TSB Touched by Dibella conversions

This body shape is the best I like.

However before outfits, I wish you ported awesome textures from other body mods, like SG Textures, Fair Skin Complexion, other face textures have seams with your body texture.

Sweaty or wet skin specular file from FSC v7.6 for CBBE, just not in first person, but its a perfect fit. I remove seams so that its 99% gone by using calentine's _sk files. Its perfect so fair, but I'm a sucker for fair skin. Thanks for your efforts so far!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll upload one that I personally use.

Catwoman outfit, which I used from the cbbe-ml conversion as a base(bigger T&A already done, less work for me).

Notes:

1) The screenshots are of my personal edits; the much larger bust and ass. The actual file(meshes.zip) is more true to the TBD body.

2) Not BBP rigged.

3) There will be some clipping; some time with the deflate tool in outfit studio will take care of that.

5) And of course, you'll need the assets(textures,esp) from the Cat woman outfit... Not sure where to find outside of megaluvs thread.

meshes.zip

post-116372-0-49963300-1426665372_thumb.jpg

post-116372-0-54770300-1426665373_thumb.jpg

post-116372-0-24415000-1426665374_thumb.jpg

myversion - don't work in nifscope.zip

• 1 month later...

Guys, does anybody have a conversion reference I could use to convert outfits from CBBE to TBD in outfit studio? Or how do you create conversions for TBD?

Also, is there another compatible body texture aside from the one included with TBD?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm with Alan47. I would love to use some CBBE armors, but I don't know the first thing about armor conversions. I tried follownig this guide: 

forums (dot) nexusmods (dot) com/index (dot) php?showtopic=1796635

...but I got stuck on importing to Outfit Studio: the new .nif file I exported from Blender crashes the program.

(sorry about that link, my account is too new to post actual URL's)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...