Havok Boob Object And Mods That Add Npcs/outfits

Pumpe

So, I really enjoy all this HDT stuff. It's neat (the hairs really adds to the combat with all the twirling and such. Oooh, is there a hair-mod that allows the animated hair to be drenched in blood?).

Observe that my knowledge of modding Skyrim consists of installing the Creation Kit and touching it for 5 minutes...until now.

Everything works alright as long as the NPCs have the Havok Boob Object in their inventory and clp2011's does a great job with the vanilla NPCs.

However, I have one mod (OBIS) that adds humanoid NPCs and outfits of their own. That means that they don't have the Havok Boob Item and that causes the boobs and butts of female NPCs to try and slip into a blackhole (that is, tits and ass stretched as far as the eye can see)

Since I have pretty much no knowledge of Skyrim modding I tried to reverse engineer what clp2011 did. I'm pretty sure I missed a few steps in that process.

So far I've tried:

- Having OBIS and Havok Object marked as active file both seperately and together in the Creation Kit. I changed the Outfits of OBIS to include the Havok Object. I save: go back in the creation kit to check and all the changes are shown as DUPLICATE.

- Replacing the OBIS Outfit entries with new ones (same name) to include the Havok Object. That caused Mod-Armageddon sadly.

Question: How do I add the Havok Object to mods that have their own NPCs and Outfits?

I have t/bbp replacers for hide/studded/fur/ancient nord armours. They behave as expected.

My problem is rather that the custom NPCs of OBIS (the mod) don't have the Havoc Breast Physic Object in their inventories/loot tables/outfits. Which means that their tits and ass are stretched as far as you can see if they are wearing the t/bbp replacers (while alive). If they don't have those replacers and I loot them the corpses gets stretched out.

What I want to do is to add the Havok Breast Physic item to these custom NPCs inventory/loot table/outfits.

Hopefully that was a little more clear.

I have t/bbp replacers for hide/studded/fur/ancient nord armours. They behave as expected.

My problem is rather that the custom NPCs of OBIS (the mod) don't have the Havoc Breast Physic Object in their inventories/loot tables/outfits. Which means that their tits and ass are stretched as far as you can see if they are wearing the t/bbp replacers (while alive). If they don't have those replacers and I loot them the corpses gets stretched out.

What I want to do is to add the Havok Breast Physic item to these custom NPCs inventory/loot table/outfits.

Hopefully that was a little more clear.

A little bit yes, hmm... im not familier with how the HDT object is added to everyone invetory. ill look into it....

I think it has to do with level tabels but im not 100% sure.

EDIT: a quick look into the esp file says its something to do with " outfit's " 

Im thinking its not 100% adaptable... what kind of armour are these npc's wearing?

A little bit yes, hmm... im not familier with how the HDT object is added to everyone invetory. ill look into it....

I think it has to do with level tabels but im not 100% sure.

EDIT: a quick look into the esp file says its something to do with " outfit's " 

Im thinking its not 100% adaptable... what kind of armour are these npc's wearing?

I messed around with Outfits for quite a while. I can add the HDT Object to outfits that originate from skyrim.esm (or update.esm. Don't really know) that didn't previously have it.

When I try to do the same to the OBIS-mod outfits it seems like the changes don't stick. It goes like this:

1) I make a change to an OBIS outfit.

2) I save and close down the Creation Kit.

3) I start the Creation Kit and load everything up.

4) The changes made became a new entry called Outfit1DUPLICATE001

I tried a few variations on what ESPs are marked as active in the Creation Kit.

Edit: OBIS mostly uses fur/hide/iron, but there are also a few custom items and unique NPCs. Mostly it's mixed loot from vanilla skyrim, f.ex. staff with hide/fur/studded armor.

Normally, it should also work with custom and custom NPC Armor.

I know what you are using xml. If there is an xml from me, called the file hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.

The xml is in the SKSE / Plugins and therefore is considered to be global.

Custom NPC therefore also Jiggle-effects, but no collision (without Havok Breast Physic item).

If for this custom NPC the effect described appears:

- Have the NPC separate Bodymeshes?

- Have the NPC separate skeleton?

- The effect is also in nude NPC? No, then the cause is Armor.

- Remove in this Bodymeshes and Armormeshes NiStringExtraData "HDT Havok Path", if it exists

My guess. Own skeleton or incorrect / excessive Bone Weights.

Bone Weights you can see with outfit Studio.

Outfit Sets or Leveleditems I would change nothing.

Test whether errors by Outfitset etc:

Open console and enter: Help Havok.

Note The ID of the Havok Breast Physic Item.

With open console click custom NPC. If the NPCin Console activiate, ID of NPC is displayed.

Then enter: EquipItem ID 1

or Additem ID 1 enter and then EquipItem ID 1

Thanks for your help!

I was overthinking (or just not understanding) this quite a bit, heh.

After re-installing the skeleton, body and textures 5 times, disabling all animation (or so I thought) mods and trying Lootification I was at a loss.

Turns out I have failed to see "Female Facial Animation" all this time. When I disabled that everything fell into place.

Live and learn I suppose.

What I've been doing for NPCs is I target them in the console, type help hdt, note the Havok object number and the, with the npc still targeted, type equipitem XXXXXXX 1. The X's being whatever the Havok Objects number is when you type help HDT.

Works like a charm and they're really resistant to unequipping it.

Archived