Loverslab And Firefox 29.0.1

RDKateran

So ever since updating Firefox to the latest version, I've been having... infrequent issues with this site.  Normally, it's fine, but every once and a while, threads start bugging out.  Browsing the forum itself, but certain threads (mainly experienced this in Skyrim's Sexlab downloads forum) will cause the entire browser window to freeze up around 3 times in a row before finally settling, and attempting to move or scroll through the thread during this time can cause the whole browser to crash.  Is there some coding in the forum software that's just not playing nice with the latest version of Firefox?

I can put up with it, but I figure I might as well find out if this will persist.  I will not switch from Firefox, for Chrome or whatever.  I simply will not; I do not like Chrome and I am comfortable with Firefox, so changing browsers simply isn't an option.

I you haven't already, check the version of java + flash plugins (update them if neccessary).  I'm only assuming LL uses Java in some manner (not sure of flash though).  I updated FF to v29, and then java + flash as well but I do not have troubles with LL.  Funny thing is, FF v29 is now starting to look a lot like Chrome :( I got the Classic Theme Restorer to help a bit.  Hope this helps with your issue.

Haven't had problems with Pale moon (forked from FF 24), though I'd assume it's due to flash. Some of the forum widgets seem to use it. At least, usually when mine freezes it's due to flash hanging for a bit in youtube for example.

So ever since updating Firefox to the latest version, I've been having... infrequent issues with this site.  Normally, it's fine, but every once and a while, threads start bugging out.  Browsing the forum itself, but certain threads (mainly experienced this in Skyrim's Sexlab downloads forum) will cause the entire browser window to freeze up around 3 times in a row before finally settling, and attempting to move or scroll through the thread during this time can cause the whole browser to crash.  Is there some coding in the forum software that's just not playing nice with the latest version of Firefox?

I can put up with it, but I figure I might as well find out if this will persist.  I will not switch from Firefox, for Chrome or whatever.  I simply will not; I do not like Chrome and I am comfortable with Firefox, so changing browsers simply isn't an option.

Did you untick "Use Hardware Acceleration When Available"?  Located in OPTIONS > ADVANCED > GENERAL tab > BROWSING subsection.

Archived