What do the stars mean?

if it is the case, mine got stuck long ago.. I don't think post count counts. i only have 4 stars + 2200 posts. 3/4 are helping when doing oblivion mods.

Guest GingerTom
Someone should make a new account and do a Star guide using the new acccount as tester

I watched to see what would happen when I made 100 posts.

I got 3 stars added to my original 3 stars. :angel:

(PLease don't hate me.) :D

• 1 month later...
Guest GingerTom

Please don't tell me it's been there all along because I just noticed it--but what does that little 'snowman' at the end of our names mean?

Some are white--mine's blue. (Strange, I don't feel blue.) :P

Please don't tell me it's been there all along because I just noticed it--but what does that little 'snowman' at the end of our names mean?

Some are white--mine's blue. (Strange' date=' I don't feel blue.) :P

[/quote']

If it is grey then the user is offline. If it is blue then the user is currently online. Naturally, unless you are not signed in, you will always see yours as blue.

Currently the stars don't mean anything for the most part. They, along with a thanks tracking system that had to be abandoned because it was crashing the site, were a sort of rank seniority mechanism. Not that this really had any real meaning. From what I can tell having been here a bit there are users, contributors, and moderators. Within the user and contributor groups there are no levels that I have ever seen.

All and all it (the stars) are just something pretty to look at is the bottom line :)