TSB Touched by Dibella conversions

View File

Note: i won't be updating this page, because reasons. I'll update this page just to add Mirrors/Downloads for the armors. The support topic will be updated with new releases/images.

Hello, here i'll upload some conversions i plan to make from now on. I'm totally new to the modding environment, so expect these conversions not to be perfect. (at least in the short term :P)

The body used for the conversions is the Touched by Dibella enhanced body, wich is HDT enabled. However i have no idea if the conversions will also be, 'cause i don't use HDT effects beside the basic physics.

ME3 Reckoner Bikini

Only the bikini is converted, not the armor.

There might be clipping with TBBP/HDT effects.

Link to original Kplant's thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26212-kplants-s7b-conversions/

dpiwyb.png

jq47li.jpg

I'm totally new to the modding environment[...]

Could have fooled me! Great work, I'll definitely follow this thread closely.

Ahaha! I swear! I first tried to convert something an year ago using Blender, but i couldn't fix all the bugs i encountered with it. So i tried 3dsMax and Nightasy's tutorials, and everything went fine! :)

Are you open to suggestions?

i guess i do, tho i'll probably convert primarily stuff that i like and/or use. yeah i'm that selfish :P

Then is are you going to work on the dlc armors and clothing or are you gonna do modded armors and clothing like armors from Lustianna?

I think the DLC meshes are already being converted by the TBD's author Milkdrinker, so i'll be converting primarily custom armors/clothing. Also, i'll probably change the topic title as i use both 7B and TBD and i might convert something for 7B, even if there's already a ton of conversions.

Are these armors weighted for HDT? And can you link us to the JP site that has the amazon armor?

I have no idea since i don't use HDT weighting, however the body i used to convert them is HDT enabled.

I also have no idea if i CAN link it, but it's Skyrim Modtype, search it on google.

The link for the Goma Package Amazon armor is wrong. It's linking to the ME3 Reckoner Bikini.

Are you sure? :o I get redirected to the right file if i click it, maybe it's only me?

The link for the Goma Package Amazon armor is wrong. It's linking to the ME3 Reckoner Bikini.

Are you sure? :o I get redirected to the right file if i click it, maybe it's only me?

It didn't before. The link went to the Reckoner Armor. But its fixed now, that is all that matters.

You right on money with "Meh" comment. Dibella Sheva Tribal outfit for lol. :D Still can't believe Capcom release terrible outfit on gaming community. :@ Good conversions buttercup. :lol: Keep close on conversions for while like ninja and Capcom stuff, don't upload pictures to Nexus.. :ph34r:  

Having a little problem here, the Amazon armor causes my game to CTD when i try to equip it.

It's a bit strange, the Reckoner one works fine, and the Seraphine one posted on Nexus works well too.

Anyone else with this issue? I think i got all files right: the TBD base body, the improved version and the XP32 skeleton. Am i missing something?

Having a little problem here, the Amazon armor causes my game to CTD when i try to equip it.

It's a bit strange, the Reckoner one works fine, and the Seraphine one posted on Nexus works well too.

Anyone else with this issue? I think i got all files right: the TBD base body, the improved version and the XP32 skeleton. Am i missing something?

I actually have no idea, could anyone who downloaded it tell me if it works? I might have made a mistake with the files, i'll double check it right now.