling and training - a great start here. Went really smoothly. Obviously, dialogue will follow. I suppose during training there were meant to be places for sound effects and perhaps muffled screams and moans as I could hear the speakers crackling at certain points.

Dislikes: None!

What follows are a few musings. Ignore completely and read no further, if you wish:

One henchman seemed a bit under-powered, also a bit unreliable as she kept wandering off. Perhaps two with one-hit/kill weapons?

Still think being bashed with a club seems a little crude from this observer's perspective. Maybe a spell cast to enslave?

How about an enchantment included with capture of the reflect damage variety which would reduce toon damage? This could wear off the moment the party arrive in Chorrol or wherever the destination may be. I understand that you intend to break up the monotony of the walk to Chorrol with camping and humilation opportunities - that fine. I could also see the possibility of making use of things like bandit behaviour, with the captor gang-banged by bandits with the slaver looking on with arms folded and grinning...

I've gone on much too long with this and so I leave you to take the direction you intend to take and await the wonders that you will reveal to us all.

Thank you so very much,

Really like what I'm seeing so far, but I'd like to add a request for spell or rape based enslaving rather than a club bash. Your character can enslave with spells or rape; having it done to him/her the same way would fit better with the rest of Lovers.

Personally, I would prefer that once all of the mechanics are closer to being finalized and more slavers are in the wild, that you become a slave somewhat randomly and through violence. The spell script when you're hit over the head could still be used, but it might only apply if you're below a certain threshold for health and/or fatigue. That threshold would be higher depending on the number of slavers around so. So if you're mobbed by them, you're fucked (figuratively and literally). However, the threshold would always be fairly low, making it fair for the player if they didn't want to become a slave at the moment (you know, for people who actually play the game). But the sex would come in after you're enslaved, not as a part of becoming enslaved.

Depending on how complex thomthom wants this, I think it would work nicely if there were "checkpoints" where the slaver(s) take a break to rest and have their way with you. And instead of either waiting through the entire journey or skipping to the end, you would have to at least skip to each checkpoint to see what the slavers do with you.

Actually, the checkpoints would provide for a good excuse to escape. At each checkpoint you might find a lockpick or two, and before going to sleep/waiting, you'd be given the opportunity to pick your locks and escape. If you fail, you have to continue to the next checkpoint or wherever the destination is. And at these checkpoints, as stated before, the slaver(s) could rape you. They might or might not. They also might talk to you, providing the player a chance to convince the slaver to let you go, take you as their personal slave, find out where you're going, or just piss him/her off. On a rare occasion, you could toss in a scripted fight where rival bandits attack the checkpoint, giving you another chance to escape.

Originally I had the clubbing being more subtle, that should be tweakable once we get close rot having some more meat in the mod. Its easy to think of all the cool things I could do with this, but I am trying to keep my ADD ridden mind on making the core functions work well before I go adding the details. I know that might be a bit frustrating for people that want something to play with, but I don't think I will reasonably be able to make the mod that everyone wants :/ That isnt to say that  I won't be making a quest mod and some cool story type features, its just that they are lower on my priorities.

Really like what I'm seeing so far' date=' but I'd like to add a request for spell or rape based enslaving rather than a club bash. Your character can enslave with spells or rape; having it done to him/her the same way would fit better with the rest of Lovers.

[/quote']

It could be a spell as well, I will play around with it more as I end up creating more slavers around the world. I don't think it is improbable that a slaver could be melee or magic oriented, or better yet, a ranged slaver that throws a net over you.

I was reluctant to add this to the downloads section at first because I felt it was prrof of concept and I don't want to clutter things up with that. But, I will reupload it here after I finish typing this message.

P.S. The version I am about to upload is even better than last night's release!

P.P.S. It is here: http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=79

What about LoversLandE bad end? You could create something similiar - when PC dies when fighting bandits/marauders, necromancers or daedra she wakes up in one of their camps (at last one for each enemy type) and becomes their slave. Bandits and marauders would sell her into slavery (after using her a bit) like you did already in your mod. I think that's the best way of handling slavery stuff, because it's gameplay-friendly and very immersive, also encurages playing on higher difficulty levels :P

Got one question, because I'm not that much into BDSM, even in fantasy world - will be there more sex acts or whipping and similiar stuff?

Originally I had the clubbing being more subtle' date=' that should be tweakable once we get close rot having some more meat in the mod. Its easy to think of all the cool things I could do with this, but I am trying to keep my ADD ridden mind on making the core functions work well before I go adding the details. I know that might be a bit frustrating for people that want something to play with, but I don't think I will reasonably be able to make the mod that everyone wants :/ That isnt to say that  I won't be making a quest mod and some cool story type features, its just that they are lower on my priorities.

Really like what I'm seeing so far, but I'd like to add a request for spell or rape based enslaving rather than a club bash. Your character can enslave with spells or rape; having it done to him/her the same way would fit better with the rest of Lovers.

It could be a spell as well, I will play around with it more as I end up creating more slavers around the world. I don't think it is improbable that a slaver could be melee or magic oriented, or better yet, a ranged slaver that throws a net over you.

I was reluctant to add this to the downloads section at first because I felt it was prrof of concept and I don't want to clutter things up with that. But, I will reupload it here after I finish typing this message.

P.S. The version I am about to upload is even better than last night's release!

P.P.S. It is here: http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=79

Thanks!

A modder is always modding for him/herself first, and should be; I really appreciate your sharing this with the rest of us.

I believe you when you say the next installment will be better yet and will be happy and honoured to go through the same or similar steps again, as I feel I'm here at the creation of something truly great. thomthom, this is your creation and yours alone. Don't let us distract you. If you manage that you will create the mod you always wanted to and surprise even yourself. This is why I suggested that if you read my comments after the caveat, to freely dismiss them. I promise not to ramble ideas at you again. I'm gonna keep my big trap shut and just report what I find on the playthroughs. I had no right pontificating here. (cakehole now closed)

Oh , not quite. Old Book, you say, mostly what i want to say, but you possess greater brevity than than I do. Cheers.

This is why I suggested that if you read my comments after the caveat' date=' to freely dismiss them. I promise not to ramble ideas at you again. I'm gonna keep my big trap shut and just report what I find on the playthroughs. I had no right pontificating here. (cakehole now closed)

[/quote']

I don't mind the comments and feedback, it keeps me motivated! Please don't stop, I already have like 4 pages of notes/bugs/ideas that I have collected from this thread.

Got one question' date=' because I'm not that much into BDSM, even in fantasy world - will be there more sex acts or whipping and similiar stuff?

[/quote']

I will be adding the sex stuff in the next release, its on my short todo list. I supposed since lovers is already written and all I have to do it call it with the right poses, it would be elementary. As a hidden tidbit, if you open your console from time to time as Wendolyn drags you around you can see that she has the stubs for other actions, she just doesnt do them yet.

For reference as it stands right now, once you belong to Wendolyn:

~15% chance she will call "Display" (which isnt implemented yet)

~40% chance she will call "Train"

~10% chance she will call "Park"

~35% chance she will call "Sex" (which isnt implemented yet)

These will be configurable on a per NPC basis (eventually).

If I get some time tonight, I might manage to make a few new NPCs since I think I am getting closer to figuring out how to dynamically manipulate AI packages using SetPackageTarget. Any votes on which town should get the next auction house and owner?

Ooops, maybe one last thing thomthom. You do know about all that wierdstuff in ImaItems? A Japanese mod with sexual torture stuff - milkers, clit stretchers etc it seems to have mostly the full range. You probably already know and may be trying to get permissions already for all I know. Probably your going you own way though! just thought I'd mention it.

I love the mod so far.

I think the club is appropriate and not a rape spell. It's important that the slaver doesn't rape at first because virgins sell better. Is it possible to check to see if you have had sex via the sex diary? If you have had sex then he he might as well have his fun when he makes pit stops, but keeps your cherry if you are a virgin.

With that said, amazing potential.

a few current comments on this one:

how about switching the slavers around to dark elves, i think that fits it more since dark elves are known to have slaves and a working slave trade, the Bretons just don't fully fit the role of a slave trader (from lore point seen), but thats really just cosmetic (and in fact i already did that for me here).

about the script effect the players gets under when the slaver hits him, i think the effect is pretty much abit to strong, since this effect reduces all your stats alot, players that may run a fatigue mod would never get up again (since strength drops , and they may end up not being able to carry all the stuff they have, leaving them on the ground and the whole abduction unable to proceed)

there could be a few ways how to make this different:

1. reduce the script effect on the player

2. once the player is unconscious, have a script effect running that is stripping the player of clothing and armor piece by piece (this would keep players with fatigue mods being able to get up again later)

another thingy since the script reduces the players attributes alot he/she is in effect a sitting duck for any monster/bandit, since if the player is using any overhaul mod (OOO, TIE, etc) most monster will kill him with a single hit, there are again several ways to go about it:

1. reduce the effect on endurance and strength (since those define hitpoints)

2. add a shield effect to the slaves collar, that will protect the player (since the slavers wanna earn some money with the slave they should protect it for sure)

3. make the slavers active defenders of the player, as already mentioned the lead slavers just keeps walking atm, only his buddy will go out and attack other npcs (maybe that could be tuned into the shield effect, that when the player is hit then the combat ai will take over for the slavers, but one should always stay close to the slave)

I have install your mod and I don't know if the others have the same bug, but during animation in the wood horse and the cage, the Pc position move and she is not in the good position until the end. This animation but come after few secondes.

I have install your mod and I don't know if the others have the same bug' date=' but during animation in the wood horse and the cage, the Pc position move and she is not in the good position until the end. This animation but come after few secondes.

[/quote']

Do you mean the way the character gets in position then "hovers" to the right place? If so, yes that is just the way of things for now. Until I have time to make "sitting down" and "standing" up animations you get to see some bodily telekinesis. Since the devices in the basement are actual furniture pieces (go ahead and try then before you get enslaved), you dont get the automatic in position pose style of chainit, etc.

how about switching the slavers around to dark elves' date=' i think that fits it more since dark elves are known to have slaves and a working slave trade, the Bretons just don't fully fit the role of a slave trader (from lore point seen), but thats really just cosmetic (and in fact i already did that for me here).

[/quote']

I actually took a break from working on the mod to check posts, and yes, I have already added in a dark elf slaver :) You must have read my mind or vice-versa.

about the script effect the players gets under when the slaver hits him' date=' i think the effect is pretty much abit to strong, since this effect reduces all your stats alot, players that may run a fatigue mod would never get up again (since strength drops , and they may end up not being able to carry all the stuff they have, leaving them on the ground and the whole abduction unable to proceed)

there could be a few ways how to make this different:

1. reduce the script effect on the player

2. once the player is unconscious, have a script effect running that is stripping the player of clothing and armor piece by piece (this would keep players with fatigue mods being able to get up again later)

another thingy since the script reduces the players attributes alot he/she is in effect a sitting duck for any monster/bandit, since if the player is using any overhaul mod (OOO, TIE, etc) most monster will kill him with a single hit, there are again several ways to go about it:

1. reduce the effect on endurance and strength (since those define hitpoints)

2. add a shield effect to the slaves collar, that will protect the player (since the slavers wanna earn some money with the slave they should protect it for sure)

3. make the slavers active defenders of the player, as already mentioned the lead slavers just keeps walking atm, only his buddy will go out and attack other npcs (maybe that could be tuned into the shield effect, that when the player is hit then the combat ai will take over for the slavers, but one should always stay close to the slave)

[/quote']

Actually in the latest mod, all of your equipment gets dropped in a bag on the ground (Thanks to MtM for that part), and I do have a newer version I havent put in yet that will allow the slaver to keep the "good stuff" and leave your rusty old junk behind.

Eventually, I figure there would be better slaver AI for defending, yes. I currently do play with MMM and OOO and a few other mods, so yes being restrained is very dangerous from a defensive position. These are things that will become future tweaks. For now a shield spell might be a good bandage.

Ooops' date=' maybe one last thing thomthom. You do know about all that wierdstuff in ImaItems? A Japanese mod with sexual torture stuff - milkers, clit stretchers etc it seems to have mostly the full range. You probably already know and may be trying to get permissions already for all I know. Probably your going you own way though! just thought I'd mention it.

[/quote']

I have ImaItems installed right now and have been playing with some of the more "painful" aspects of how to work them in. The piercings could work well for an owner to claim their property with a tag. The only "bad" part of most of the ImaItems is they include the body shape with the item, so more "losing my shape" for the player. Its a tradeoff, I suppose. I thought about a branding option, but we might be limited in the engine on that, I need to think more about it.

I took am looking forward to playing with this, I've been wanting something like ever since playing with Viconia companion mod (she would make a wonderful Mistress :) ) though it will have to wait till I rebuild my game.  I was using RBP and switching to MBP killed it. =/

Here is my list of suggestions/requests:

- For different personal tastes, you could put in the character's inventory a book titled "My Fantasies" or similar.  It would be a diary of sorts that a player could put in gender, race, likes, dislikes (like extremes of bdsm, from simple bondage to anything goes), maybe attitude (kind, cruel, etc...) of their fantasy Master/Mistress...which of course would NEVER happen in reality. ;)

- You could have some cross compatibility with one of the prostitution mods, where the character's owner whores her out and/or she has to "earn her keep" by having to meet a quota.

- Use more cross compatibility with lovers aphrodisia with the slave owner using sexual need as a training mechanism, not sure how exactly game wise this would done, but perhaps just immersive messages would be enough.  Also lovers Masturbation and even Estrus.  It would be neat if the Master/Mistress used sexual magic to torment their slave or summon creatures to randomly rape her for punishment/amusement.

- It was previously suggested that a slave be able to earn rep points or some mechanism to get more trust and freedom from their owner, this might make it so that the owner ends up being a companion like (mechanically) and the two go off on adventures, except that the Master/Mistress has their own quests that they want to do.  Or maybe be able to detect what quests the character has and do them (randomly, closest?).

- With the same thought in mind, with the slave having earned enough trust to have some personal freedom (enough to go do quests) there might be a control of sorts through wealth, the slave has to beg for traveling funds, etc... or a magic collar that keeps track of the slave.  "I will let you roam in Imperial City but no further or risk having your pretty hide striped!"

Big kudos for doing this.  As for helping out, I've been told I have a nice deep male voice (at least according to my wife and her friends :P).  I could try doing some voice acting.

Just before hitting the sack I thought I'd congratulate you on the latest release.

That was quick mate! Didn't have time for the whole route march, so camped near Chorral. I noticed that bandits kept distance quite well, same with wild animals that followed for a while and would then switch targets when something "more interesting" came along. This works for me. When I get home tomorrow will turn Joburg up a few notches and see what happens. It looks as if you've beaten True Crime et al thus far.

I have ImaItems installed right now and have been playing with some of the more \"painful\" aspects of how to work them in. The piercings could work well for an owner to claim their property with a tag. The only \"bad\" part of most of the ImaItems is they include the body shape with the item, so more \"losing my shape\" for the player. Its a tradeoff, I suppose. I thought about a branding option, but we might be limited in the engine on that, I need to think more about it.

Yup! that had occured to me too. I suppose that may leave nipple torture out, (unless you pull another rabbit out of a hat and invent a way to make the items universally fitting - nah!) but the genital torture stuff and the dildoes... they should work with almost any body.

I look forward to further developments.

Yup! looks absolutely awesome!

Except for the fact whenever the slaver appears for me, I get a CTD... I literally only have the requirements for PlayerSlave running, Xeo, and CM partners. (The necessary files for Lovers PK are running, also).

Edit: In fact, whenever I try to open up the file (specifically, anything involving the slaver), the CS actually crashes.

Hi!Hi! thomthom!

You're ideas are spectacular and I seriously haven't been this excited since I read Slave Girl of Gor when I was little!  ((Good book btw, first person perspective of a girl taken captive and enslaved in a fantasy world - whole series, but that's the only one written from her point of view)).  If you're looking for ideas or material, I suggest checking it out!

I would like to make a noise about a couple things since you've been so gracious to listen to all us and our varied opinions.

May I make a preface first?  I am a fan of the dark and foreboding fantasy genre - Ravenloft, Cyberpunk, etc etc; and over the years I have found that Joburg, RaperS, Chainbeast, and the other assorted degrading mods that I so enjoying immersing myself through the LoversPK series (or beyond), have come to form a canon of their own in the realms of Tamriel.  It really is no longer a warm and fuzzy sort of place where elves run around eating milk and cookies and the sky is always sunny (actually I don't think it ever was) and these mods that have proliferated since the release of Morrowind are not lore contradictory (IMO) but rather lore enhancing, bringing to light the dirty dark ugliness that absolutely must exist in a world where eight tenths of the population walk around armed (and for good reason!).... okay that was my take as an edjucated Sociologist.  Now for my point!

My requests, be they ever so demanding;

Compatibility with survival mods; RealHunger, Thirst, Health, Fatigue, DukePatricks Hypothermia (especially bad for marching around naked).  I have no idea how to program stuff like you experts do, I'm just a player, but I can still imagine this would be a daunting challenge.  It is critically important though for those of us that (and no one take offense) but those of us that actually play the game to live in Tamriel.  Yes, yes, yes, sometimes after too much wine I usually end my night with walking into a bandit ambush just for the orgy, but I don't save after that, and restart my game the next morning trying to sneak around the bandits (which sometimes works and sometimes does not).  Also, the fatigue effect has been mentioned in a previous post, but the debuff from the club does make it impossible for my character to ever get up and I have to dump eq on the ground around me before I'm able to stand and get gagged.  So that's kind of a bummer... 

Is it possible to allow access to inventory items like my diner plate and drinking cup (and my wineskin, to pour into my drinking cup).  Anyway, the reason I really want this is so that I can try to escape and go on with my adventure without having to create a special game/save just for your mod.

The marching around naked isn't too big of deal, and is usually how slaves get marched around anyway (also, why many of them die of exposure before they get to where they're being taken).

Like Vilja always tells me, we all know where the bandits hang out, and it doesn't take a skyship scientist to figure out the guys always standing at that spot are not nice to talk to. Am I rambling?  I apologize, but the the only other problem I've experienced is that when I am being marched, and subsequently accosted by randy bandits (or over zealous tamriel travelers who are enticed by my nekkedness! ty Joburg)... after the following ravishing and debasement, when the load screen comes up to bring me to where the slaver has moved to my game ctd's (BUT, I suspect that is a problem on my end, not yours, since others have moved past the load screen without difficulty).

I am looking forward to more interaction with slavers and masters, encounters, opportunities to escape, Oh Oh! And a plug for random captures instead of dedicated hunters, etc etc, especially would be excited if you can collaborate with that Japanese modder that commented earlier about using your mod with theirs!

Thank you for your hard work and reading my rant!  ^.^

afterthought:  Slave Girl of Gor by John Norman is available on Amazon