ZASELIM's GAYA GEI Body MOD Series C & R |Released >> ZGGB-CHML Body | ZGGB-CH | ZGGB-R2-U & ZGGB-R |

Hey Z

is there any difference between chml and Ch besides breast shape?

I know u probably explained this on page 1, but my phone crashes on that page

My phone crashes as well lol, right now i have HTC HD7 but my SDS'ed (got sudden death syndrome issue) Note 2 was great..

Well i widened the waist line (where the waist bones starts / from where the legs starts, The butt shape is change I think :D

The widened the inner side of the leg as well like my ZGGB-T series, Decrease the size of rib area so the waist area looks more wide..Added the hair on the butt as well :D The butt is bigger i think and widened as well.. The nipples are bigger, bigger than the CHSBHC_ML, I increased the size personally.

You can get the general picture by looking at the pics I posted in one of my last posts..

After this i want this body to have the CH breasts instead of the breasts it has now

Ok cool thanks

I like the breasts of CH a bit better, has a softer more natural look (though, when my PC was working I had them scaled to x3)

One more question and I'll leave u alone

Have you ever used the outfit studio program in bodyslide v2 to convert for your mods?

I d/l'd 3d max but could never get the hang of it (but seeing you have that body morphed tool may make things easier)

Whenever I get a new PC, I'll try my hand on some conversions

I changed the breasts a little, 

ibps2sNPObhuH9.pngi04dBCAmNESXI.pngiGehzN9GACZ5A.pngiCyxrUZuI10gn.pngibgfc7laIM3m4c.pngilKyb80tj32OU.pngiSFtxgypgJlfN.png

Is there a bodyslide preset yet?

Actually, I've been experimenting with this myself. If you make a preset in bodyslide 2 for the armors that is close to ZGGB proportions, they should fit your character (I can give you my slider stats, if you want). The only problem is the skimpy bodyslide armors seem to have so type of "body suit" I can't get rid of. This will result in your character's face being on color, and the body being another.

Some NPCs body go like stretching their body parts like if they were ray of light! Very annoying!

EDIT: I fixed it, somehow I re-installed the whole body mod including the CHSBHC body mod, still, the body is only BBP, how can I get it to be TBBP? The but jiggle but not enough and the boobs are like just being pulled down by gravity all the time, no gainax effect or any boing boing!

nice mod man, its exactly what im looking for *__*, but just a curiosity, why you decide to put the waist so small?

one more thing, if i use the zggbru2 armor with zggch body i dont have conflict right?

keep your nice job man and thanks alot for the mod, its make my skyrim more fun XD, here some of my char photos to prove it.

post-80383-0-93500000-1399762685_thumb.jpg

post-80383-0-39504300-1399762727_thumb.jpg

post-80383-0-04687200-1399762794_thumb.jpg

post-80383-0-75561300-1399762815_thumb.jpg

how do you get that hair color ive tried to get it but i never got close to it what preset of colors you used?

I don't use any presets, I just used the color slider and set it to where I like that's all :) It is also worth mentioning that is Ningheim race that I'm using with the mod.

Pose is not from a poser but from an Idle pack called Sexy Female Idles.

Wings are from animated dragon wings, I used the frost/ice dragon wings which matches the outfit and the character looks.

I use ECE as well for the body controls like boobs size and glutus maximus size.

Sometimes I buff up a tiny bit on the biceps.

I use almost 252 mods.

I have on private needs, AP skyrim, SOS for females unp (works only on nord), face 2 face, head tracking, voice player (your character talks back in certin events like combat), flying mod, blaze of eventide, shadow walk, SJE jewellery add ons, drink, eat and sleep needs mod, sleep animation mod, and tons of other mods....

how do you get that hair color ive tried to get it but i never got close to it what preset of colors you used?

I don't use any presets, I just used the color slider and set it to where I like that's all :) It is also worth mentioning that is Ningheim race that I'm using with the mod.

Pose is not from a poser but from an Idle pack called Sexy Female Idles.

Wings are from animated dragon wings, I used the frost/ice dragon wings which matches the outfit and the character looks.

I use ECE as well for the body controls like boobs size and glutus maximus size.

Sometimes I buff up a tiny bit on the biceps.

I use almost 252 mods.

I have on private needs, AP skyrim, SOS for females unp (works only on nord), face 2 face, head tracking, voice player (your character talks back in certin events like combat), flying mod, blaze of eventide, shadow walk, SJE jewellery add ons, drink, eat and sleep needs mod, sleep animation mod, and tons of other mods....

ok what was the number or whatever ece uses for slides i want to have that color for the hair but never able to get it :/

Lads, I'm back from a holiday to Italy, and the hotel didnt have free WiFi (which isnt a luxe at this point) so I couldnt keep up with ZGGB-CH development. Any big news?

ZGGB-CH was released last month.