For some time now I am not able to start animations in Sexlab. When I load a save file it gives me a message about my papyrus being outdated or missing and that sexlab requires V2.200000. My skyrim load order is as follow: Skyrim - Update - Sexlab - SexlabDefeat - SkyUI.

I do not know how to fix this and any help would be appreciated

Here is my FNIS output

FNIS Behavior V5.0.2   28-4-2014 10:36:10
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - 
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.0.2 ...
Reading SexLab V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...
Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....

Creature Pack not installed

1175 animations for 5 mods successfully included (character)
 1 Warning(s).

Well you don't have it installed in your steam folder that is part of the problem.

Newest version of FNIS(5.x) doesn't recognize sexlab, estrus, etc., or anything else, and gives the blank version response.  It's up to the other mod creators/maintainers to fix it. 

Anyway, I had a similar problem back a week ago on updating, in sexlab doing a full reset of it's settings was the only way to get it working.

To be completely honest, I pirated the game. (I will buy it one day, but im poor) Is there a way I can still have the mods work?

Not that I am aware of, several mods checks for the registration you get when you load the game once thru Steam. Modders have done this on purpose because they don't want to support piracy, so Beth continues to support modding.

Also just as a FYI, Loverslab has a zero support policy for pirated copies as well.

Well you don't have it installed in your steam folder that is part of the problem.

Newest version of FNIS(5.x) doesn't recognize sexlab, estrus, etc., or anything else, and gives the blank version response.  It's up to the other mod creators/maintainers to fix it. 

Anyway, I had a similar problem back a week ago on updating, in sexlab doing a full reset of it's settings was the only way to get it working.

It just doesn't read the version number is all, I was using FNIS 5.x just fine with the alpha and beta versions of the latest sexlab.