Desperate Help Needed To Change The Console Key~!

eksynn

hi everyone...

i need to know how i can change the console key on fallout 3 please.

on my keyboard, it's the ' key, which also has the " in the same key.. so when i type, for example, help "nuka cola", it instantly closes the console menu since " and ' share the same key...

so what i'd like to do is change it to, say, the Home key since i never use that.

could anyone help me with this, please?

EDIT: i found a solution for skyrim, but it doesn't seem to help much with fallout 3 lol

still need that solution x.x

hi everyone...

i need to know how i can change the console key on fallout 3 please.

on my keyboard, it's the ' key, which also has the " in the same key.. so when i type, for example, help "nuka cola", it instantly closes the console menu since " and ' share the same key...

so what i'd like to do is change it to, say, the Home key since i never use that.

could anyone help me with this, please?

EDIT: i found a solution for skyrim, but it doesn't seem to help much with fallout 3 lol
still need that solution x.x

Try using another Keybord Layout if you use US keyboard the UK is amost Identical, the Console key is still the same key position next to 1

However its characters are

¬

The 3rd symbol ¦ is shown when "Alt Gr" key is pressed and ` is the Grave Accent Symbol not the Apostrophe or Single Quote

The Quotation Mark is above 2 in the numbers row

Shift ! " £ $ % ^ & * ( ) _ +

Key  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 - = Finally the Backspace Key

Tab QWERTYUIOP row after P

Shift { }

Key  [ ] Finally the Top Half of Enter Key

Caps Lock ASDFGHJKL Row After L (the Apostrophe ' is here) comes

Shift : @ ~

Key  : ' # Finally the Bottom Half of Enter Key

Next is Left Shift Key followed by

Shift |

Key  \

Then ZXCVBNM followed by

Shift < > ?

Key  , . / Next is Right Shift Key

That may seem overkill but to decide if the differences are too much you need to know what's changed as the Game will give these keys as the required key not what the keyboard tells you. If no other way exists this may be a choice, check other keyboard variants for one closer to your needs.

If you are American, you wont actually have had, windows putting the wrong character up because, it's on default US keyboard.

You may find another layout that just changes those keys alone, if you are very lucky.

Anyway it's an quick and imperfect, a which one annoys you more option, you may not be aware of.

[Edit] After posting thought of these that also may help.

In Skyrim to get a Help response you only need quotes when a space is used, so just putting in a single word you may get the option up.

Try using your mobile to search for the answer, by making it connect to net using your home broadband it costs nothing to use.

To be accurate, it should cost you, only what you are already paying for your home broadband.

Archived