-should i remove all the high elf armor and leave only DARTHANIMAL mega pack to represent all?

>>>>no!!!!!!!!!

i don't like some tera armor.........

plz reconsider your decision

well, i kinda agree with him.i always have problems with mods in bsa.is it possible to make two kinds of the pack; one is merged while the other is separated?oh and this tera collection is great.got stumbled here not long ago and i havent said thanks....so....thanks.

may i ask one more (i admit im a noob), why does my skyrim ,most of the times, cant read the custom bsa (mods, etc)?

sorry for my bad English.

@DARTHANIMAL

-High Elf L17 to Dragon category, stats as Dragon Scale Armor (reason: visual looks resembles as of dragon scales and exposure of body is medium)

-High Elf R16 to Dragon category, stats as you DARTHANIMAL made (reason: It's godly looks should be made avaliable latter in game, as of archmages robes for example)

-High Elf H18 to Glass Category, stats of Glass Armor (reason, it's low cover of body makes it light as well as moonstone and malachite ingots that are used to make it.

-HighElf H17 to Elven Category, stats of Elven Gilded Armor (reasons as of above...)

-High Elf H15 to Dragon Category, stats of Dragon Plate Heavy Armor (reason: althou it has some

exposure on the back and front it still is posibile to state that materials used to make it are strong and deflect incoming damage with great successfulnes). Request to make but look less provoking

-High Elf H10 to Elven Category, stats as of Elven Light Armor (reason: clearly it's quite open and moonsone material is quite obvious). Request to add half skirt as on original model

-High Elf H16 to Elven Category, stats of Dwarven Heavy Armor (reason: good coveage, sholder pads, skirt plate makes it effective as heavy elven armor). Request to restore cheast model as seen on original

-High Elf L03 to Studded Category, stats of Studded Armor (reason: visual and lore makes it avaliable early in game for archers or thieves)

-High Elf L16 to Leather Category, stats of Leather Armor (reason: perfecto choice for archers in early stages)

Notice: This is my personal opinion and while providing fantasy armors you will not feel like cheating your way trough game. Armor pieces that I haven't listet (gloves, boots, bracers etc.) should have stats of their proposal sets.

-should i remove all the high elf armor and leave only DARTHANIMAL mega pack to represent all?

>>>>no!!!!!!!!!

well' date=' i kinda agree with him.i always have problems with mods in bsa.is it possible to make two kinds of the pack; one is merged while the other is separated?oh and this tera collection is great.got stumbled here not long ago and i havent said thanks....so....thanks.

may i ask one more (i admit im a noob), why does my skyrim ,most of the times, cant read the custom bsa (mods, etc)?

[/quote']

This a merged package that I made with some changes and fixes here and there. As I said many times, I made this for myself due a problem of large amount of esp files not only related with armors and weapons. I thought that maybe other could be experiencing the same problem and for that reason I share this on this forum from where I found this great thread.

I really don't share any agrements with those that express unconfortable feeling with this package. I feel that it is quite simple, if you have the same problem about a large amount of esp files and you like all of this Tera mods, then use this package if you want. If you don't like merged packes as either like many Tera armor mods, then don't waste bandwitch downloading this as either expressing unconfortable feeling with this. You don't like then it is not for you. This or these are not the only files around the whole internet and either on these thread. You still can use the single stand-alone mods. So if you already have download those stand-alone mods and you prefer those, then why wasting a post forum count on the thread? just stick with stand-alone and dont mind about this merged packages.

If you haven't been specific about your BSA issues, You just have wrote in general terms wihtout expressing and explaning correctly your problem. Are you havin a BSA reading problem with this specific merged BSA, with all custom BSA files or just with your own BSA files. I haven't gotten problems with them for now but I am using a almost clean Skyrim Data folder in order to work well with these. It does not have any compicated design as either are compressed so the lecture should be fine and esp file is the plugin to turn on the BSA files. Maybe you have another issue related with archiveinvalidation or some problem in the skyrim.ini. Try to add the custom BSA files in your sArchivelist inside the Skyrim.ini. For now almost more than 420 download about one of the merged packes and just one maybe saying that has problem with this BSA file. Keep in mind that nobody and either myself forces anyone to use this packe, it is just an alternative but not the only option.

----

@DARTHANIMAL

-High Elf L17 to Dragon category...

Well, all suggestions always are kinda personal. It is good so don't worry. I just took note of your post into a txt file to keep close after I finish with HMF and post it, if not a band of rebelds and renegades and bandits stop me first. Recently someone contacted and offered himself to work together so maybe I can sent this to him.

All Female Castamoc armor mods into one BSA and ESP package. Integrated some retextures' date=' changed the names with the known code names. Workaround as a fix for H04, which it was having an issue with the shadow from the back part known as "tail". Bith versions of H04 are integrated, original with tail and tailess, together with retextures. The already named armor mod has now armor class variants, light and heavy together with the diferent retextures.

A Cloth variant for R16 was added, besides its original light variant, with mysterious unknown castanic enchantments for Winterhold inner circle of mages.

All are craftable. can be enchanted and upgraded except for the R16's cloth variant and the Horns that only can be enchanted. About this last one were added three armor classes: heavy, light and cloth.

Ground model meshes were added for all in order to get a better preview from inventory or another UI screen alike. Textures and Meshes were optimized.

The H17 UNP was not added but its textures and meshes can be installed overwritten this BSA package and be used with this same ESP file.

One again I tell that I have done this to solve my large amount of esp files problem and I think that maybe others may have the same problem and this may be helpfull.

[spoiler=I merged the following mods']

Tera Castanic F H02

Tera Castanic F H04 (included one variant from Caliente)

Tera Castanic F H11

Tera Castanic F H17 CBBE

Tera Castanic F R16

Tera Castanic F Hair Helmet

Tera Castanic F Horns

Tera Castanic F Lingerie

[spoiler=Tera Castanic F Armors merged package]

[spoiler=Images]

screenshot1mf.th.jpgscreenshot2jq.th.jpgscreenxb.th.jpgscreenshot4wy.th.jpgscreenshot5nj.th.jpg

screenshot5nj.th.jpgscreenshot6ji.th.jpgscreenshot7xga.th.jpgscreenshot8o.th.jpg

[spoiler=Download]

http://www.mediafire.com/?0dd61ebfjtvok1m

[spoiler=Tera Castanic F Armors patch]

[spoiler=Images]

teracastanicflingerie.th.jpg

[spoiler=Download]

http://www.mediafire.com/?2td4mihlqf0hpjh

Great job, any plans on doing the same on Tera Human armors?

Great job, any plans on doing the same on Tera Human armors?

Thanks. Indeed, I am just right on it. It will take some days. I have to modify each individually, see the fixes, changes and variants that can be done and then merge and several tests. But you will have the HMF Package soon. If you have something in mind about any HMF mod, let me know during process time before I create the package.

Great job' date=' any plans on doing the same on Tera Human armors?

[/quote']

Thanks. Indeed, I am just right on it. It will take some days. I have to modify each individually, see the fixes, changes and variants that can be done and then merge and several tests. But you will have the HMF Package soon. If you have something in mind about any HMF mod, let me know during process time before I create the package.

Nice!, well... I think the Human F H16 needs some help on textures or meshes, maybe a recolor.. is the worst in the set.

Human F L13 silvergold recolor is just awesome

L18 recolor red is awesome as well.

Thanks in advance.

yes people, highelf section loaded with the standalone files again in reduce form. So yes they are back.

Will do the same to castanic now.

***EDIT*** Done now..

Now editing DARTHANIMAL images of castanic armor pack for highlights....

***EDIT*** Done as well.

>>>>no!!!!!!!!!

well' date=' i kinda agree with him.i always have problems with mods in bsa.is it possible to make two kinds of the pack; one is merged while the other is separated?oh and this tera collection is great.got stumbled here not long ago and i havent said thanks....so....thanks.

[/quote']

This a merged package that I made with some changes and fixes here and there. As I said many times, I made this for myself due a problem of large amount of esp files not only related with armors and weapons. I thought that maybe other could be experiencing the same problem and for that reason I share this on this forum from where I found this great thread.

I really don't share any agrements with those that express unconfortable feeling with this package. I feel that it is quite simple, if you have the same problem about a large amount of esp files and you like all of this Tera mods, then use this package if you want. If you don't like merged packes as either like many Tera armor mods, then don't waste bandwitch downloading this as either expressing unconfortable feeling with this. You don't like then it is not for you. This or these are not the only files around the whole internet and either on these thread. You still can use the single stand-alone mods. So if you already have download those stand-alone mods and you prefer those, then why wasting a post forum count on the thread? just stick with stand-alone and dont mind about this merged packages.

If you haven't been specific about your BSA issues, You just have wrote in general terms wihtout expressing and explaning correctly your problem. Are you havin a BSA reading problem with this specific merged BSA, with all custom BSA files or just with your own BSA files. I haven't gotten problems with them for now but I am using a almost clean Skyrim Data folder in order to work well with these. It does not have any compicated design as either are compressed so the lecture should be fine and esp file is the plugin to turn on the BSA files. Maybe you have another issue related with archiveinvalidation or some problem in the skyrim.ini. Try to add the custom BSA files in your sArchivelist inside the Skyrim.ini. For now almost more than 420 download about one of the merged packes and just one maybe saying that has problem with this BSA file. Keep in mind that nobody and either myself forces anyone to use this packe, it is just an alternative but not the only option.

----

umm....i have this bsa isue (yes i can see the list on the forge, but no images,i made one and it makes me transparent) not only with this package, so im trying to do the archievelist thing now.n thanks for your insight n for sharing the stand alone again.

help me i downloaded the Tera HighElf Armor Pack (2012/04/30) everything is invisible on me >.< help me pls.

Well, some more information is needed in order to guide you solve the problem. In case that you had the old Tera stand-alone mods, you should remove/uninstall their textures, meshes and ESP files. If you have installed those via a Mod Manager like Nexus or Bash, then it will be easy to remove those otherwise you will have to do it manually by identify them in order to not delete other mods non-related with Tera.

Also make sure about a very basic matter which is that you should activate the ESP file from the merged package via Skyrim Launcher or any Mod Manager if you have one installed.

But it will really much better that you give a better description of your problem as also your actual DATA mods currently bein used. A very general thing in the air without is like searching an invisible UFO for human eyes without night vision googles. An screenshot of your gameplay clear view a also from your inventory with the item could be great in case that you are getting at least the database of the items inside the game.

Nice merging, files show up at black smith etc. Ive been trying to get the castanic horns. I havent seen if the other armors show yet. But when I craft the horns, BOTH the merged form and the old stand alones..Il get the items in my INV, but soon as I equip, nothing shows up, I get an armor bonus...but theres no visual representation. Any clues on what I may be doing wrong here? Ive tried all I could think of.:-/

Nice merging' date=' files show up at black smith etc. Ive been trying to get the castanic horns. I havent seen if the other armors show yet. But when I craft the horns, BOTH the merged form and the old stand alones..Il get the items in my INV, but soon as I equip, nothing shows up, I get an armor bonus...but theres no visual representation. Any clues on what I may be doing wrong here? Ive tried all I could think of.:-/

[/quote']

As it have been shown on this screenshot, and on others, the Horns work correctly with the stand-alone and the merged pack.

screenshot5nj.th.jpg

If you one self telling that the Horns keep not working for you not matter if you use the stand-alone or the merged package then it is for sure a problem with your DATA folder and if you have seen this then the logic thing to do is to move your esp files, the textures and meshes to some where else and just leave the Castanic Horn stand-alone of the merged package and test one game session in that way.

You don't give too much information as either a screenshot to show something as a clue. AS I said to someone else recently, ask assisstant to a problem without giving enough information will be a hard way to get a solution or even attention from some people.

The basic thought that I have with your little description about your problem, it is that you may have a loading problem due to large amount of esp files. When amount of esp files over pass the limit, the game is unstable suffering crash to desktop or textures and meshes loading problem even if the game loaded the database from the esp files. About this last thing, you can get invisible armors, accessories or weapons.

I could list what mods im using and etc....but you just reminded me what to do so I dont need to now. Sorry if I was a little vague. And thank you for a timely response. I do like what Ive seen so far. Oncem I get these horns working, Ill post a shot of the character ive created using em.

is This mod does contain much the same thing with ANK castle?

I using ANK Castle V. 5

I can't answer that because I don't use ANK Castle as either have another armor mods besides these Tera in which I am working with.

What I can tell you it is what I already wrote in my merged packages' descriptions as also what the screenshots show. To be more specific and clear, the merged packages are a merged of all of the Tera stand-alone armor mods together with the rextures as variants meaning that those are like new armors. Also there are some little remeshes in order to do new class amor variants. As It was detailed, I have done some fixes in the mods that were having textures loading issues, I made the correct ground model of each piece. I changed the name of each set to be like the known code name from the RUS site, some mods were corrected with the real class amor from Tera meaning that a robe is now a robe isntead to be a heavy or light which did not make sense but were left as a fashion variant if you can say that. I fixed a problem that was existing with the tail a mod that made it annoying to be used. All are craftable, enchantable and upgradable but none can be bought from a npc merchant.

I guess that I was too much clear to guide you to see if there are diferences or not and what could be better for your DATA folder. More to say it too already repeat everything from previous post and this one itself.

I think I found why I couldnt use the horns, I was using a unp loli mod....now forgive me please, if its listed somewhere that its not compatible with that, but I wanted this devilish little imp loli haha. I can equip and use the horns when I have NO other esps. That much I know, now Ill simply readd other ones and see if those too might interfere. Thanks again for making such cool mods and for the help. Sorry if ive been a nuisance.

I think I found why I couldnt use the horns' date=' I was using a unp loli mod....now forgive me please, if its listed somewhere that its not compatible with that, but I wanted this devilish little imp loli haha. I can equip and use the horns when I have NO other esps. That much I know, now Ill simply readd other ones and see if those too might interfere. Thanks again for making such cool mods and for the help. Sorry if ive been a nuisance.

[/quote']

Well, it is good that you now figure it out that the Horns indeed work well for you and the issue is due to incompatibility with UNP Loli or large amount of esp files in your data folder.

The good thing that you will be able to solve the problem soon or later and learn some more in the process. Some hate the BSA package but you can handle loose textures and meshes folder without worying to delete this package except for one of the patch that I made, which contains loose files. If I do some more changes, that probably will exist by suggestion about atributes on the armors from members, I will do exe-install patch that modify the old previous BSA so in that way nobody has to download all of the thing over again and just download a little file.

I using ANK Castle V. 5

I can't answer that because I don't use ANK Castle as either have another armor mods besides these Tera in which I am working with.

What I can tell you it is what I already wrote in my merged packages' descriptions as also what the screenshots show. To be more specific and clear' date=' the merged packages are a merged of all of the Tera stand-alone armor mods together with the rextures as variants meaning that those are like new armors. Also there are some little remeshes in order to do new class amor variants. As It was detailed, I have done some fixes in the mods that were having textures loading issues, I made the correct ground model of each piece. I changed the name of each set to be like the known code name from the RUS site, some mods were corrected with the real class amor from Tera meaning that a robe is now a robe isntead to be a heavy or light which did not make sense but were left as a fashion variant if you can say that. I fixed a problem that was existing with the tail a mod that made it annoying to be used. All are craftable, enchantable and upgradable but none can be bought from a npc merchant.

I guess that I was too much clear to guide you to see if there are diferences or not and what could be better for your DATA folder. More to say it too already repeat everything from previous post and this one itself.

[/quote']

thank you

for your explanation

sorry if my questions bothering you

I used the NMM not experience use CK, so it difficult to control when using mod with bsa file ,though can be tricked by set the load order esp or esm

btw ANK castle gave least screenshoot their stuff, and many items are missing preview in the listing ( but that's not your problem certainly ..... :peace: i should post this in their Thread )

I really appreciate your work

I using ANK Castle V. 5

What I can tell you it is what I already wrote in my merged packages' descriptions as also what the screenshots show. To be more specific and clear' date=' the merged packages are a merged of all of the Tera stand-alone armor mods together with the rextures as variants meaning that those are like new armors. Also there are some little remeshes in order to do new class amor variants. As It was detailed, I have done some fixes in the mods that were having textures loading issues, I made the correct ground model of each piece. I changed the name of each set to be like the known code name from the RUS site, some mods were corrected with the real class amor from Tera meaning that a robe is now a robe isntead to be a heavy or light which did not make sense but were left as a fashion variant if you can say that. I fixed a problem that was existing with the tail a mod that made it annoying to be used. All are craftable, enchantable and upgradable but none can be bought from a npc merchant.

[/quote']

thank you

for your explanation

sorry if my questions bothering you

I used the NMM not experience use CK, so it difficult to control when using mod with bsa file ,though can be tricked by set the load order esp or esm

btw ANK castle gave least screenshoot their stuff, and many items are missing preview in the listing ( but that's not your problem certainly ..... :peace: i should post this in their Thread )

I really appreciate your work

The merged pack just grouped the mods already exposed on this thread. ANK is another pack that has nothing to do with this even if it includes the Tera mods, it is their packs and I only did a merged pack with the mods listed in this thread. Why I will do a merged pack with the mods they offer in their own pack? this was made ot solve a problem for myself and I share it. You are making a mistake to compare the contents of both packs and kinda informa that are items missting from ANK when that was not the purposed and pay attention to this thread, to its posts and the concept of this merged pack.

BSA files can be tricked due the complex content of it. Do you think that this database for amors is complex as more complicated scrips around the net? if it is then enlight me. Many people just tell that BSA are tricky and other just repeat that as parrots because they only read that one time and when time pass, people keep repeating with some modification, usual human behaviour but cloud the real vision and concept without knowledge, don't be mistaken and if you are right then go to tell to ANK that their Castle project is wrong to use BSA and you say so maybe just because you repeat that from so many post around with the same subject.

hi

the texture for the both collections are messed up

Well' date=' first post you are kinda not giving infromation at all as either showing a screenshot. Your post is kinda invalide as a question or confirmation or request assistant or review.

If you are insterested to use the pack and you are searching assiatnt to solve some problem, then please try to be more specific and explain your situation with the issue as also your DATA folder. Otherwise we leave the matter just here.

Are the textures messed up as you said like in these screenshots?

[spoiler=[color=#FF6347]Messed up Textures gallery 1[/color]]

screenshot1hv.th.jpgscreenshot2xox.th.jpgscreenshot3fq.th.jpgscreenshot4yk.th.jpgscreenshot5gk.th.jpg

[spoiler=[color=#FF6347]Messed up Textures gallery 2[/color]]

screenshot1mf.th.jpgscreenshot2jq.th.jpgscreenxb.th.jpgscreenshot4wy.th.jpg