ZASELIM's GAYA GEI Body MOD Series C & R |Released >> ZGGB-CHML Body | ZGGB-CH | ZGGB-R2-U & ZGGB-R |

Sorry.  I forgot that I use the Just For Fun program to edit the xml file.  Program topic.

I changed the values in your hdt.xml.  Tested it.  This should make your butt bounce smoothly.

I want to try it, where to replace this file at? Is it in SKES folder?

nvm found 2 of them, one in character folder and one in ningheim race folder, I backup my original and placed this one that was edited by you.

Gonna use that ENB for a try too.

Replacing the lich king armor with updated one.

I think the boobs are moving in an abnormal way, like the left boob moves more than the right one, I can see that the butt is a little bit smoother now which is nice.

I want to use the ENB now hehe...just afraid it might mess up my skyrim...I keep crashing when I enter breezhome :x

Where do you download CHSBHC hand & feet compatible ?

Search on google or ask some on loverslab, i am using cbbe feet and hands, the feet don't have seam but that hands do. I will also ask if i get the link or download before you I will post them on the main post then

The hands seems to be fine with me, only the legs have seams, maybe you upload the legs part?

Search on google or ask some on loverslab, i am using cbbe feet and hands, the feet don't have seam but that hands do. I will also ask if i get the link or download before you I will post them on the main post then

The hands seems to be fine with me, only the legs have seams, maybe you upload the legs part?

sure and you do the hands:d

sure and you do the hands:d

Ok here you go!

ZGGB-CH.rar

Those hands still have seams, but they are slight seams that are only really visible at very close range and from the right angle.  About as close as we will get without zaselim or someone else directly editing the hand meshes.

Yeah the hands i am using are the same as hunniken uploaded. Never did the hands before But i will try to edit so atleast we don't see seam..

With the feet there is no seam but still i can see a black line, may be i didn't see it right.

I am surprised that being one of the very first body mods chsbhc doesn't have a proper hands and feet. I think it had them, when i first play the game it was with chsbhc and there was no seam back then (on both hands and feet)

I must say that I've always had an interest in this mod, specifically the ZGGB-CH/CHML body.

Zaselim, with that body you hit all of my likes in one. Sexy curvy body, big plump ass that just looks like it will burst out of the clothing and sexy pubic hair which shows as it is adds to the hot factor. I really love your sexy Jean armor. I have been wearing it for 2 days straight since downloading it and wore nothing else because the outfit is just that hot. I literally find this to be, in my opinion, the hottest thing in Skyrim to date.

I hope you or other modders plan on doing more with that body, and maybe even add a ZGGB-CH_0 varient, besides the CHSBHC, though either way it is hot as just _1. I will be following this thread, specifically that body closely.

Also, I would love to learn to mod for it, but I am afraid I have no clue how to make such a beautiful texture as you have. I wish I could find a good place to start.

Thanks for the great work Zaselim and all who are involved.

I must say that I've always had an interest in this mod, specifically the ZGGB-CH/CHML body.

Zaselim, with that body you hit all of my likes in one. Sexy curvy body, big plump ass that just looks like it will burst out of the clothing and sexy pubic hair which shows as it is adds to the hot factor. I really love your sexy Jean armor. I have been wearing it for 2 days straight since downloading it and wore nothing else because the outfit is just that hot. I literally find this to be, in my opinion, the hottest thing in Skyrim to date.

I hope you or other modders plan on doing more with that body, and maybe even add a ZGGB-CH_0 varient, besides the CHSBHC, though either way it is hot as just _1. I will be following this thread, specifically that body closely.

Also, I would love to learn to mod for it, but I am afraid I have no clue how to make such a beautiful texture as you have. I wish I could find a good place to start.

Thanks for the great work Zaselim and all who are involved.

Thanks for liking it, as of now i am the only one who is involve :D I mean i am the only modder of ZGGB bodies. A couple guys were kind enough to make some conversions for ZGGB-R2-U and I am very grateful for them.

Yeah i also like how the Jeans Outfit turned out in the end,(Before i started working on it i was thinking to make something that fits the body but the ASS being very big so the pants parts can't go up and then i added the belts part later as if they are holding the pants from behind so it won't go off) and with hdt physics it really looks like that the ass is gonna come out anytime now lol

Like ZGGB-R2-U I am going to add the morpher tool for the armors so people can also convert CHSBHC armors for ZGGB-CH, same will be for the CHML Version. At first it was the private project, like i said in the introduction section I liked most of the armors in Megalov's thread or CHSBHC_ML and the armor for CHSBHC from 123check's topic and most of the armors/outfit only has the max weight parts. But I didn't have any interest in the CHSBHC body itself so I though why not make my ZGGB style body out of both CHSBHC and CHSBHC_ML bodies and the conversion will also be easy because of the morpher tool. But then some guys asked me to share the body when i posted early stages of the CHML body so I thought lets make it public, one private mod(ZGGB-T) is enough lol

I have converted two more armors and one of them still needs some fixing after that i will upload them.

Seeing that butt every time you post is help enough for me.

Morpher tool and video added to convert (original chsbhc only) armor/outfit for ZGGB-CH , instructions updated in the armor section of ZGGB-CH.

Downloading the student version of 3DS now.  Is it very different from using Blender?

Seeing that butt every time you post is help enough for me.

Morpher tool and video added to convert (original chsbhc only) armor/outfit for ZGGB-CH , instructions updated in the armor section of ZGGB-CH.

Downloading the student version of 3DS now.  Is it very different from using Blender?

can't say, I don;t use blender. I just purchased 4d cinema (its around 7gb, while 3ds max is around 2.5 to 3gb), i heard its easy to make weapons in 4d cinema also saw couple of videos. I made my own custom sword(masup sword, includes dread knight axe and vicious sword mods) in 3ds max but when i equip it in the game the game crashes. Now i'm gonna try making my original sword in 4d cinema..

The video I uploaded in ZGGB-CH section with the morpher tool doesn't show you how to convert armors but only some things you need to do if you are converting the original chsbhc armor for ZGGB-CH and the actual process is in the tutorial video I uploaded in ZGGB-R2-U few months ago.

The process is same for ZGGB-CH.