crashing in primm

gokuzeny

Looking at that load order I can almost guarantee you that this has nothing to do with FNV's instability (which is almost always due to mods). 

With that set of mods you need a merged patch. Crashing at the same spot either means that leveled lists are probably messed up and try to load an entry that got overriden by another mod or in the worst case, you have a corrupt save and nothing can help you, except going back to a save where the crash doesn't yet occur. 

Google for "Fallout new vegas FNVEdit merged patch" and you will likely get a result. I wanted to do a short tutorial on that a while ago but haven't yet got around to it. 

I guess at this point it would be easier unticking half of them ESPs to narrow the problem. If it's the same point, I only can assume is a mod causing that. That quite obvious but after that make a new savegame so you won't interfere with your old playthrough until you find the mod which is offending your Primm's stability

Archived