Maybe I said 'fuck' too much in my post... That's my bad, I live in Hull, swearing is simply second nature.

Could I get confirmation as to whether the follower package continuing after masturbation is a bug on my end, bug in the mod or simply working as intended?

Hum.  Well, that's either a Bug or a Feature depending on your point of view.

I mean, you did ask them to follow you somewhere private so you could make love together, right?  Maybe they are just putting on a show to get you warmed up.  I mean, they could have masturbated at home.

You said they'd get some sex with the Dragonbone and they haven't had it yet.

I installed the version 3.0.3 of sexlab and now the sex scenes are simply melted in the black screens I go back to previous versions and still going
Can someone help me please

Can you define what melted is?

Also, how do you run your game please.  Mod Organizer?  Any additional info you can provide is of course helpful.

With regards to whether you should stop while you're ahead?

Fuck no.

Although perhaps it is time you stopped Amorous Adventures and did some 'Twisted Adventures' or 'Excellent Adventures' (Bogus?)

Ya know, go a bit darker? I know you mentioned a while back it was something you might be interested in doing.

Sorry for my English. The screen turns black and the animation does not appear. The mo and the game is with Nexus mod manager. Before installing the latest version, the mod worked perfectly.

Thank you

¿Se puede definir lo que es derretido?

Además, ¿cómo se ejecuta el juego por favor. Mod Organizador? Cualquier información adicional que se puede brindar es por supuesto muy útil.

Fox I can confirm that the upgrade to OSA 3.0.3 is working well for me. I simply uninstalled 3.0.2 and installed the new version. No special script cleaning or anything involved. Had not attempted the Ysolda quest on that save yet and it worked fine. Also everything with Jordis and Elisif worked well even though I had not completed that quest yet when I upgraded. I have SexLab and OSA installed but I'm only using the OSA version of AA. Thanks for all the hard work you've shared with the community! I'm sure you must get burned out at times. I hope you're able to focus on those that appreciate your work (many of us) and ignore the few that complain and always ask for more no matter what anyone does for them. Thanks so much!!

Fuck no.

Although perhaps it is time you stopped Amorous Adventures and did some 'Twisted Adventures' or 'Excellent Adventures' (Bogus?)

Ya know, go a bit darker? I know you mentioned a while back it was something you might be interested in doing.

I looked into it.  There's two big issues. 

For one, the voices don't really support a lot of darker stuff. 

For two.... the thought of going back through all those quests and re-voicing them all puts me off Modding.  That's a lot of work.

Sorry for my English. The screen turns black and the animation does not appear. The mo and the game is with Nexus mod manager. Before installing the latest version, the mod worked perfectly.

Thank you

Además, ¿cómo se ejecuta el juego por favor. Mod Organizador? Cualquier información adicional que se puede brindar es por supuesto muy útil.

Make sure you are using the correct version, if you are using Sexlab make sure you did not download the OSA/OSex version accidentally, as that is just what sounds like happened. That version does not have a dependency.

Gee, I guess I should also mention that the size of this Mod is now just a hair under the Lovers Lab file size limit.  A new quest is going to effectively push me off Lovers Lab.

Hope there's no issue hosting the SexLab version at Nexus.

Damn my prolific quest making.  Should I stop while I'm ahead?

CPU's Scent of Sex mod is on the Nexus, that is a mod specifically for Sexlab that doesn't do anything other than define animation settigns. As such any Sexlab-dependent mod could be on the Nexus, and there is no real difference content wise from the verison that runs on OSA is there?

Thank you

Okay.  Here's my recommendation - keeping in mind I'm not very familiar at Nexus Mod Manager.

1. Shut down Skyrim

2. Get into NMM and uninstall Amorous Adventures

3. Go into your skyrim/data/scripts directory and manually delete all the scripts with "AmorousAdv" in the name.  All the scripts for this Mod

4. Manually Delete the Amorous Adventures .esp  in skyrim/data/

5. Re-install Amorous Adventures fresh using the new version.

That's all I got.  Let me know if that works out.

Fuck no.

For two.... the thought of going back through all those quests and re-voicing them all puts me off Modding.  That's a lot of work.

Oh no fuck that, that's not what I meant at all. Re-doing the older quests would be pointless, you've already done them so well.

(Well perhaps apart from Gerdur, that one could use some love. I always thought having Hod 'share' his wife with you in a proper threesome would have been a great addition)

I thought you were merely talking about new quests when you said it before.

Fuck no.

Oh no fuck that, that's not what I meant at all. Re-doing the older quests would be pointless, you've already done them so well.

(Well perhaps apart from Gerdur, that one could use some love. I always thought having Hod 'share' his wife with you in a proper threesome would have been a great addition)

I thought you were merely talking about new quests when you said it before.

I had this grand Idea once of re-doing all the quests with creature support and devious and just making the whole thing crazy pills.

Yeah, I don't see that happening.

Fox I can confirm that the upgrade to OSA 3.0.3 is working well for me. I simply uninstalled 3.0.2 and installed the new version. No special script cleaning or anything involved. Had not attempted the Ysolda quest on that save yet and it worked fine. Also everything with Jordis and Elisif worked well even though I had not completed that quest yet when I upgraded. I have SexLab and OSA installed but I'm only using the OSA version of AA. Thanks for all the hard work you've shared with the community! I'm sure you must get burned out at times. I hope you're able to focus on those that appreciate your work (many of us) and ignore the few that complain and always ask for more no matter what anyone does for them. Thanks so much!!

I appreciate the good word.

And thanks for being a voice that's letting me know it's working for someone!  I needed that.

works for me too!

however Jordis' remarks sounds sooo stiff and formal :(

Talk to Ysolda, she's a Party Girl.

But yeah, you know, Jordis is reserved even in her Amorous Quest.  The goal of the new lovers options was to give a clear personality to the character, right.

I think if you speak to Lovers that haven't had the personalized treatment... there's a big difference now, right?

But, yeah, I see what you're saying.  Jordis might be wound a bit too tight.

works for me too!

however Jordis' remarks sounds sooo stiff and formal :(

Talk to Ysolda, she's a Party Girl.

But yeah, you know, Jordis is reserved even in her Amorous Quest. The goal of the new lovers options was to give a clear personality to the character, right.

I think if you speak to Lovers that haven't had the personalized treatment... there's a big difference now, right?

But, yeah, I see what you're saying. Jordis might be wound a bit too tight.

ewwwww ysolda? she had sex with cats... no thanx. *barf*

btw, i thought the dialogue between lydia and jordis was sooooo funny, cute and perfect.

"this is outrageous!" ... lol

Foxy - that reminds me... i was meaning to ask u.

where on earth did u get that voice clip "you weren't saying that when you were licking the honey off my..."

i can't fathom how you managed to piece that together unless u know the voice actress? or are a magician?

there is no way that that string is in the game as is... it doesn't sound spliced and is so fluid i'm just shocked at how u came up with it.

no work i dont know what happen, Now the quest i can start

OK, so it is not working, you said?

I would suggest going back to the last version that worked for you.

where on earth did u get that voice clip "you weren't saying that when you were licking the honey off my..."

i can't fathom how you managed to piece that together unless u know the voice actress? or are a magician?

there is no way that that string is in the game as is... it doesn't sound spliced and is so fluid i'm just shocked at how u came up with it.

It's in the voice files - I'm thinking it is related to Helga in Riften.  Not sure if it is ever said in game.

There's a lot of stuff in the voice files never heard in vanilla.

no work i dont know what happen, Now the quest i can start

OK, so it is not working, you said?

I would suggest going back to the last version that worked for you.

It's in the voice files - I'm thinking it is related to Helga in Riften. Not sure if it is ever said in game.

There's a lot of stuff in the voice files never heard in vanilla.

wow really? <Austin Powers Voice> Naughty Bethesda... yea baby < /Austin Powers Voice>

The new version is interesting, would you add an remarry or go back option after use the break up option other than add faction by console,e.g. in an immersive way, by giving money, gem,or 'love' ,or simply provide a way to turn off this feature? 

Due to a general dialogue choose bug, sometimes you will click the break up line even if you don't want to , Also sometimes one might be regret for what he has done and need a second chance. 

I'm using 3.03 OSA version and have not encountered any problems, but I have yet to get Serana to the Garden. All the new dialogue from the FemaleYoungEager voices can be heard.

There's a new dialogue line that says "... I want to watch you ...". What is it supposed to do?

I've seen it mentioned several times now, yet I'm still unsure what it means. When you say "personalized lover options", what exactly do you mean? I'm currently running through with Jenessa, and while there are minor changes to the last time that I played her quest, I don't really notice anything all that different. To be fair, I just got the quest to go to Windhelm for the first time with her.

Merging mods, merge patch and bashed patch has nothing to do with the kind of stability I am talking about. It doesn't actually do a thing to stbaility unless you are inching towards the 255 mod limit, it only ensures you do not see bad effects in game like gray faces and all your mods working as they should. I ALWAYS run all of that, and multiple other merges.

With stability or a heavy game, I am talking heavy complicated scripted mods, complicated combat mods (Dragon Combat Overhaul and other EGO mods, Wenches mods, Sands of Time, Warzones), environment mods (Vivid Weathers, DynDOLOD), ongoing updating character effects (Lover's Comfort, Frostfall, Wet & Cold, Realistic Needs and Diseases), really big mods who's string count adds to your total greatly (Interesting NPCs, Legacy of the Dragonborn, new lands mods like Falskaar, Molag Bal's Inferno) things like that. You can have a 255 mod load order without any of those and only new building mods, NPCs and followers, outfits, unscripted spells, weapons and armor and such and it will run without any issues and you could use both Sexlab and OSA in them without much issues, where a 40 mod load order with all those mods together will just utterly die probably with Sexlab alone, if not on it's own with no sex.

I have a ton of script-heavy mods like DynDOLOD, Lover's Comfort, Convenient Horses, Immersive Citizens (though this one may not be script heavy), among others and it seems to run pretty stable. I get what you're saying, but I still want to try out Fox's Homebrew.  :wub:

@Fox: I would definitely rather have Sexlab scenes than story boards, so bring on your brew!

Dear FoxFingers, 

I am playing your genius mod, once again,  for the umpteenth time, I love it!

new game, different body, different textures etc  BUT the main difference is the addition of two incredible new mods.  OSA  Skyrim Asendancy Engine and Osex.

after discovering these mods, I was over the moon to read that Amorous Adventures had a version adapted for Osex.

since I installed it, my new nymphette mage, Chloe,  has had so much gentle, passionate sex with Gerdur and of course Camilla. VivThomas would be proud!

I do have on question though.  in my latest playthrough, Camilla was showing Chloe the way to Bleakwind.

they had reached the bridge where Camilla leaves the player.

in previous play throughs, AA offered me a cheeky dialogue option. something like " it's going to be dangerous, how about a kiss? " and if Camilla was persuaded, my girl got some sugar.

but in my current game she said something like " i'm not that sort of girl " and walked off. is that a new thing? playing hard to get maybe?  

I can see it now,  Camilla's " princess " behaviour gets corrected. she struggles but the player puts her over her knee and ............que the Osex spanking animation!  

half and hour later, her cute little derriere, glows witih a healthy rosy glow as she rides Chloe's 12 inch strap-on, cowgirl.    perfect!

I can dream can't I?