Unp Bbp Neck Seam, Help Please!

Sugimi

Hey everyone let me give you a quick spiel on my neck seam.

-I have installed LoversLab (Framework etc) and one mod.

-I have an ENB which i believe in the ENB Real Performance

-(Granted I still have Neck seam problem when i didn't have ENB, i made a new install and all the same problems are arising - it can't be ENB hell                     the reason why i installed after these problems was to see if it would fix it with some sort of lighting change.)

-I have FNIS

-I have ECE

-I have SG Renewal UNP

-UNP BBP version (not TBBP)

-I have XMPS skeleton

And I've looked EVERYWHERE on here and on the internet to try and fix my neck seam.

I want to say my problem may be a mesh problem but I've done ZZay's fix.

I did FastestDogInTheDistrict (I believe that's his name) tutorial to generate mip maps and export back into your skyrim/data/texture/female folder.

and using the UNP texture blender, but i think the seam he says on his Mod for the blender is the seam I have? I don't really know maybe it is or not.

And unfortunately I still get a blasted neck seam 
Granted : More and way moooree noticeable when I zoom out from my character.

If anyone can tell me how to fix this wilst using a moderately good looking Face Texture Mod and the use of UNPB BBP Redux I would be forever thankful.

Even if it's a tutorial that I have to manually do it on GIMP (No I don't have photoshop, too fucking expensive and don't want to take the hassle to download a torrented version with some fake CD Key)

If there's any other information that I can provide that may help come to a solution please tell me! I'll do the best I can.

It looks like a gap in the mesh. I got that with a UNP BBP body (and Top Model, too) before and in my case it was Zaz Animation Pack altering the head .tri files so I place Zaz below the body and texture (in Mod Organizer) to fix it.

It looks like a gap in the mesh. I got that with a UNP BBP body (and Top Model, too) before and in my case it was Zaz Animation Pack altering the head .tri files so I place Zaz below the body and texture (in Mod Organizer) to fix it.

Hmmm, I'm looking in my MO and as well as Skyrim Launcher Data File Mod Load Order.

And I can't say I quite understand what you mean by putting Zaz below Texture.

Reason being is my MO and Skyrim Mod Load Order don't show UNP BBP files? no esps nothing

Same with SG.

Hmmm, I'm looking in my MO and as well as Skyrim Launcher Data File Mod Load Order.

Reason being is my MO and Skyrim Mod Load Order don't show UNP BBP files? no esps nothing

Same with SG.

Or I guess I don't know what you mean by "Below body and texture"

If you can define those more I might be able to fix this?

I believe he means in your install order. Left pane in MO is install order, right pane is load order.

In your install order things placed lower down will have priority and will overrule any conflicting files placed above them. So say you install and activate 2 different female texture packs that both modify the same file, the lower one will be used and the other ignored.

And your body is UNPB which is your body mesh and texture is the skin type you're using, SG renewal.

I believe he means in your install order. Left pain in MO is install order, right pane is load order.

In your install order things placed lower down will have priority and will overrule any conflicting files placed above them. So say you install and activate 2 different female texture packs that both modify the same file, the lower one will be used and the other ignored.

And your body is UNPB which is your body mesh and texture is the skin type you're using, SG renewal.

That's what I figured but, i just installed MO (I usually use NMM)

However, even in either of them I have no files shown for my Textures that I have installed (Which i used NMM and manually)

As well as I don't have a file shown for UNPB BBP.

Which kind of makes it impossible for what he wants me to do.

Not only that but i went back and uninstalled ZaZ animation pack and alas.

I still have a neck seam.

Still the case that it is more noticeable when I zoom out of character still.

Lol, I've been working on this since noon. and It's now passed 5 PM.

Do you know of anyway NMM or MO can show a texture file in the load order?

Cause no mattter how I install, textures aren't an ESP so I don't think they would show.

And for BBP they just change skeleton and your femalebody_0.nif files

Which granted since it's like that it won't show up on Mod Load Order at all?

Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

PS.

I've looked at your post and that's where I got FastestDogInTheDistrict's guide to solving it and I saw old geezer's response about the same thing of ZAZ but....I dont really know what's going on i've done everything every post has said

but

I still can't say how you are suppose to put ZaZ or UNPB BPP above ZAZ if I don't even see it on my load order xD

The textures and meshes don't show up in your load order. You prioritize them in MO by moving them around in the left pane which is the install order. If you didn't use MO to install them though they won't be there. Not sure about NMM haven't used that for a while.

If I was you personally I'd make a fresh start right away using only MO. That's way too confusing to use both NMM AND MO imo.

The textures and meshes don't show up in your load order. You prioritize them in MO by moving them around in the left pane which is the install order. If you didn't use MO to install them though they won't be there. Not sure about NMM haven't used that for a while.

If I was you personally I'd make a fresh start right away using only MO. That's way too confusing to use both NMM AND MO imo.

Trust me, that's exactly what I'm doing right now.

lol - I am now re-downloading Skyrim and going to be using MO to install the mods.

Question for you, did you ever get UNPB BBP to work with a texture mod without having neck seams?

lol - I am now re-downloading Skyrim and going to be using MO to install the mods.

Question for you, did you ever get UNPB BBP to work with a texture mod without having neck seams?

And maybe I could ask you for a skype tutorial about MO and exactly what you mean so I can do the order correctly?

I'm brand spanking new to MO.

Same with SG.

The left pane will show them and that's what controls these kind of overwrites. Just drag and drop 'em into an order like body, textures, Zaz and it might fix it.

And maybe I could ask you for a skype tutorial about MO and exactly what you mean so I can do the order correctly?

In MO there is a left pane for installed mods and right pane for the .esm/.esp files (or .bsa, data, saves, etc., depending on what tab is clicked).

The left pane controls overwrites, especially with mods that don't have a plugin file, like meshes and textures.

I managed to get the seams to look quite a lot better, acceptable for me, but ended up opening another can of worms in the process. When I have the time and energy to start again though I will be having another crack at it.

Don't think I'm the best person to give you a tutorial I'm still a beginner myself.

Here's a beginners vid though that I've seen. This explains all the basic stuff about MO, deffo worth a watch, you will learn something, i did :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxnU8DIsfjY

He's done another more advanced one too.

Well, I made a new fresh install

Installed mods with Mod Organizer.

Annnnnnd!!!

Still a fucking neck seam. Same as before.

Don't know about this shit.

Maybe i'll try sevenbase and SG textures and see if i still get a fucking neck seam

Well, I made a new fresh install

Installed mods with Mod Organizer.

Annnnnnd!!!

Still a fucking neck seam. Same as before.

Don't know about this shit.

Maybe i'll try sevenbase and SG textures and see if i still get a fucking neck seam

Nope Sevenbase has the same shit.

it's like EXACT same neck seam.

dafuq is this shit

Archived