File Name: City fast travel unlocker

File Submitter: naaitsab

File Submitted: 27 Apr 2014

File Category: Other

Requires: Latest Skyrim version, no other requirements

Description
This mod will place a book in 'The sleeping giant inn' in Riverwood. It's located on the left side of the bar.
Reading the book will ask the player if they want to enable fast travel map markers to the cities of Skyrim

• Dawnstar
  • Falkreath
  • Markarth
  • Morthal
  • Riften
  • Solitude
  • Whiterun
  • Windhelm
  • Winterhold

So you can travel to all the cities without having to visit them first.

Installation
-Install with a Mod Manager
-Unpack the zip and place the 2 files in the Skyrim data folder.

Uninstallation
-Uninstall with a Mod Manager
-Remove FastTravelBook.bsa and FastTravelBook.esp from the Skyrim data folder.

download.png
Click here to download this file

This is going to help me out immensely, especially when I'm testing new mods that require a fresh game. Thanks a ton for this!

what not console command "tmm 1"?

You get all locations so if you have a mod that adds a new location you can test there too.

This is going to help me out immensely, especially when I'm testing new mods that require a fresh game. Thanks a ton for this!

That's why I created it. Was intended for personal usage, but hey why not share it ;)

what not console command "tmm 1"?

You get all locations so if you have a mod that adds a new location you can test there too.

Usually I just take a round trip with the carriage guy to all the holds when I start a new game. TMM is not for standard gameplay in my eyes, massive spam on the map :P