You'll Know When It Happens problems (Fallout New Vegas)

HyperonicX

Every time I try to do the mission where you have to protect the president from assassination, he keeps getting killed. First of all, I'm in very good standing with the NCR.

I found the bomb on his helicopter/plane thing, and remove it. Then I make sure to take out the sniper. Then I report it to my superior, and after the engineer tries and fails to assassinate the president, Kimball and his guards run into the Visitor's Center instead of to his chopper, and in one of the rooms nearby, he ends up being blown to pieces seconds after he enters the small room.

EVERY SINGLE TIME this has happened!

Can someone please help me?

Btw, I have tried to reload from an older save, but nada. Still happens.

Check out this wiki page: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/You%27ll_Know_It_When_It_Happens

There is a workaround for the bug at the bottom of the page under "Bugs".

Thank you very much!

That worked perfectly.

Thanks again!

You're faster than me, Bruce.

So I'll say what I was going to say initially:  I didn't realize that Ganon was a paladin.

XD! Thanks for your helpful intentions regardless! XD!

And that's actually an unreleased design sketch for his phantom in the oracle games, at least according to the Hyrule Historia! XD!

Archived