RapeSlave/Slaveplay for Player Character?

imo a trained slave could never become free' date=' they become broken to thier masters will and lose the ability to function normaly on thier own. think stockholm effect.

[/quote']

Tell that to Abraham Lincoln.

So I know I am a few hours later than I thought :/

But....

Good news every one!

I have the next release worked out, link is at the bottom. If you want to test this out please read everything between here and there. Again I want to stress that this isnt a complete mod, yet. It is a framework in place for a series of quest mods to be finished later. We do however, have some new things to test out.

- MtM has provided several neat scripts and addons to the following/capture/freedom scripts. Most of these arent really available yet, but they are there.

- The cuffs should work better for most people now.

- Wendolyn now has some basic AI that will allow her to switch between whipping the player and leaving them chained up immobile for a minute.

- Some sounds and animation fixes

- Better AI on the slaver after capture, he should be less likely to be dumb and take forever to get where he needs to go.

- Got rid of that stupid bar in the auction house

Please play around with it to see where we are heading, and again I thank all of you for your feedback and help in getting this going.

For the next release:

- Lovers integration and prevention of LandE slaver behaviors

- New behavior for wendolyn (and other owners) to allow them to talk the slave for a walk to display/humiliate

- Sale of slave to other NPCs based on training qualities and abilities

- Dialogue during whippings, banter and comments from onlookers/bystanders

Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JF21RHDY

(I might have missed some meshes/textures, let me know if you find them!)

nice job! thomthom

我的团队中有人希望我制作诱拐任务,如果可以的话,等您的mod更加成熟后,给我一个任务接口?如果玩家被成功诱拐,会由您的mod接管将玩家拍卖?

Just tried out your work so far, and I am impressed! I didn't even know that you could pull off this kind of control over the player through scripts.

The only "problems" I've noticed so far are that the floor tiles in the basement overlap a bit, and you have way too many lights in the basement (it causes performance issues).

Since you kindly cut up everything into functions, I could easily use this to make some quests for LoversBitch (in an optional plugin). I don't know if you'd rather I wait until you finalize the functions a bit more, or if you'd I rather not use the plugin at all, but I figured I should ask first.

Just tried out your work so far' date=' and I am impressed! I didn't even know that you could pull off this kind of control over the player through scripts.

The only \"problems\" I've noticed so far are that the floor tiles in the basement overlap a bit, and you have way too many lights in the basement (it causes performance issues).

Since you kindly cut up everything into functions, I could easily use this to make some quests for LoversBitch (in an optional plugin). I don't know if you'd rather I wait until you finalize the functions a bit more, or if you'd I rather not use the plugin at all, but I figured I should ask first.

[/quote']

i want to play bitch 0.6  :)

å·²ç»ä½¿ç¨æ¨æä¾çespå®æäºçº½åºçä¸å±ä»»å¡ï¼ä¸æ ¹æ®æ¨æä¾çèæ¬ï¼æ·»å äºç¬¼å­åæè·æ¹æ³ï¼å次æè°¢å许æå¨æ¨çmodä¸æ©å±è¯åé ç²ã

This mod is coming along very nicely, really good job.

Just a thought, is it possible to have some kind of chain from the slaver to the slave's collar when he drags the player to the Auction House?

I like the idea about the slavers camping, but maybe to avoid the trip taking to much time only have the slavers camp for around 5-10 minutes every ingame night.

And a crossover between LoversBitch and SlavePlayer, maybe getting sold to the Dog Store owner, that would awesome  ;D

nice job! thomthom

Translation:

nice job! thomthom

In my team, someone hope me to make some quest like "Abduction". May I ask is that possible to give me a 'quest interface /port' that I can used in my MOD to linked yours after you offically published it? I am thinking once the player is abducted succefully, and then your mod will take over all the following things?

wow, very surprise,

player was forced to follow slaver, obedience.

i started a long trip from BorderWatch Inn.

Some my comment.

1. two slavers catch me here, one hit capture me, that's nice, but now on long trip, only one of them protect me from bandits, vampires, creatures,... other slaver only keep walking. because no armor (seems health no regen too,) player very easy to die in this trip, so i think if somehow make bandits, vampires,... do not attack player in slave status then it will be better. i died in one hit because i'm playing in 100% difficult mode. reload, battle between one slaver with bandit, bandit get raped then seems that slaver lost direction after enjoy??? i didn't see him for a long time. after that, i forced to use console kill command to protect myself :D :D

2. how about a rob slave feature? slavers encounter and battle to take slave of other. this is a long trip, some interest thing will be much interest than just watch player sexy walk (thanks to pretty woman)

3. for immerse can we make slaver hide after a rock or somehow when see a guard in distance? also guard should not let slaver pass, or somehow make it more real.

didn't end this long trip yet, so i ended my comment here

Okay.. Re-installing MPB fixed the no-heads and no-greetings issue.

Shackles, however, now force a default body model, and since I'm using the 2ch setbody mod, this defaults it to the vanilla bethesda underwear model.

On first try, Gwendolyn got stuck somehow after the PC was placed on the horse, and flogging never started, second try it worked just fine. The horse and cage, on the other hand, work properly only for size 1.0 characters, shorter/longer ones are offset and either too high or too low (cosmetic issue, doesn't impair actual functionality as far as I could see).

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

nice job! thomthom

Translation:

nice job! thomthom

In my team' date=' someone hope me to make some quest like "Abduction". May I ask is that possible to give me a 'quest interface /port' that I can used in my MOD to linked yours after you offically published it? I am thinking once the player is abducted succefully, and then your mod will take over all the following things?

[/quote']

I don't see why that wouldn't be possible, I think we will most likely just have a simple quest with some markers to force the player into following whatever your mod needs. at the bottom of this message I made some integration notes.

Just a thought' date=' is it possible to have some kind of chain from the slaver to the slave's collar when he drags the player to the Auction House?

[/quote']

I wanted this from the beginning, but for the life of me I can't think of any way to implement it. I do have some scripting experience with RLV in SL, and there for chains and leashes people end up using particle effects, which IMO don't look that great, but it is better than nothing. Right now with oblivion we have nothing :/

The only \"problems\" I've noticed so far are that the floor tiles in the basement overlap a bit' date=' and you have way too many lights in the basement (it causes performance issues).

[/quote']

Sorry about the light thing, i've been playing with more realistic lights and such, and to get the room bright enough for me to work blinds everyone else, whoops. I'll make note of it to fix next release. I don't know if you saw it but earlier I did post about testing your mod with this. I managed to make the player follow her dog, and then I made some AI package changes to send the dog around the world.

For wolfzq or Chase, if you want to mess around with integrating your mods, take a look at the "ZMCTransferOwnerShip" script. It is the one that is called during the sale. If a player is already enslaved then this will reassign an owner. You might also look into the "ZMCEnslave" script, this is the initial setup/stripping/restraining of the player.

Compatibility with LoversE has certainly raised abit, the slaver doen't always rape you after entering a new area while following, but it does help in keeping the slaver close by incase monsties come to hurt ya. Now, randomly this will occur - upon the slavers first hit, you'll be stripped and raped by him, then afterwards bound an gagged, and follows perfectly.

As to following the slaver, some issues do arise in tight areas in Chorrol, sometimes you'll get stuck on a brick wall or a rock, but thats easily fixed with just 'trying to control your character' as it tends to force you to face the slaver once more, it will get you unstuck. So far, so good - I do like what happens in that naughty house >=3 and being chained to a wall to 'look pretty' is a nice additive, so far so good!

One issue, sometimes the idle anims will conflict with LoversE and thus the being bound in position for the 'sexual device' in the slave cellar will end up with you bound in mid air just infront of it, but this occurs rarely as I have tested it now several times with loversE on and off.

Ctd's for me right after the slaver hits me and I have to follow him, but what I was able to see so far seems to be all I ever wanted in a mod for oblivion, good work man.

Probably a problem with currently equipped items.

I cant download it... :o

could someone upload it for me?

Same problem for me. "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."