Lots of Ctds and Glitches

Hi I'm having lots of problems with my current save. I often ctd within 10-20 minutes of gameplay, and I experience loads of weird glitches in my game. One of these glitches involved loads of lag along with the UI and visuals of oblivion becoming black. I've posted my load order below because I don't know how to fix all of these problems. One little note, I haven't cleaned some of the mods which were recommended to be cleaned in Wrye Bash since I didn't think it was too important. I've also used BOSS on my load order.

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Better Cities Resources.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
x117race.esm
Chanpon.esm
Knights - Revelation.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOPS Additional Changes.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Better Cities .esp
Luchaire's Neck Seam Concealer.esp
Reznod_Mannequin.esp
Enhanced Economy.esp
Gorangas Economy System.esp
VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
TheHolyBlade.esp
Punk Stevo - Brutal Underground.esp
Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights - Revelation.esp
Better Cities - House price patch.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
Lovers3dorgasm.esp
Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
LoversSetScale.esp
LoversSoundCreature.esp
LoversClubCats.esp
LoversFSE.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversHooker.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversImmoralGuards.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
LoversStupidNpc.esp
Nudeshy X.esp
DarkBloodline.esp
Enhanced Economy - House prices.esp
Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
Basic Primary Needs.esp
MidasSpells.esp
Vector.esp
No psychic guards v1.2.esp
Enhanced Grabbing.esp
AR's Hand to Hand - 34.esp
JM's Bar Fights.esp
Oblivion XP.esp
Cazy Hairs.esp
DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
x117race.esp
x117Race ENG Race.esp
Lop-ears Elf.esp
DKImperials.esp
Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
Better Cities Full.esp
Better Cities - VWD of the IC.esp
MiniMap.esp
BreakArmor.esp
zBUArmors.esp
Replacer - Steel (mergeable).esp
Replacer - Blackwood (mergeable).esp
Replacer - Dwarven (mergeable).esp
LoversGGBlackmail.esp
LoversStalkerM.esp
HiyokoUtilitySpells.esp
TamagoDischarge.esp
TamagoFertilityClinic.esp
Weapon Improvement Project.esp
HiyokoFutureDream.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.691.esp
OWHighHeels.esp
FuroTrapCoreFramework.esp
FuroTrapModBasic.esp
FuroTrapModSandbox.esp
FuroTrapModHazards.esp
FuroTrapModLoversVoice.esp
FuroTrapModEstrus.esp
Elz - Realistic Gravity.esp
HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
LoversStripper.esp
nudeshynudejail.esp
xlds.esp
Better Imperial City.esp
Better Imperial City FPS Patch.esp
Better Cities - No LEYAWIIN Flooding.esp
Longer KnockOut-6523.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

VipCxj_HighHeels Can cause lots of lag as well as mods that use BBB ENB's can also cause lag. When something like boss says that something is dirty and needs to be it's best to either *do* it or *get* rid of the mod otherwise those mods can *and* will cause problems in your game maybe not right away but eventually it will come and bite you in the ass.

I no longer use boss I use wrye bash and TES4Edit  I just unzip it and run the .exe that is inside the rar it will try to load up everything that you have installed in the game if it hits a error it will stop and tell you why in the bottom right hand area read it fix it close it and repeat starting TES4Edit till it is able to load up without hitting anymore errors.

other thing obse plugin. plugins can make your game screen go black or other color even with bloom effects. like player physics and others. so check your plugins to. ooh i fine if you put VipCxj_HighHeels in last on your load order it will work well.

Wow I tried your suggestion about using TES4Edit, and it found quite a few errors with incorrectly places masters in my load order. I also cleaned the mods that were recommended to be cleaned in wrye bash.  My game's stability has increased thanks to your suggestions. I still have the occasional ctd here and there. It's probably because I'm using the latest beta of Nudeshy X. Any other suggestions to prevent those crashes? I'm also going to make a new save because the one I'm using right now is filled with glitches.

My only suggestions at this point would be to review the suggested load order for lovers plugins at http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/  inside the spoiler (Lovers3dorgasm.esp etc.). BOSS will not sort them.  If a lovers mod that you are using is not listed there, check the OP for suggestions on placement.  And keep an eye out for mods that do similar things that might be conflicting with each other.

Mem

Your welcome I stopped using boss mostly because it isn't 100% accurate it will only move and place mods that are on it's list/or that you added to the list to the correct places anything else will just get thrown where ever it wants to throw them. There will be occasional crashes it's normal for beth games. Also forgot to point out that *some* mods will have dirty edits you need to check and make sure that they were not placed there by the author on purpose as they are needed for their mod to work and cleaning those will break their mod. It will usually have a tag on them to not clean them. I'm not sure but I think Nudeshy X might cause problems with lover mods I know I have seen reports of Nudeshy conflicting with lovers mods before.

If you are going to use a save it is better to go back to a older one and use that one instead as those glitches and stuff can still stay in the save. I usually try to make new saves off and on as if you hit a problem in your save and all you have is quick saves you are screwed.

Archived