any plans for other weight slided armors like Oblivion Daedric Armor?

Yep, I'm working on a modifier Dwemer Heavy armor from Oblivion taken from here and here, take a preview look:

post-195163-0-68524300-1400270200_thumb.jpg

I have also this one waiting for the release, but I'm not 100% happy with it, so now is in stand-by:

post-195163-0-26837500-1400270545_thumb.jpg

It's a chainmail light armor taken from here.

But I'm always checking the requests threads for suggestions.

any plans for other weight slided armors like Oblivion Daedric Armor?

Yep, I'm working on a modifier Dwemer Heavy armor from Oblivion taken from here and here, take a preview look:

attachicon.gifScreenShot125.jpg

I have also this one waiting for the release, but I'm not 100% happy with it, so now is in stand-by:

attachicon.gifScreenShot126.jpg

It's a chainmail light armor taken from here.

But I'm always checking the requests threads for suggestions.

the male version looks like a Centuron Battlemech Pre-MWO/FlyingDebris Artwork

• 3 weeks later...

@JR

if you want a good suggestion, make the Armors Acessible from Arcane Smithing with Glass Stats after Sheogorath's quest

Thanks, I'm always looking for valid suggestions and yours are spot on :) 

1 thing, the armors for some reason are being affected by BBP

even Golden saint is boucing

You said that like it is a bad thing ;)

Now seriously, probably it is the body included and I can switch for a non-BBP one to be more consistent with the armor concept. I can release a test non-BPP version soon (today it will be hard, it is our National day). 

Is there any mod that adds golden saints and dark seducers to skyrim ?? i been to sheagorath but really miss this in skyrim. i always liked shivering isles being able to summon them and have them fight of forces.

I found this two in a quick search in nexus: here and here.

Never use them, but at least one has the race (GS) and both can be summoned with the other, so give it a try.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi !

My game crash everytime I try to equip the dark seducer torso or gloves, any insight on that ?

I had the same problem as you. After a little search i found that you need a sceleton to download. I used the XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS. From there i downloaded the Groovtama's XPMS Extended. Then i used the 09 XPME2 (Recommended) and add it to the Data folder. Thats it. It worked!
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...