IGNORED

Can anyone help me with lips retexture(color)?

Bloodfang

I'm trying to change how a modded character looks in GTA, so far changing the eyes is okay. But as far as the lips goes, I can't do it on my own. It looks unnatural. I don't own Photoshop so I'm doing what I can with Paint.NET . It's really hard to select just the lip without selecting a few part of the skin around the mouth.

Because the character is already pale, a light lip color looks terrible in my opinion. So I wanted to retexture that rose color to a dark brown lip stick.

Something like this :

tumblr_ll2axqgRFi1qzd39so1_500.jpg

revlon_super_lustrous_lipstick_blackberr

If anyone is willing to help here is the .PNG file.

Thank you !

post-81342-0-65258400-1396458174_thumb.png

Use gimp with .dds plug-in it has a way better lasso tool where you click a spot a dot is added go a little ways click again to place a dot you can move and adjust those dots to where they will look good when you get to the last one click on the first one to join it. Then test out different colors with the colorize option. Once you have what you want use the overwrite option to overwrite the file. http://www.gimp.org/ *Note make sure to back up your file just in case you don't like how it looks.

Use gimp with .dds plug-in it has a way better lasso tool where you click a spot a dot is added go a little ways click again to place a dot you can move and adjust those dots to where they will look good when you get to the last one click on it to join it. Then test out different colors with the colorize option. Once you have what you want use the overwrite option to overwrite the file. http://www.gimp.org/ *Note make sure to back up your file just in case you don't like how it looks.

Thank you I'm going to try this !

Archived