Spoiler Issues

Zquad1

Hey everyone I seem to be having serious issues getting the Image spoilers to work.

every time I post an image it's supposed to look like this---->  

Image here, image here, image here

BUT!!! it actually comes out looking like this---->  

Image here

Image here,  Image Here

to where it only hides 1 image not all..

is anyone else experiencing the same thing 

I have been using the Hot Links for Forums feature from www.postimage.org 

& I have never had an issue like this before using this feature.

It's driving me insane, :@ Please can anyone give me some advice.....PLEASE!!!  :)

Yes do what Thulas is telling you. Create the post the way you want it to go and then put spoilers where they need to go using the manual way. I find it very nice and flexiable. The way of pasting the links in might not be reliable. Don't' know haven't tried it recently.

After looking at your post It dawned on me I needed to put a space between the spoiler & the image like this---->  spoiler] Space ImagehereImagehereImagehere Space [/spoiler

doing so did the trick although I never had to do that before But thanks for the reply it was immensely helpful... So Thanks very much :D

After looking at your post It dawned on me I needed to put a space between the spoiler & the image like this---->  spoiler] Space ImagehereImagehereImagehere Space [/spoiler

doing so did the trick although I never had to do that before But thanks for the reply it was immensely helpful... So Thanks very much :D

I don't think I had to do that either. I think i just pasted one right after the other and it worked just fine. Strange. Well that might have solved some issue I might have ran into .. thanks for the post. Better safe than sorry.

Yeah I was able to grab a huge group of images at once & paste them into my posts & just add the spoilers without using any brain power now I gotta remember to add a space.

I am guessing some where along the line someone changed some codes around & funked it all up so I guess this is a new work around..LMAO

LL has been working in mysterious ways lately. I've seen many unexplainable issues come and go. I was thinking something was going wrong with my browsers and/or OS, but now I know LL is up to something. ^ ^ My quotes didn't work for a while, for example.

Archived