The cell change in Amorous Adventures preserves the USKP Fix - so it doesn't overwrite the USKP.  That's what that is, just mentioning.

Yeah, I don't know about giving Mirabelle the expanded lovers options.  She has a unique voice, so the "generic" lovers options are already unique to her.  And I don't know how much the player actually converses with Spirit Mirabelle.  I'm kind of on the fence about doing them for her.  Do you think it would add a lot?

The cell change is fine, that is the way you should be doing it, kudos. Always maintain USKP changes whenever possible. It is why however my patch is needed if you are using Immersive College of Winterhold (which you totally should be using by the way, it is an awesome mod), since that changes every one of the college and midden cells extensively, mainly for lighting purposes (the USKP revert would ruin the lighting in that room, and cause some minor issues) but also for more complicated stuff like assigning new scripts to areas and such, the bed gets a script (that works fine with Mirabelle's sex magic by the way with my patch), the doors get it, the archmage's quarters are super scripted with things that can be activated like a Harry Potter esque scrying dish, a working functional clock showing the time of day, the day, and the month, etc. It's really cool but it renders it a bit delicate to changes from other mods which then has to be patched.

Regarding Mirabelle, I think it would add a lot myself because I actually use her a lot. She was a lifesaver on the save where I played mostly a pure warrior that just rushed through mages guild with lesser ward, flames and frostbite as the only spells he knew, she helped out tons in Skuldafen against some of the higher level spawns there. However currently she acts a bit more like a summon than a companion of course, and that was why I was hoping that extended lover's dialogues could help a bit and make her a full fledged lover a bit mroe than she may be now. You can see from the other comments on this that people do not actually use her currently because she doesn't feel much like a proper lover compared to say Illia or Aranea.

That said entirely, if you think this would be time consuming compared to the other lovers, just let it be.

Fox do you think you could make a minor alteration to the beginning of the CoW questline?

Basically I think you should add in a condition so that you can't immediately ask Mirabelle about the sex magic.

Either set the condition to you've taken the tour, or that you you've done the little practice session with Tolfdir.

That way the start will be a little less messy, while also making a little more sense.

(Personally I'd also like it if, as well as those condition you actually had to overhear Mirabelle muttering about sex magic (similar to how you pick up some of the vanilla quests), but that would likely be more work than it's worth)

So it seems I've encounterd a strange bug...
I've played with this mod on another save with no real issues, but now I made a new save with the mod installed. The mod works, but for some strange reason there are no animations. It seems like it just skips the animations. When I load back to the old save, where the mod worked fine, the animations are there... I think this is very odd, and I have problems to figure this out.
Any advice please?
PS: It seems like I have the similar issue with "Amazing Follower Tweak"

Any advice is appreciated :)

So it seems I've encounterd a strange bug...

I've played with this mod on another save with no real issues, but now I made a new save with the mod installed. The mod works, but for some strange reason there are no animations. It seems like it just skips the animations. When I load back to the old save, where the mod worked fine, the animations are there... I think this is very odd, and I have problems to figure this out.

Any advice please?

PS: It seems like I have the similar issue with "Amazing Follower Tweak"

Any advice is appreciated :)

Try reinstalling Sexlab Framework (make sure you have the updated one).

Would it be possible to mirror the beta release somewhere else than Mega? Mega keeps saying my free quota is exceeded with 0 downloads in the last few days :-/. It used to be a nice hosting service too.

I like all the quests I've experienced so far in my playthroughs. Going for a Rance type conquest run this time.

Since I installed this mod in a playthrough in which I've already completed some quests, does it mean that I won't be able to start the romance quests for those that I've completed? For example, I'm already a Thane of Solitude when I installed the mod. I got the Elisif romance quest to start, but then I'm told to talk to her steward to get the Wolfskull quest started, which I've already completed before installing the mod. Does this mean I can't progress with this quest?

Since I installed this mod in a playthrough in which I've already completed some quests, does it mean that I won't be able to start the romance quests for those that I've completed? For example, I'm already a Thane of Solitude when I installed the mod. I got the Elisif romance quest to start, but then I'm told to talk to her steward to get the Wolfskull quest started, which I've already completed before installing the mod. Does this mean I can't progress with this quest?

Amorous Adventures runs alongside vanilla game quests as you meet the characters.  It works best in a new game.

Installing it into a game in progress means some quests will be available and some will not.

Thanks!

Did you see my little request a few posts earlier Fox?

Yeah, I saw it.  I don't really plan to go back and change any quests at this point.  I think my Modding time is better spent trying to get some new stuff out.

However, talking about Mirabelle specifically, there's a limited window to work with her before the end of her Vanilla time, and I'm leaving that window as wide as possible.

You'd be surprised to know people still miss it anyways and also don't even have a clue that the game aces her before the college quests complete.

Thanks!

Okay, well if you don't plan on making any alterations I should be safe making a small override to sit in my merged patch that only allows that conversation once I've done the little demo in the main hall. (assuming I can suss out what that quest and stage is)

what's the personalized options ? should i be using 3.0.1 ? i don't see any information besides the changelog at the bottom which isn't detailed. and in that it says jenassa serena and areana did they get added to the personalized options list too?

It's something new I'm working on.  I can't answer whether you should be using it - it's a Beta and clearly marked Beta.

The personalized options try to give certain characters a bit more personality by giving them unique things to say when using the Lovers Options.

Thanks!

what's the personalized options ? should i be using 3.0.1 ? i don't see any information besides the changelog at the bottom which isn't detailed. and in that it says jenassa serena and areana did they get added to the personalized options list too?

It's something new I'm working on.  I can't answer whether you should be using it - it's a Beta and clearly marked Beta.

The personalized options try to give certain characters a bit more personality by giving them unique things to say when using the Lovers Options.

Thanks!

ok thank you. i'll try it out if i install it and run into problems later down the road can i de-update i guess you would say or would i absolutely have to go back to a previous save before 3.0.1 was in my game?

Thanks!

ok thank you. i'll try it out if i install it and run into problems later down the road can i de-update i guess you would say or would i absolutely have to go back to a previous save before 3.0.1 was in my game?

V3+ requires a clean save, or for you to clean scripts out of your save if using it on an existing game (nothing needed on a new game), reverting without also reverting to the save before you removed those scripts would be absolutely not recommended.

I would like some help with the mod it says Actor 0 could not be added to animation. Thank you

This is a Sexlab Framework issue, not a mod specific issue, take the question over to that supporting thread... and preferably be a little bit more detailed.

Kinda torn between the SL and OSX versions right now.

On the one hand, where SL is more akin to a highlight reel, OSX gives you much better scene control and great animation quality.

On the other hand, OSX can take an inconvenient amount of time transitioning to what you want, plus you can do actions inconsistent with the plot (Like Serana, though I realize this is just a current limitation). With SL you can customize exactly what animations play.

I think I may stick with the SL version for now, at least until scene specific actions can be played out.

Kinda torn between the SL and OSX versions right now.

On the one hand, where SL is more akin to a highlight reel, OSX gives you much better scene control and great animation quality.

On the other hand, OSX can take an inconvenient amount of time transitioning to what you want, plus you can do actions inconsistent with the plot (Like Serana, though I realize this is just a current limitation). With SL you can customize exactly what animations play.

I think I may stick with the SL version for now, at least until scene specific actions can be played out.

You can choose which scene you want to play out in the quick menu. You press enter while you are "OSex-ing" someone and it brings up a little menu with options and in those options, you can choose what animations to play at that instant.

So... according to Steam I've sunk some 5,000 hours into the Creation Kit working on this Mod. 

That's 625 8-hour business days, FYI.  And that total doesn't necessarily include the time supporting it or answering questions.

Hmmm... that's a sobering statistic, isn't it? 

If you were ever curious how much time it would take one person to make a Mod such as this, I present to you an answer: 5000 hours.

I seriously need to re-think my life choices.

Hello. So first let me say I've been playing through this mod a bit and really enjoying it for the most part, though I'm having issues with An Angel in Steel. The same issue as post #1579014 actually, I talk to Lydia (You must be my new housecarl), she says "pleased to meet you" then nothing.

-All of the required NPCs are alive

-Required NPCs all have the right refID

-I've tried moving AA to the bottom of my load order

-Startquest/setstage console commands return "item [questname] not found for parameter quest"

Edit: Realized I was misspelling the quest name. With proper spelling these commands do nothing; getstage shows it's always at stage 0, and sqv shows the quest as disabled (pic included). I know setstage works for me normally, as I used it for Fangs of Desire.

-Moved AA to bottom of my load order

-Bought breezeholme

I've done a few of the AA quests now with no issue so I'm pretty sure the mod works, I was able to do Annekke's quest no problem. I do have a few mods installed which may or may not be causing a conflict somewhere. While they shouldn't inherently conflict with AA they add to the dialogue tree. The mods I suspect are;

-Sexlab Dialogues (contextual dialogues)

The reason why I suspect this is because of the Become a Blacksmith quest, and Adrianne has no dialogue options to become a lover

-Reward your followers (dialogue option for sex with followers)

-Sexlab Romance (dialogue option for sex for all NPCs)

-Simple Multiple Followers (Adds an activation menu to followers and adds to the follower dialogue tree)

Some more info that may help. I originally got Lydia killed while doing the College of Winterhold questline around level 20. I realized I needed her to do Elisif's quest around level 55 and used prid/movetoplayer. It's worth noting that she was alive WITHOUT me having used resurrect. I use a few NPC replacers; Inhabitants of Skyrim, Skyrim Beautiful Followers and Seranholic. Yes they're all enabled, there seems to be no conflict between them - just overwrites. While I did see the post saying starting a new game would help I'd really rather not do that, level 60 and all...

If anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it

Edit: Looking into this further, my problem seems to be that the quest is disabled. Anyone know how to change that?

post-1243169-0-82373100-1470190267_thumb.jpg