Doomed To Be Master Of Foreplay And Unskilled At Sex?

Not sure what the deal is with my SexLab Journal.

Started a new game when 1.57 came out so there's no existing save issues.

Using LOOT to sort order, TESEdit to clean dirty Mods.

Basically all works very well, except that I seem to only get credit for Foreplay, Times, Types of Partners, and Purity in the Sexlab Journal.

Attached my Papyrus Log which has Sexlab starting about line 2873 in Notepad ++

Put some screenshots of my Sexlab Settings and the Journal incase that shows anything.

Is there a issue or do the Vaginal, Anal, and Oral Proficiency go up way slower than foreplay?

There something to look for when the Sexlab writes back to the save to update Proficiency?

post-338095-0-48208500-1399941813_thumb.jpg

post-338095-0-64845400-1399941820_thumb.jpg

@blueballbob From the looks of it, every time you have had sex was consensual. So that means every time you have had sex, foreplay was involved. But the oral vaginal and anal is only 1 of them happening each time after foreplay. So naturally they will raise slower, since you "always" do foreplay, but the other 3 are 1 of them per act.

Not sure what the deal is with my SexLab Journal.

Started a new game when 1.57 came out so there's no existing save issues.

Using LOOT to sort order, TESEdit to clean dirty Mods.

Basically all works very well, except that I seem to only get credit for Foreplay, Times, Types of Partners, and Purity in the Sexlab Journal.

Attached my Papyrus Log which has Sexlab starting about line 2873 in Notepad ++

Put some screenshots of my Sexlab Settings and the Journal incase that shows anything.

Is there a issue or do the Vaginal, Anal, and Oral Proficiency go up way slower than foreplay?

There something to look for when the Sexlab writes back to the save to update Proficiency?

Exact same issue here still the same after a reinstall. With over a hundred partners and a Nympho stat

Oral vaginal and anal should go up But they still state unskilled. Everything else runs fine. I removed radiant prostitution for working girl just incase that would be an issue. But that didnt make any difference.

Archived