What Does It Take To Be A Woman ?

Guest Omega1084

I had hoped the people would had answered a little more in the serious tone, when it came to this topic.

We see, it might still get some insightful answers.

I would like to try out to be a female for a day or two. Female orgasms are supposed to be much much more intense than males. Also, their pain threshold is way higher than males.

Witch is understandably, considering childbearing. But I would also like to know if boobies, are a blessing or a curse. What they think when they put on the make-up, if they hate it or, actually think it makes them prettier. Why they allowed to let thier partner cum in thier face/mouth etc etc. And how the think when they are listening to music, when they go outside. When they plotting for revenge for what ever reason. All kinds of stuff.

Women and men think differently, period.

I'm late by two days.. fuck it! :D

I'll answer those!

Boobies, personally, mine are a bit too big for me so I have constant back pains. I'm a short girl with a small frame but big tits for reasons beyond my understanding but they're definitely not a curse, they're necessary in a way. Then there's how fun they are to play with for me and whoever I am with.

Make-up, I don't wear make-up. Hard to put on, hard to take off, does nothing at the end of the day but give you a mask. This might be offensive but I pity people who obsess over it. It doesn't make you prettier, it's like if you, as a man, put a sausage in your pants and acted like it was your penis. At the end of the day when the pants come off you'll be left with what you were born with. Vanity is bad, my friend.

The whole cumming one doesn't really matter between sexes, you might as well ask a homosexual male that same question and he'd give the same or a different answer. Some girls love the taste of cum, some just like being messy and being covered in it, who knows?

The rest of those are, I think, completely up to the individual regardless of gender. In my opinion anyway. If you're hurt it's up to you to either take revenger or back off peacefully, or sit in a corner and cry about it. Gender doesn't matter there. Listening to music or reading books we all have a different way we take that. Personally, when I listen to music I love closing my eyes and letting my imagination go nuts. Sometimes I'm a baddass samurai chick killing a thousand people in a war. Other times I'm singing atop a mountain overlooking the whole world. Hell, I don't even know if that's normal or if I should be worried somehow.

Women and men don't think differently, people are different one from the next, and unless you're really obsessed over a specific person you won't ever think like them. For example, when I walk around sometimes I catch guys staring at me and a few minutes later a girl passes by and I catch myself staring at her... I dunno why that's relevant but there ya go. It's up to the individual. Generalising genders, creeds, races, etc. is silly. You can never know a group of people, but you can get to know the individuals in that group.

Thank you for your answer, Queen Bee.

Interesting pov. And now I'm going to ask you the question Mord Sif did answer (without even being asked) : What would you do if you were a man for a day ? (and you have the right to choose the man you can be)

What would I do? I'd pee standing up. I dunno, 24 hours isn't much time to do much of anything. Maybe I'd just go someplace public and talk to strangers, see exactly how different they'd treat me. Maybe chat up some women at a bar, see what that's like. I doubt I'd get to experience sex as a man in 24 hours, unless I was a really hot guy, or if I somehow convinced Boyfriend to let me fuck him.

Of course, I'd masturbate. I'm really curious how that feels as a man.

Edit: Boyfriend says he'd totally let me fuck him as a guy. So there's that.

Heh. I asked my ex that when we were talking about it. To be fair to him, yes, his first reaction was to masturbate in front of the mirror, but - even though it was an afterthought - he did say one of the things he'd get out of that was to find out exactly what did and didn't feel good for me, so when we swapped back he could really push my buttons. A noble goal, I'd say...

But yeah. I said the best thing would be to screw each other and he freaked out at that. He did not, under any circumstances, want to be screwed by himself, whereas I was actually quite hot on the idea of screwing myself :P Not that I'm saying I'm irresistible or anything, just that I wasn't weirded out by the thought and was curious.

I'd also pee standing up, and find out if it really is that hard to aim it into the bowl. And I'd masturbate, too. Be lying if I said I wouldn't.

For the record, I put on the basics and leave it at that for make-up most of the time. It's a pain I can't really be bothered with. I wear less than pretty much any other woman I know. And I love having boobs, though sometimes wish they were bigger. My spine is thankful they're not, though.

Mine was to go out and experience as much as I possibly could of his life, so I could understand him better. This included finding as many of his family, friends and co-workers as possible and - with them believing I was him - find out what they thought about me, about him, about the two of us, about women, about life, about everything that they might say to him that they wouldn't say to me, and then store that knowledge away for future use. I also said I would want to wait until it was my time of the month before we made the swap. He soon decided this wasn't a fun game any more! :lol:

:lol:

You would have ended up disappointed i'm afraid, as guys do not generally speak much about their girlfreinds to oneanother.

Typical guy conversation about "the new GF":

Guy1: Found a girlfreind.

Guy2: Cool, so she hot?

Guy1: Yeah man.

Guy2: You tap that yet?

Guy1: Yup ("yup" is answered even if false).

Guy2: Cool.

And that's it, that's as far as it goes. The only time it goes any further is between guys who have both been in couples for a long time, in which case they might shoot the breeze a bit about "so the woman keeps nagging me about X.." and "Yeah, mine keeps banging on about Y aswell and it drives me nuts..", and that's about it.

What does it takes to be a woman ?

Simply put, women may cry but they take up twice the brunt and suffering of just about anything than men.

So you're meaning women may suffer twice as much to reach the emotional/physical state men reach ? Or the contrary ?

Simply put, women may cry but they take up twice the brunt and suffering of just about anything than men.

So you're meaning women may suffer twice as much to reach the emotional/physical state men reach ? Or the contrary ?

Look around the world women take ten folded or even 100 folded more suffering then men, most of time it's men who are guilty.

Even in the so called western civalize country's many women suffer alot more then men because of men.

Most of time when men suffer it because they did that to them selfs or because there stupid :D

I dunno if that is what you mean?

Look around the world women take ten folded or even 100 folded more suffering then men, most of time it's men who are guilty.

Even in the so called western civalize country's many women suffer alot more then men because of men.

Most of time when men suffer it because they did that to them selfs or because there stupid :D

Rather sweeping generalisation of my gender their :) and according to surveys a false one as it's women that are actually harder/more critical of women than men.

So unless we are talking about physical suffering (which again isn't 100% true as domestic violence happens to men and i've met plenty of women who i'm sure could have me on the floor in the seconds in a fight) or religious suffering (won't go into that particular minefield in detail) i don't think thats truely the case.

As to the actual question in the op i'd think it would be pretty much the same as what seperates a boy from a man - self confidence and acceptance of responsibility for yourself/others

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know how to take this
I don't see why he moves me.
He's a man, he's just a man.
And I've had so many men before
In very many ways
He's just one more

Don't you think it's rather funny
I should be in this position?
I'm the one who's always been
So calm, so cool, no lover's fool
Running every show
He scares me so.

I never thought I'd come to this - what's it all about

Yet, if he said he loved me
I'd be lost, I'd be frightened.
I couldn't cope, just couldn't cope.
I'd turn my head, I'd back away,
I wouldn't want to know -
He scares me so.
I want him so.
I love him so.

I Don't Know How To Love Him

now i understand what the meaning of love :P

I think everyone on this planet with enough knowledge has at least though once in their life to wonder what it is like to be the opposite sex. Put the keyboard down. Yes, you. Anyone who denies this fact is a simple liar. I know I have in the past.

This whole thing about women being better then men, blah blah blah is a load of bull. I have seen women who were more men than a entire platoon squad and seen a man who had more female social and mental characteristics then a dance club. Each gender has their own strengths, uniqueness, and beauty. I know for a fact men think about being a woman all the time because if we did wake up one morning with breasts, no adams apple, or schlong, we would probably never leave our room due to sexual curiosity. That is if we still had our same mental characteristics. Most men would probably think "Lets see why women are so hard to please..." or "Why does it take so long for them to... oh, hello..."

Women would probably have the same idea except they would probably be more grossed out depending on the person. Lets face it. Men in my point of view have it easy compared to women. In my opinion, being a women would probably require much more maintenance and time than man when it comes to hygiene at least. Social is up in the air because everyone is different.

Of course I am speaking based on what I think. If this offends anyone my apologies.

Rather sweeping generalisation of my gender their :) and according to surveys a false one as it's women that are actually harder/more critical of women than men.

So unless we are talking about physical suffering (which again isn't 100% true as domestic violence happens to men and i've met plenty of women who i'm sure could have me on the floor in the seconds in a fight) or religious suffering (won't go into that particular minefield in detail) i don't think thats truely the case.

As to the actual question in the op i'd think it would be pretty much the same as what seperates a boy from a man - self confidence and acceptance of responsibility for yourself/others

It seems your living eather on different planet or just don't know whats going on on this planet if your saying men suffer same as women.

Women are far worse in many countrys then men ever will be plus those surveys common who believe that i'll bet they are taken by men to give you false info about suffering women.

Maybe you live in part of the world where you are very safe and never seen(many suffering is so hidden and secret you never know even if its next door) any women being abused.

Reality is that even today young girls are RAPED ABUSED by man  and then BURNED HANGED STONED or what ever grusom thing some society's thing they need to do to protect there stupid believes or culture in name of family honor or whatever reason.

Sure in some parts in world like in Europe, some parts in ASIA or US are respected and almost(i say almost where long way from equallity)equal to men but most of world women are victems of stupid religion cultural believes and dumb men think there still cavemen and own women.

Thats the world we live in not yours.

Thats the world we live in not yours.

So there are two worlds then?

Yup, and that's the reason the vast majority of soldiers who fight, bleed and die in fields of war over the centuries are men. Because they are such sissies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pain_tolerance

What is the pinnacle of ignorance is to belittle domestic violence and abuse that happens to men, done by women. It's just socially unacceptable for men to report these crimes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence_against_men

The amount of misandry shown (not only) here is appaling.

A possible consequence:

Religious violence is condemnable. Religion is condemnable. But so are misogyny and misandry. It's just so very easy and comes for free to claim ones superiority "by nature". Goes for both genders.

STOP IT ! people, this is not the main idea of the thread, and not an idea at all to be honest.

We are not talking here about women fighting men and men fighting women.

You guys act like kids, be more adult and start thinking about what it takes to be an adult before trying to answer what it takes to be a woman/man.

No offense, but maybe you shouldn't post in this thread again, you're breaking the rules and it won't be permitted.

What I thought when I made these topics is to find answers to a real question, what makes you, girl, a woman and what makes you, boy, a man ?

You're off topic.

STOP IT ! people, this is not the main idea of the thread, and not an idea at all to be honest.

We are not talking here about women fighting men and men fighting women.

You guys act like kids, be more adult and start thinking about what it takes to be an adult before trying to answer what it takes to be a woman/man.

No offense, but maybe you shouldn't post in this thread again, you're breaking the rules and it won't be permitted.

What I thought when I made these topics is to find answers to a real question, what makes you, girl, a woman and what makes you, boy, a man ?

You're off topic.

I won't reply here anymore and sorry for jump on the Highjacking  this topic. It's sad you have to reply with making a sentence like kids not very mature eather. My reply was only because of some ignorance that have nothing to do with acting like kid that on it self is a immature reaction.

But don't worry i'll leave and your right its an other subject that don't belong in this topic.

Have nice day.

All you have to do is believe c: 

I mean really... why the hell does anyone care what someone else defines their state of being as.  The definition of gender itself is elusive to be honest. If you don't have a vagina and you have xx chromosomes, are you a man or a woman? If you're sterile, if you have XY? does any of this make you not a woman? (It's not difficult to find XX and XY genes in any given person)

It's not to say we don't have common characteristics particular to our gender, but it's not like anyone can tell you what gender you are based on any single given aspect of your body.

Edit : prolly best not to start that discussion.

So as a curiosity and more to do with the topic how do you think the different ages of sexual consent affect peeps opinion on womenhood? is it based on it or is it totally unrelated?

Edit : prolly best not to start that discussion.

So as a curiosity and more to do with the topic how do you think the different ages of sexual consent affect peeps opinion on womenhood? is it based on it or is it totally unrelated?

There is a relation, I'm sure there is.

But honestly I can't find a way to explain why, I let someone else give a better answer.